JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Ministry Development Pastor at Community Covenant Church, Rocklin, California. I have been developing online Bible studies since 1996.

I am one that loves The Lord and a strong desire to know more of him. I live in phoenix AZ

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, my name is Corina, I am from South Texas, USA--near south Padre Island---I am very excited about taking this study online this will be my first interactive bible study online. I have several that I do here at home out of books by mail, but this is the first online. I look forward to chatting with some of you, and my God Bless all of us on our study journey.----Corina

I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Ministry Development Pastor at Community Covenant Church, Rocklin, California. I have been developing online Bible studies since 1996.

Hello and good morning! I am a grandmother who has a small woman's bible study that meets once a week. Most of us are Catholic but we welcome all and focus on the Word, praying for the Holy Spirit's guidance, sharing what each of us feels the Lord is saying and then reading a good commentary and ending with prayer. I have always felt that I can learn from others and I certainly have. Much of my faithwalk has been with people of other faiths and also from my brothers and sisters in my own. It is good to be here. May the Holy Spirit be with us and bless each one. Thank you.

Hi,

I am Irene from Malaysia. I am new to this...good to learn new things. I live part of my time in Melbourne, Australia (which is where I am now)with 3 of my 4 children.

In Malaysia, I worship in a Baptist Church whereas I attend a Pentecostal church in Melbourne. It is always good to be amongst God's children to learn and to share together.

I look forward to participating.

I am a physicians, involved with many community organization, serving the poor.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello My name is Jackey Im 36 and I live in Las Vegas NV, mother of two. I know God led me to this website. On October 14,2009 I was returning home from a meeting at the school I attended for my medical billing/coding diploma. I became discouraged because quiet a few students had gotten jobs in the field and I hadnt. As I was driving I saw a bilboard on the highway "YHWH". As soon as I got home, I got on the computer and started looking up names of God to understand what it meant. I feel God is wanting to have a relationship with me, and I want one with Him.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, My name is Fred and this is my first time to your study. I live in Phenix City Alabama, attend Cascade Hills Church, am a Hospice Social Worker, and am interested in deepening my walk with the Lord and studying His Word and "storing it in my heart". I appreciate this opportunity. Thanks. God Bless, Fred

HI!

My name is Cathy, and as my screen name suggests, I LOVE Jesus! I am totally amazed each day when I recognize His hand in various and many blessings of my life! I also see Him in other parts of my life; trials, challenges, and often painful moments, but I know that ANYTHING He has to teach me is for MY benefit - I have to tell you I don't always "immediately" think this first, but I know I WILL because it is according to His Will. And I know God will grant us whatever we ask for when it is according to His Will.. "if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if He hears us, then we know we have the requests which we have asked of Him." I need to work at developing Sustaining Faith, but I know I am getting there because I no longer think as negatively as I once did, however; I have a long way to go yet!! But I can say, though I'm not what I WANT to be, THANK GOD, I'm no longer what I USED TO BE!!! God has made a remarkable change in my life and turned my outlook on things in life where I now am seeking reasons for troubles.. and am now starting to remember to come to Him when I need to talk... I know whatever I experience in any given day is to strengthen, develop, and expand my faith and reliance on Him.. and if that's what He thinks is best for me, hey... it's OK with me!

I am excited that I have found this online tutorial, and am looking forward to growing into a deeper and more intimate relationship with our Lord, Jesus Christ.

I suppose that's all for now. Just wanted to drop in and say "hello, looking forward to chatting with you all very soon."

Love,

Cathy

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I live in Cash Arkansas and am looking forward to doing this Bible study I am a member of Divine Revelaion church and love studying the word of God

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! B) My name is Etta. I am retired and live in the north central part of Florida with my husband. We enjoy fishing and motorcycling. I have 4 grown children, 7 grandchildren and 4 great grandchildren. I have ears to hear and eyes to see. Lord help me to be a good servant.

Hi My name is Bok Choon. I am from Singapore, my church is Yio Chu Kang Gospal Hall which is a Chinese assambly with more and more brothers and sisters from oversea China. And I had started to know them better thru interaction with them more often. This is the first time I register for on-line bible study. Hope I can gain more from it and improve my spiritual life.

Hi My name is Bok Choon. I am from Singapore, my church is Yio Chu Kang Gospal Hall which is a Chinese assambly with more and more brothers and sisters from oversea China. And I had started to know them better thru interaction with them more often. This is the first time I register for on-line bible study. Hope I can gain more from it and improve my spiritual life.

Hi Choon, I am boldone and your sister in Christ. Christians who are able to reach out to one another have already taken the first steps in improving their spiritual life. May we walk thru the book of "Ephesians" together. I live in Florida and enjoy the weather for motorcycling and fishing. I go to a small baptist church with a wonderful God fearing, bible teaching preacher. I too am a first time used of this on-line bible study. Check out Psalm 119:10 "With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from they commandments." That explains my heart. Blessed asserance in Christ Jesus to you and yours. :rolleyes:

Hi quilter! My name is boldone. Being a newbie can be so exciting and the start of a new christian chapter in your life. By the way, I too am new to this on-line bible study. May we walk thru it's spiritual joy together as brother and sisters in Christ Jesus. Pray unceasingly for christians everywhere who are being pursecuted for their faith. God's blessing & grace be upon you and yours. B)