JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone my name is John and I am in the United Kingdom , I came across this study whilst looking for references to Names of God in the Bible , I am looking forward to sharing this study with you all and pray for all of us the our Great Almighty God and Heavenly Father will bless each of us that as we seek to know Him more through this study He will draw us close to Him. Amen

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, i go by nonna because that is what my 6 grandbabies call me. I am from Texas, US. I am so excited to start this study. My husband is a truckdriver and I travel with him, so having this study will keep me in the word of god while traveling. I am grateful for this opportunity.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Everyone. My name is Missy and this is my first time doing any kind of studying online. I am excited to see how the Lord uses this study to teach me and guide me closer to Him. I hope you all have a blessed study. God be with you all. :D:D

HI, everyone. My name is Kathy. I live in Georgia, and am presently in college working on my Bachelor degree in Psychology. I love learning about our Lord, and am looking forward to learning new insights with this bible study. It's refreshing to find a bible study emerging in the Word and not in rules of denominational understanding. As Christians, we are to uphold each other regardless of where we attend church, and this meets that bill.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for the Names and Titles of God.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Hi Everyone... My name is Janet and I live in Central New York State. I have three grown children and four grandchildren. I am retired and some of my hobbies are gardening, sewing, walking and reading. This is my second Bible study and I am enjoying them very much. I need more of God in my life and these studies help me to focus more on Gods word. I look forward to this study because I know it will help me in my worship to God. May you all be abundantly blessed by this study.

• 3 months later...

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for the Names and Titles of God.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Hello "]Everybody

My name is NinaCar.

I'm 40 years old. I'm wife and I have ben married for 17 years. I have one child, a son, he recently turned 18.

I've been a christian sine 1979. I accepted the Lord as my Savior at summer camp.

I have a strong faith in Christ but through the years it has been tried and tested. But still the Lord has always been by my side.

I'm battling a heart element and I'm currently being evaluated for a heart transplant so therefore I'm disabled.

I love reading and scrapbooking.

But my passion is writing poetry. I been writing poetry on a variety of subjects but most my poems are about Christ.

My most favorite book in the Bible is Psalms. My most favorite chapter in the Bible is Psalm 139. And my most favorite Bible verse is Revelation 21:3-4

NinaCar :)

I actually posted my intro in the wrong forum....silly me.

My name is Shelly. I live in Pearl, MS. A stay at home mom of two toddler boys, ages 2 and 4. I am currently volunteering at Trinity Gospel Fellowship in Richland, MS as Director of Women's Ministries. I do not see myself as a leader or a public speaker, but God obviously does.

I am so excited about this study. God spoke directly to me during worship on Sunday morning. He told me he wanted me to know him by name. Part of what He said was this, "I want you to know Me by name as I know you by name. Call Me by name and I will answer, call Me by name and I will hear. My name is sufficient for all your need. Just call upon me by Name." It was awesome!

Hi my name is Lynda. I have done a few of the studies here and feel they have enriched my relationship with the Lord. As a family we are now doing them so I will be here with my sons Brandon and John, karyann my daughter and my husband Dan. I know the Lord will bless us as we learn more about Him by knowing His names.

Hi everyone,

I'm just getting started with this Bible study and am very excited to be able to communicate with others who are doing the same. I live in Pueblo, CO near the beautiful Pikes Peak and Colorado Springs. My two sons are grown, one in the Army stationed in Kentucky and one in Nebraska with his wife and my three grandchildren. Life has been kind of crazy for me this past year since my husband passed away. Am looking forward to beginning this journey, meeting some new friends and growing closer to the Lord.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello my name is Mysti and I am so excited about my study of the Names of God. I am located in the USA in the great state of North Carolina. It excites me to study God's Word and I thank you for being there on my journey. God loves you and so Do I.

This Oregon girl is ready to learn more about God by studying his names. I want to see our God the way the Jews and Christians see God. I'm hoping this will make me a better witness for Christ. Pastor Ralph, your studies....are.... great!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Friday all! I am Shawnee from California! Looking forward to participating in this bible study! My first time in here! I look forward to growing with you in Christ!

Hi Shawnee, I know you will enjoy this Bible study as much as I did. It help me to grow and understand more about our Lord and Savior. I think the one thing I want to say to you is let the Lord talk to you in this study. Pray constantly, seek His face, let Him guide your path. Open your mind to His Word completely. Ask Him what His will is for your life and to teach you what He wants you to learn through this experience. Believe me, it is an awesome experience. To learn how much God loves us, to know that He is interested in everything that happens in our lives. May the Lord bless you richly as He has me in these studies. Learn, grow, and seek the Lord, to become closer to Him in a way you have never known. My prayer is that God blesses you in a way you never expected. Let Him make the vessel out of you that He wants you to be. It won't be easy, but always remember, He will never leave nor forsake you. God bless you and enjoy the love of God.

Happy Friday all! I am Shawnee from California! Looking forward to participating in this bible study! My first time in here! I look forward to growing with you in Christ!

Hi Shawnee, I know you will enjoy this Bible study as much as I did. It help me to grow and understand more about our Lord and Savior. I think the one thing I want to say to you is let the Lord talk to you in this study. Pray constantly, seek His face, let Him guide your path. Open your mind to His Word completely. Ask Him what His will is for your life and to teach you what He wants you to learn through this experience. Believe me, it is an awesome experience. To learn how much God loves us, to know that He is interested in everything that happens in our lives. May the Lord bless you richly as He has me in these studies. Learn, grow, and seek the Lord, to become closer to Him in a way you have never known. My prayer is that God blesses you in a way you never expected. Let Him make the vessel out of you that He wants you to be. It won't be easy, but always remember, He will never leave nor forsake you. God bless you and enjoy the love of God.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello..my dear brothers and sisters in Christ.

My name is Roshni. I live in Dubai, UAE.. I am married and have 2 lovely children. I am very excited to learn about the names of God... I want to know more about my spiritual father...and i guess that is why Iam here...

Hello..my dear brothers and sisters in Christ.

My name is Roshni. I live in Dubai, UAE.. I am married and have 2 lovely children. I am very excited to learn about the names of God... I want to know more about my spiritual father...and i guess that is why Iam here...

Hello Roshni, I hope you have found the Bible study to be exciting so far. I know it was an awesome experience for me. I learned so much about our Lord and Savior. Let the HHoly Spirit speak and guide you as you learn about our Lord. Draw close to Him and let HHim move in life as never before. My prayer is that God will bless you and open your eyes and heart in a very special way. May He pour His wisdom and knowledge into you as you study and learn in this study. God bless you

Hi everyone, It is a blessing to be able to partake in this Bible study. I'm from NY and I'm so happy to meet you all.

Hi Revpret, welcome to the Bible study. Hope it has been exciting so far. I pray that you learn so much from this study. I know I did. As you study this lesson, let the Holy Spirit speak and guide you. Draw close to God and receive what He has for you. Let His Word soak in. Think on the questions, search the Word, and seek God's face. God bless you.