JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Hello everyone,

My name is Alfredia Mitchell. I am a forty-eight yr old divorced mother with two girls and I live in Byhalia, Ms. (I'm originally from Senatobia, Ms) I love Christ with all my heart, mind and soul and joined these studies for a closer relationship with Him. God Bless You All!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow it's been awhile since ive been on a forum. First time in this life anyway.

Well Im a working mum from The Land of the long white cloud aka New Zealand.

I live with my awesome "unsaved husband" and my two "stubborn but delightful" unsaved teenage children in the

Rangatikei.

I came to the Lord not even two years ago. I have been blessed by the Lord in so many ways and my ultimate goal in life now is to become Christlike because through Christ all things are possible.

I have to admit the reason that i have decided to study Ephesians is because we have chosen "Armour" as this terms bible study at our Youth Group. So I have read Ephesians once over and decided if i had read it again I might as well do a proper study. So here I am.

I am not off to a good start by the way, I confess that I hv had the first start of this study in my mailbox for a week and i am just looking at it now. But I am looking forward to this and to having others that i can fellowship with and share the Lords word. Right! Off to start my study!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, am a psychiatric nurse working in a nursing home have been a christian since 1985 and recently have studied revelation and found it very interesting have also got a few thoughts myself on certain passages am really looking forward to posting threads on this forum and doing this revelation course with the pastor. I would one day like to do christian counselling in the marriage guidance field. am friendly and approachable like watching films believe in family values and ethics, could say a lot more but do not want to bore you. :D

Hi. My name is Barbara, I am originally from Utica NY. But now reside in Jacksonville, FL. I am married to my wonderful husband of 35 yrs. I have three grown children and 3 granddaughters and 1 grandson and another grandson on the way (ANY DAY!!). I searched for this type of Bible Study for years before finding it. I am so glad to be here. I love reading and writing about the Lord and what He has done for me.

Hi Everyone,

I am Al joining in from the London suburb of Greenwich, home of the 2012 Olympic Games in the UK. Although I became a Christ follower only about 12 years ago (born into a moslem family in Africa), I see it as a wasted period as I drifted around not knowing how to grow spiritually. I have finally found a place in a local community evangelical church where I was baptised about 3 weeks ago. I am a single parent to a 7-year old nephew. I have done the New Believer curriculum. This is my first step into bible studies, and this not being the best of times for me, I hope the course provides me both a deeper knowledge/understanding of the Bible, and spritual sustainment.

I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Ministry Development Pastor at Community Covenant Church, Rocklin, California. I have been developing online Bible studies since 1996.

My name is Phyllis and this is my first time with your bible study and I'm delighted to be a part of it. I did 3 semesters online at Liberty University studying the Old Testament and it was wonderful. Recently did an indepth study on my own of the book of Acts, and I feel like I know Paul personally. I am truly blessed to be a part of this group.

My name is Phyllis and this is my first time with your bible study and I'm delighted to be a part of it. I did 3 semesters online at Liberty University studying the Old Testament and it was wonderful. Recently did an indepth study on my own of the book of Acts, and I feel like I know Paul personally. I am truly blessed to be a part of this group.

I failed to mention that I also studied the Book of Revelation for 1-1/2 years with our bible study group in church. It was also wonderful and enlightening. I'm a Floridian, living in Paradise, but look forward to being with Jesus in the real Paradise.

Hi everyone, my name is Shirley and I live in Manchester, PA, USA. I've taken a couple on line courses before and love it. Very glad to find a Bible Study course. Was raised Methodist, but played organ at various churches of different denominations, and right now attending a Nazarine church. Very excited to share thoughts with you.

Very happy to see another Nazarene in this forum. I'm looking forward to this. Also glad to see that you're a musician, too!

Hi, I'm "pjb" - Pam - from Blue Springs, Missouri - just outside of Kansas City. I have attended Nazarene church for all of my almost 58 years. I teach band and vocal music at a rural school, plus private music lessons. I also have a concert ministry to churches (I call them worship concerts), on harp, piano, and singing. This is my first on-line BIble study. I hope I can keep up with it while working 2 jobs! I really want to learn all I can. I have found through the years that the more I learn about God, the more I want to learn.

I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Ministry Development Pastor at Community Covenant Church, Rocklin, California. I have been developing online Bible studies since 1996.

I have read your studies for a few years, especially during Easter. I am a pastor, I have served in the United Methodist Church since 1996, in Alabama. I am now serving a church in Ball Play, Alabama. I am also a fourth grade teacher in Cherokee County, Alabama. My brother is also a pastor in the United Methodist Church.

Hello, My name is Teri and I live in Faith, North Carolina. I am the mother of two wonderful children, Justin 27, and Briana 19. I am married, 21 years, to my husband who is a truck driver. I belong to a small church called Grace Bible Church and I am thirsty to grow closer to God and understand his word. This is my first on-line Bible Study and I am excited and ready to meet new people and grow in God's word.

Hello everyone my name is Lewan. I am from Cameroon, a country in central Africa.This is my first time of participating in a bible study on the net with people from so many countries.I pray that by the grace of God all of us shall be greatly enriched by this study. I love listening to christian music and working with disadvantaged children and women.

Hi,

I am Ebenezer. I am from Tamilnadu of India.

I am a Graduate Engineering student and do involved part time in a mission named Christ's Harvest Mission.

Looking forward to have a wonderful bible study and a fellowship with christians along the globe.

Hello Everyone -- I'm Karen, from north-western Illinois. I'm anxious to get started in the I & II Timothy study and to share with you in what we glean from our search in the scriptures. May God bless us all as we seek to "rightly divide" His Word.