JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for Disciple Lesson from Ephesians.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Hi,

I'm John and I live in the North of England.

I look forward to studying Ephesians together.

Best regards to all.

John.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Friends,

I have looked forward to today - the day that I would receive the first posting from Joyful Heart! My name is Jan-Reindert, I live in Holland, Europe. I must confess that I never heard of this bible study course before and I just coincidentally bumped into it on the internet while searching for a good bible study to do in my quiet times with Father God. It looks pretty intense to me, but I believe this part of the bible is definitely worth it!

I am part of a young church plant in Maastricht, a town in the south of Holland. Greetings!

Hello to everyone. I live in Northern Michigan with my lovely bride of 20 years and 2 Siberian Husky's. I'm retired from the US Coast Guard and own my own business. I've a daughter who is married with 2 sons in Ohio and a son, married with 1 son in Kentucky.

I'm an elder at a church we helped to plant 3 years ago and this is the first time I've done an online bible study. I'm looking forward to both the study, and interacting with everyone else.

John

Hi fellow Jesus lovers,

My name is Jill, and this will be my 3rd or 4th bible study with Pastor Ralph. I am very much looking forward to it. My prayer is we all become closer to our Father, and Lord Jesus through better understanding of His Word as The Spirit reveals it to us.

Thank you Pastor Ralph, for the opportunity to study with you again,

Jill

Hi, All,

I am Sayo, living in Japan. This is my first online Bible Study. My church is very international; more than 50 nationalities are members. Our common language is English, that is, weekend messages are given in English. I am used to reading the Bible and sermons in English, but as I am not an English native spaker, so I may be a ROM... Moreover, I am a full time working mom with two sons (7 and 2). So I am very busy every day. But, I want to run out. I hope I can learn and understand many things about my Lord, Jesus through this study.

HOWDY ALL!

I am from Wyoming but I just moved to Nebraska. I don't know very many people here and I am really needing some good community - people I can really get in touch with.

I have a few friends in seminary in Texas, and they tell me about the things they are learning and I long to learn of those things as well, but at the moment it is not an option for me to go into seminary.

So, I figured I would learn alot from this bible study - I really want to learn how to study and what kinds of questions to ask to really dig into the word and digest it.

Very glad to be here!

I am excited to begin this journey with so many others who are eager to learn, share and grow in the knowledge of our savior, Yeshua. I live on the Florida "space coast"; retired in May after 29 years of teaching elementary and middle school to help care for my mother and mother-in-law - both in their 80's.

I teach Sunday school to 3rd -5th grade students. My husband and I have 2 sons and 2 grandchildren.

It is a blessing to have some extra time to devote to this on line study.

Hi my name is Sally, and Jeff, I live just to the north of you in Largo. Was surprised to see somebody else on here from Pinellas County Florida!! I have a full time job. I am also taking online classes at Stonecliffe College online. I am excited about the book of Ephesians. I love the New Testament. I have been a saved Christian since I was 13. I sing in my church choir, and I love to sing praises to our Lord. Looking forward to studying with everyone from around the world.And to the retired Math professor, my next class is a business math class, and I dont do math well!! God bless everyone, Sally

Hi Sally,

If you need any help with your online business math course, I will be happy to help you.

Aubra

Hello all Bible Study Partners in Christ,

My name is Jennifer Yarde and I am from the island of Barbados. I am a librarian, married and have two children. My husband and I have recently gottten baptized and we are happy in Christ.

I am really looking forward to studying the book of Ephesians.

Hello...I am from Wooster, Ohio and have been a Bible Study student here for some time now and I truly appreciate and enjoy being here. I am a grandmother of a granddaughter age 9 and grandson age 7 who are the apple of my eye and bring me so much joy and happiness. I hope to make many more new Christian friends here.

Dear Friend,

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

:D Hi, I'm Terry from Ridgway PA. I've been reading Eph. with my husband during our daily devotions and I am looking forward to really digging into the word with you folks. We have 4 children and 8 grandchildren.

I'm happy to have found this study. We are both SS teachers and we lead a youth group in our church which will start Oct. 1. We can use tidbits from this study to aid us as we teach others. God Bless

Dear Friend,

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Hi

I am a Chinese-Singaporean. A lovely republic garden island blessed with abundant of cosmopolitan foods & warm weather all year round. A fellow bro introduced me to this site. And looking forward to learn under Dr Ralph F. Wilson's guildance. I'm the only baptised Christian in my family. Love to know HIM more intimately.

God Bless.

Hi everyone,

My name is Jennifer and I'm from Wheeling, WV. I am hoping to become even closer to my Lord and truly understand His teachings. This is my first bible study. I have not been attending my church regularly because I feel uncomfortable there. The reason is, that when I see others from my church "outside of church", I am never acknowledged by them. I feel a church is a family, and if they don't know me outside of church, then it isn't a family. So I have decided to study Christ on my own for now.

I am unemployed, and on disability right now. My marriage isn't the best marriage, but I pray every night for God's help and mercy.

I am hoping to meet new friends here and restore my faith in humanity.

:rolleyes:

Hello, everyone. I'm from Denmark, formerly from Florida and Iowa. I am a psychologist working as a consultant for the Danish Ministry of Social Affairs (Danish Centre for Research on Social Vulnerability). I am married and mother of three.

In my church I am on the prayer team and responsible for the pre-teen ministry. I also write for our church newsletter.

;)

Dear Friend,

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

My name is Karl and I am full of Joy. I received Jesus as my Savior when I was nine years of age. So many times throughout life I have astrayed from Jesus. But as I continue to seek the Lord as my Savior the closer Jesus begins to work in my life. I am 44 years of age and I am a new creation in Christ Jesus.

KH

Dear Friend,

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Hello...My name is Maryjane..I am excited about this bible study...I love to read the word and it is important to apply it to my life...I grew up going to church everytime the door was poened...but all the time I went to church...I did not know the Lord...the reason I know this is that my life did not change...i did what I wanted to do when I wanted to do it...I lived a life of pure "self'...I accepted the Lord when I was 29...and ever since..there has been change in my life...I have found the Lord to be more than I ever thought possible...I cannot even begin to tell you all He has done that I do not deserve but yet..He bestows His love to me and it is the reason I worship and praise Him for I know what I once was...I minister much in music which is a blessing because I was the least talented in my family...although music is good...it is the word that goes before it that is more important...to make sure nothing comes before the word of God...when we are saved...we are given a main ministry and that is to go and tell...and that is my ministry...without knowing the word..there is no ministry...Thank you for letting me be a part of this study...I love to learn the word...

Hello, My name is Cyndi. I live in Edinboro, PA. My employment enables me to be on-call some days from home. On those days I can read, pray and study for several hours in the morning. God's Word is an endless fountain of new revelation. The more I study, the more I know that I don't know. Thank you for your studies, I love them. Cyndi B. cbcrna1@yahoo.com