JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Hello Everyone, I am Jose Rivera. I live in Carrollton Texas and I am excited about beginning this study with each of you. I have particpated in Pastor Ralph's studies before and they have really been great. If you every want to speak about anything I have said, do not hesitate to email me. I am always open to discussion regarding God's Word.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ!

What a treat to sign up for this Bible study and see all this family that I haven't met yet! God bless you all as you seek more of Him through His Word.

My wife and I arrived here in Mexico about four years ago as independent missionaries, after selling nearly everything back in Canada. We just followed the Lord here. We thought we knew what was going to happen here, but things did not work out as hoped.

We have since taken up tent-making opportunities (I'm a freelance writer/editor/website developer, and my wife is a nanny) and we continue to serve the Lord through our work with a local orphanage, which has turned out to be an enormous gift to us... in many more ways than one. God is faithful AND full of surprises when we finally submit to Him!

I look forward to our study of His Word together with you, my brothers and sisters :D

In Him,

Todd Ringness

Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico

Hi every one.

My name is Haar Garba from Lagos Nigeria, West Africa.

I joined this programme about four months ago and have benefitted from it. I am looking fowards to another round of Bible study which I believe will be a wonderful experience.

I pray to the Almighty God to grant us understanding, retention and obedience to His Word. Amen.

Haar.

Hello,

I am going to try to participate in this Bible study, thanks for everyone's enthusiasm.

I am retired Navy of 25 years here in Germany working as a contractor supporting the Military. I also pastor a church in support of Ministry to the Military (MTTM), Church of God.

I am excited about this Bible study and see this as a way for others to get to know there are Christians world wide that folks can fellowship and share God's word with.

Let's do some exploring of Ephesians!

www.cwcstuttgart.truepath.com

God bless! :)

Hello All,

I live in Dallas, Texas, but was born in Washington DC and have lived in DC, Maryland and Virginia. Have a couple of years of Bible college, but learned the 'basics' of the Christian life through involvement with The Navigators.

One thing I really love about the Christian life is that, no matter where I live, I will always find a local group of believers I can plug in to. Now, through the power of the Internet, that 'local group' has become worldwide. This is awesome!

I first ran across Dr Wilson's Joyful Heart Ministry through his online business site. I have been trying to develop a business, mostly online for years. I believe this is what God wants me to do; but rather it is or not, simply by going through the process of trying to build a business, I have learned so much about His love for me (being currently unemployed and able to spend more time in my Quiet Time each morning helps too!).

This is my first online Bible study and I hope will not be my last.

I am a homeschooling mother of three. I live in a small town outside of Johnstown Pa. My mother-in-law is also doing this study. I am really looking forward to it.

I have been a Christian for 15 years. I met my husband at Bible College. We are active in ministry in our church and community.

In the begining of the school year, my children and I studied Ephesians 6, the armor of God, so I am looking forward to more insight in this book, which is one of my favorites.

[

Hello, my name is Dan Wilson, and I live in Virginia Beach Virginia.

I am an ordained minister who has a call to teach the Bible, and I am currently an instructor at a Bible College here in Virginia Beach.

I am also the Christian Educcation Minister in my church.

I am always looking to keep myself studying God's Word, and having completed the course on the Lord's Supper, I am excited about learning something new from the book of Ephesians.

I am also excited about being able to hear from others who are taking the course.

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for Disciple Lesson from Ephesians.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Hello,

I'm Tom from Spokane, Washington. I'm a lay preacher and a Bible instructor. Ephesians is one of my favorite books of the Bible. I look forward to the lessons.

Hello to all my fellow Brothers and Sisters in Chirst. My name is Sara and I live in Anza, California (a small rural town in the mountains of So. Calif.). I teach Sunday School and Vacation Bible School. I am an AWANA leader and I am also a member of the Anza Valley Christian School school board.

This past year has brought an ongoing study of the Book of Ephesians and now God has brought me back to that wonderful book again. This will be my first study with Joyful Heart and I am really excited.

I look forward to sharing with everyone while we explore and learn from God's wonderful Word.

In Christ,

Sara

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for Disciple Lesson from Ephesians.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

It is great to be a part of this Bible Study with so many people who love the Lord!

I am from Indiana and pastor a Wesleyan Bible Church in north central Indiana.

Have a wife and three kids...all serving God...to God be the glory!

Hi. My name is Pat. I live in Waterloo. Iowa. I have six children and three grandchildren. I really enjoy being part of these bible studies. I look forward to a wonderful study and a lot of growth. :):rolleyes::o:D

Hello everyone! My name is Sandy. I'm Mom to 4 and grammy to 5. I work as a staff nurse at a community hospital--in the rehab care center. I am looking forward to this study and praying for God's richest blessings upon us all as we journey together through Ephesians. May we all be enlightened and transformed. God bless!

Hi, my name is Kathy, wife & mom of 3. One in college, one senior in High School and one in Middle School. I live in Plano, TX and I work at my church as an Admin. I have been on staff for about 4 years and I have seen God work in people's lives and in His church. I am in awe! I can't get enough of his Word and am excited to try this new form of bible study.

It is great to meet you all!

Greetings Pastor Ralph and the rest of the folks who are joining in this Book of Ephesians study.

My name is Eudora and I live in Eastern Oregon. I have four grown children and five grandchildren. I absolutly love to study the word of God and am always on the look out for Him daily. I have been looking forward to this study beginning and ask a blessing upon Pastor Ralph as he takes us through this tour of the word of The Lord.

I can't imagine how Paul endured all that he did as he wrote this letter to these folks from the prison cell there in Rome. He truly was a man of God and a full fledged believer in Christ Jesus. What is even more incredible and exciting to me, is that Jesus Christ, fully believed in Paul.

I believe that this study will stregnthen my relationship with Christ Jesus and am looking forward to diving right in to His loving arms as He reveals Himself to us more and more through each word.

Father God, I thank you for Pastor Ralph and all the folks who will be in this study. I pray that each and every one will draw closer to you and that as we all do, that You draw closer to us. We await Your return and in the mean time, we will love all those around us as You first loved us. Bless us Father with Your presence as we study across the miles. We lift You up and exalt You as our King and we love You. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.

Eudora, I am pleased to meet you. What a beautiful Spirit-inspired prayer to which I say Amen.