JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Hi My name is Karl, I am a Knight of the Southern Cross,( Catholic Order in Australia also known as The Knights of Columbus in the USA) as well an Oplate with the St. Benedict Order,

I have been Study the Bible for many moons, but now I will get deeper in the Psalms, and together we can do it.

God Bless or as I always say:

PAX ( Peace)

Karl

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi brothers & sisters in the Lord,

I'm Amelia Prado 73 years old, a member of St. James Presbyterian Church, of San Francisco, California. I am handling The Adult Bible Study for women,

hence I need more knowledge and insights of God's Word. This is my first time to do on-line Bible Study and a neophyte in the computer, hence I need a lot of help. May the good Lord bless all of us.

Amelia

I am Dawn Marie, I live in a small town in the Columbia Basin Region of Washington state. I am a member of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ). Have done youth work for 20+ years and pastor a small rural church now. This is my first Bible study with the group and am greatly looking forward to it.

hi im adrain (really adrian)

im from south west england (swindon)

i am a member of shaw trinity church which is a partnership of baptist anglican and united reform

i rarely get to service as i am always playing the organ and leading the music group in another local church

i feel a personal relationship with god through jesus is every bit as important as what happens inside churches

i am doing the psalm course as i feel the spirit in them and i want to discover why

I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Ministry Development Pastor at Community Covenant Church, Rocklin, California. I have been developing online Bible studies since 1996.

Praise the Lord!!! This is a blessed opportunity to get deeper into the word and fellowship with other brothers and sisters in Christ. His Word is above His name! I can't get enough, each day I thirst and hunger for His divine revelation...the truth the life and the way to the Father and His Kingdom! I am in my first year of the ministry training program at The Worship Center of Central Ohio. I take my calling very seriously. I've been broken and had to surrender everything to Christ. He restores exceedingly and abundantly above all that I could hope for or imagine. He is leading me to study Hebrews in depth because of the prophetic unction in my belly this season. He is calling His Church to the greatest revival, purging and cleansing for his Dunimas Power to behold our walk and serve the lost and broken hearted in spirit and in truth. The book of Hebrews especially edifying as we prepare for revival. Bless your heart Pastor Ralph for your obedience. May the Lord continue to take you from Glory to Glory.

Sincerely,

Sister Whamae Boayue

Worship Center of Central Ohio Ministry Training Program 2008-2010

I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Ministry Development Pastor at Community Covenant Church, Rocklin, California. I have been developing online Bible studies since 1996.

Hi,Pastor Ralp.So glad to join your Bible studys.Im from the Philippines.Im a filipino.Im kinda in a storm rt.now,havin problems in myself of all the mistakes that i have done.wrong decisions,feeling empty,no directions.feeling impatient,specially when i see some people always having thier ways. o sorry.i better stop.Wel so excitd to start.GOD BLESS

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings and salutations all,

My name is John and I am a Christian. I am a member of Refreshing Springs Baptist Church in Ohio. I am a student of the Word of God. I am a down to earth kind of guy. I like sports, reading, writing, the zoo, theater, movies, just to name a few of the many things that I have been blessed to be able to enjoy. I desire to get into the deeper things about God and prepare myself to help lead the lost to Christ and to encourage all who cross my narrow way. I look forward to discussing the word with my brothers and sisters in Christ. :) Be bless and not stressed.

I am an evangelist from High Point NC (the furniture capital of the world and home to an american idol). I teach bible study on Wednesday nights and I speak at my church as well as accept outside engagements. I have been licensed for 1 and 1/2 years and it's been exciting.

Hi, my name is Sandy and I am from southern California. I am an Episcopalian and this is my first time doing an online Bible Study. I am excited about it and looking forward to it. I have always been fascinated with the Psalms and did a visual arts presentation on Psalms for my church last year. I am very thankful to God for this opportunity! Blessings to all of you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi there I'm Albert and I live in Auckland, NZ and serve God through the Pentecostal faith. This is my first attempt at studying online and I look forward to the blessings of the Holy Spirit through this study.

Hi, Albert. I am glad to meet you . My name ia Bill HITT. i have served God for 50 years as a missionary and pastor with the Baptist church. I never went to New Zeland, but have always wanted to. Some of my best friends are pentecostal.I beleive in the unity of all brothers. My touchstone scriptures have been Proverbs 3:5-6 and Colossians 3:17. God bless you and fill you with His wisdom, power, and Grace.

I'm from Youngstown NY

Hello sisters and brothers in Christ. I currently live in Houston and am very excited about this opportunity. I am a single parent of 3 teenagers. Their ages are 17,15, and 13. The first two are my boys and the last is my little girl. I am blessed with the truth of our bond and love for each other. I thank God for them. They think I keep them going but I believe God placed them in my life to give me a little push during the rough patches.

Hello sisters and brothers in Christ. I currently live in Houston and am very excited about this opportunity. I am a single parent of 3 teenagers. Their ages are 17,15, and 13. The first two are my boys and the last is my little girl. I am blessed with the truth of our bond and love for each other. I thank God for them. They think I keep them going but I believe God placed them in my life to give me a little push during the rough patches.

Welcome to the Psalms Bible study. May you be blessed as you study His word.