JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hello My name is Brenda, I come from Cambridgeshire England.I am a protestant I attend Bible study at home, But first time on line. My Church is All Saints Church Sawtry. I am a mother and Grandmother, I lost my Dear Husband October 07 and still feeling Lost without him. I am also a bit slow, but Hope to enjoy my time here. I Met Billy Graham when he came to England in the 50's.That is when I gave my life to Jesus.

I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Ministry Development Pastor at Community Covenant Church, Rocklin, California. I have been developing online Bible studies since 1996.

"name: Tess Sturgeon,February 11, 2008.

I live in Gloucester, Canada. I am retired. A senior senior citizen! I attend Annunciation of the Lord Parish in Gloucester (on the outskirts of Ottawa), and have done so for the past 10 years. I am involved in many activites in our Parish, through the Church. I am a Lector, a member of the Prayer Group , CWL, Prayer Shawl Group, Collection Counting Team, Outreach Committee, and the Welcome Committee. I am keenly interested in learning more about the Scriptures, and in knowing our Lord more intimately."

I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Ministry Development Pastor at Community Covenant Church, Rocklin, California. I have been developing online Bible studies since 1996.

I am 59 years old. Married to a Baptist Minister. We minister in a small church here in Vallejo, California. I am excited about the on-line Bible study. I enjoy reading and studying God's word and look forward to this on-line study. Thank you.

;):(:blink:

:D hello my name is mamaw bugs I am looking forward to the online Bible studies that I can enjoy with my grandchildren

hi mamaw

you are very much welcome to the online bible studies.hope you will enjoy yourself and learn more .may God bless you and your family.we love you.

Hi,

I am Mrs. B. I was born and raised Church of God in Christ but am now married to a Baptist minister. It is week 5 but this is my first time on the Forum page. I chose to do the "Vision for the Church" Bible Study because I wanted to better understand what my responsibility is as a Christian in today's society as well as the church. I am looking forward to growing in my relationship with God. Pray for me; I have got to develop better time management skills.

Hello, My name is Debbie. I am from Lubbock, TX and attend Castle Church in Slaton, TX. I teach a womens bible study on Thursday's and enjoy sharing what God imparts into my spirit to share with others. I am looking forward to increasing in the knowledge and revelation of Gods word to share with others....Nice and a blessing to meet others in the family of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ...Amen

• 2 weeks later...

[/color]HI ... I'M LISA... I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT I'M DOING HERE.. SO BEAR WITH ME... I'LL FIGURE IT OUT IN TIME.... I'M NOT AT THIS TIME A MEMBER OF ANY CHURCH BUT AM STUDYING TO GET TO KNOW MY GOD ON AN EVEN MORE INTIMATE LEVEL... I LIVE IN A SMALL TOWN IN TEXAS... I WAS RAISED IN A BAPTIST CHURCH... BUT HAVE ATTENDED ASSEMBLIES OF GOD AND NON DENOMINATIONAL CHURCHES AS WELL.... I TAUGHT SUNDAY SCHOOL FOR A FEW YEARS AND WAS YOUTH DIRECTOR ALSO FOR AWHILE IN A SMALL COUNTRY CHURCH JUST OUTSIDE OF MY TOWN... I LOVE THE LORD WITH ALL MY HEART... AM LOOKING TO FILL WHAT REMAINS OF MY LIFE SERVING HIM IN WHATEVER WAY HE WILL HAVE ME TO SERVE.. AM A BREAST CANCER SURVIVOR.. THANK YOU JESUS...

I surfed the web to find a Bible Study I could get to easily and this was it. I am Pentecostal and believe in all of the gifts of the spirit and am hungry to learn more about the Lord. I am not goog at these forums so I hope I'm doing this right. Please let me know if I am not. Thanks. I live in Illinois.

• 2 weeks later...

my name is doreen i come from kenya but am currently studtying in estonia and very much intrested in understanding the book of revelation and am excited to learn the deeper meaning of this book .may God help us as we go through it in jesus name .am happt that such a forum exist .God bless you

• 2 weeks later...

My name is Beth. I live in Pasadena, California. I grew up in a Christian Home. I became a follower of Jesus Christ when I was 18. This is my first time doing a bible study with joyful heart ministries. I would like to experience an online bible study, then be able to share it with a group of young women who are new to following Jesus. :D

Hello. I am Nina. I am a teacher/administrator and work in our church. I teach a Sunday School class and am currently leading Wednesday Night Bible Studies. I am doing this Bible Study to help me enrich my spiritual life so I can help others and be a better witness.

Hi my name is Marge and I live in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. I am thankful the Lord led me to this website. I was looking for something else and ran across this one. Thank you Pastor Ralph fordevoting yourself to teaching us about God's Word.

God bless you, looking forward to learn.

Pastor Iam happy I find your site. Im from Florida and happy to meet brothers and sisters in Christ.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Pastor Ralph, my name is Bennett, that's my christian name and my surname is Toby, just so you don't get them mixed up. First of all Iam an Australian, born and bred in Australia and my religious denomination is The Assembly of God. I have first met the Lord way back in 1979 and my christian walk was ups and downs. Now I can say that Iam back under the covering of the Lord and walking in his will and way and seeking him wholeheartedly on a daily basis.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello and Blessing

My name is Debbie and I live in the United States in the State of Kentucky. I am from a very small town and have only been a Christian for about 6 years. When I accepted the Lord as my Savior I received a passion for studying the Word of God and Revelations has been one of my favorite. I am still learning each and hope to grow more with this study. I am a youth leader and my youth have been asking many questions. I hope to answer many of them through my own learning.