JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Ministry Development Pastor at Community Covenant Church, Rocklin, California. I have been developing online Bible studies since 1996.

I'm Rich Germaine, Prison Ministry Volunteer, and Bible Studies teacher. I live just outside Denver, CO. I have been involved in Prison Ministry since 1991. I am in sales, and am a musician.

:rolley :rolleyes: :rolleyes: es:

• 5 weeks later...

I am 47 years old and married for 25 years. I have three children and one grandson, of whom my husband and I have custody. I have been a Christian for 24 years and unfortunately my walk has not been as consistent as it should have been. I have never done one of these Bible studies, but I am extremely excited about this one. Merry Christmas to all.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Ministry Development Pastor at Community Covenant Church, Rocklin, California. I have been developing online Bible studies since 1996.

Hello my name is Debby. I live in Indianapolis, Indiana. I want to go through this bible study to renew my relationship with Christ....and meet other christians who I can relate to and be inspired by. I am a mother of 4 grown kids and 3 grandsons. I am a leasing/ marketing counselor at a retirement community. I love being healthy. I like to eat well and exercise. In the summer I enjoy running 5-k races. I am single and I am praying for a miracle in 2009, if God is willing, that HE bless me with a husband.......and if not then a closer walk with Christ..........

Hello,

My new name is Lola. It's a good story, so if you want to hear it, read it on my blog. It's 3:30 am and I cannot sleep. I have been thinking about the sixties - I have to present in a counseling class and, at age 60, I should not think exciting things before I go to sleep. As a latent Catholic, I have been remiss about reading the Bible on my own, so I am very excited to be able to do this online, so no one will see the embarrasment on my face when I don't have a clue at times what you are all talking about. I am a quick learner, so we will see. Oh, yes, I am the proud grandmother of one month-old Gracie!

:DVisit My Website :D

Hello Everyone,

God bless you all. I am so very excited about joining this bible study.

My name is Odette and I live in Ohio, but I online I usually I am known as Shiloh.

It is a first for me after spending time studying the Bible by myself and researching the internet for deeper information regarding what I was currently reading in my Bible. This is how I found this Bible study so I am so very excited about it.

Just recently my church stopped its Sunday School Bible studies to launch an in-the-homes-of its-church-goers-study group and I have not found a group to join yet, so I have been reading and study on my own, which is fun, but I am missing out on feedback and new information from other people.

God is really moving in my life and allowing me to share Jesus' gospel with so many people and showing me how I can further His kingdom everyday. I hope to learn so much from this Bible study.

Thank you for allowing me to join such a huge group.

Shiloh :D

Hi, my name is Kimberly and I'm from Virginia. My husband, Edward, and I are going to participate in this Bible study together and look forward to starting. We have been Christians for many, many years (Pentecostal) and are leaders in our church (I lead praise and worship and Edward plays the bass/guitar). We love reading God's Word and continue to learn from Him more and more each and every day! Praise the Lord for He is worthy!

Hi Kimberly, my name is James, I too was raised in the Pentecostal church. Please pray for me as I try to use this study to get closer to Jesus and do his will. I recently redidicated my life to Christ. There are so many different beliefs in this world and it is so confusing sometimes to know what to, and not to believe. My belief is, if I pray he will reveal to me im my heart the way I should go. I know in my heart there is a God who loves me, and he is coming back soon. I want to be worthy and ready to go when he calls. God has answered so many of my prayers, and has really blessed me. I am going to ask my wife to join me in this study also. From Sunny Florida, God Bless You and your house.

My name is Cynthia Wilson. I live in Rockwall, TX and I'm a member of Lakeshore Church. I enjoy teaching the Word of God, singing, reading and writing inspirational books.

I'm looking forward to participating in the Bible study. :rolleyes:

Hello and Praise the Lord. It is a beautiful day in Southern California; around 70, and I would like to say bless all of you and I will be blessed to be involved in this Bible Study with all of you. I received this scripture this morning.

"Work hard to show the results of your salvation, obeying God with deep reverence and fear. For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him. Philippians 2:12-13 (NLT)".

:rolleyes:

hello, my name is denise. i'm from maryland,and i want to have a better relationship with my higher power which i choose to call god. i'm a disable veteran who gave my life for my country who i love usa.

Good Day! My name is Connie and I live in Omaha, NE. I am a 10 breast cancer survivor. My son commited suicide almost 4 years ago. It seems that since then my faith and trust in the Lord has been declining. I'm trying very hard to get some spiritual direction. I think this will be a good start. God bless all of you and I'm looking forward to discussion on this study.

Hi

My name is Marilyn. I live in Derbyshire, England. I am looking forward to this Bible study as it will help me to re-focus on the Word of God after 6 years studying for a degree. I am 63 and have had a personal relationship with the Lord for 20 years. I help lead the Bible study for our church. I look forward to any discussion we may have, bless you all.

Warmest wishes ~ Marilyn

Hello Everyone!

My name is Vince. I have been a Christian for many years but have not lived what I beleive. God has a way of showing you what HE wants one way or another! It will be great to get back to studying the Word of God, meeting other Christians and making new friends. I look forward to learning and growing in the Lord.

God Bless,

Vince

Hi I am Farmer's Daughter. I have been priviledged to attend Bible College and work for my church, lead small group women's studies. I live in Washington state. I love studying God's Word and hearing from others of like mind. Blessings