JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Q2. Resurrecton of the Righteousness and Unrighteous

Resurrection for the righteous means Life in ALL its fulness. A new glorified body (i dreamt of heaven once and there I could sing so beautifully - I can hardly wait) Resurrection - Better than we can imagine with wonderful promises fulfilled. To see the Lord face to face, no more tears, no more pain, no death or mourning, no shame or condemnation. The right to the tree of life!!!!! and permission to enter through the gates into the city (of God). To join with the angels in praise and worship of our precious Lord and Saviour. To receive rewards (what more culd we want?). to live with God. To enjoy the banquet He will provide. No hunger or thirst. Perpetual perfect light. to be with the Lord for ever. What an encouragement. God bless you. xxx

I really like your description of heaven as paradise. I don't think we can really understand what it will be like - I don't think we can ever truly understand or comprehend God's intentions (or God, Himself, for that matter). I believe that, whatever it is that He has planned for us, it will be unspeakably wonderful, and in all ways far better than the condemnation being planned for the unbelievers.

I used to be terrified of death - as all humans are, I suppose - but one day I realized that if I profess to believe that God loves me, then I have no choice but to trust that everything else He told us is also true. If Jesus tells us that He has gone to prepare a place for us, then we can be sure it will be far better than anything we experience on earth. The only way we will be able to experience that paradise is to leave this life. I still don't know what to expect, but the terror of the unknown is gone - now I look at it as a wonderful surprise waiting for me.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Q2. (John 5:28-29; Acts 24:15) According to scripture, both the righteous and unrighteous will experience resurrection. What will be the result of resurrection for the righteous?

The righteous will rise into life, eternal life (John 3:16). They will inherit the kingdom God has prepared for them (Matt. 25:32-34)

Q2. (John 5:28-29; Acts 24:15) According to scripture, both the righteous and unrighteous will experience resurrection. What will be the result of resurrection for the righteous?

As written in scripture; "Those who have done good will rise to live", "Everlasting life", "it will be a time of reward", (John), (Luke) "You will be repaid at the resurrection of the righteous."

. (John 5:28-29; Acts 24:15) According to scripture, both the righteous and unrighteous will experience resurrection. What will be the result of resurrection for the righteous?

Those who have rebelled against Christ will be resurrected also, but they will hear God's judgment against them an will be sentenced to eternity apart from him. There are those who wish to live well on this earth, and ignore, God, and see death as a final resting place. Jesus does not allow unbelivers to see death as the end of it all. There is judgment to face.

The rightous will spend eternity with their God in Heaven.

The results of resurrection for the righteous will be a time of blessing and reward. No more troubles of thei world. Our reward will be eternally. Waht a reward! We will rise to live and not die.

The result of the resurrection for the righteous will be eternal life, those who has done good and live a holy life will rise again.

When the righteous are resurrected, they will spend eternity with Jesus. First in heaven, then on the new earth at the end of the millinium period.

Jesus taught that this would be a time of reward for those who had followed the Lord: "You will be repaid at the resurrection of the righteous" (Luke 14:14).

This will be the start of our eternal lifes with Christ, no more pain, no more tears, no more sorrow!

Hallejuah, cant wait!

The result of resurrection for the righteous will be eternal life for their faith, and eternal rewards for their goodness and faithfulness.

The resurrection of the righteous will be to life. The body will be restored and we will be rewarded as good and faithful servants.

Hello, I am having a bad time finding certain things, and trying to get to answer page. well for Q2 Those who have done good-will rise to live with christ. Those who have not done the will of our Father will rise to judgement. Jesus said I am the resurrection and the life. He who believe in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me "Will never die."(John 11:23-25)

Job was strong to believe in the end, God was on his side. He became one of the first to talk about the resurrection of the body. His heart yearned for God. I know that my redeamer lives. He takes care of me and my Family. I love Him with all my heart. Some of my family is waiting on me, and I miss them so. Job said "in my flesh I will see God." How many of us could go through what Job did and still sing "I know my redeamer Lives." wonderful words Job was confident that God's justice would triumph, even if it would take a miracle like resurrection to accomplish this.

• 2 weeks later...

Q2

Since our great Lord is a God of LIFE, all who will be with Him will live.

That is the great fear of people who donot live according His will and instructions, they will live, but not in His presence;

they will live in the absolute absence of life, that is a horrable scenario.

In contrario those who have decided to live according His will, they shall have a place in the LIFE himself, what a wonderful forsight to think of: to be in the LIFE!

Hendrick

• 4 weeks later...

Rev 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

Rev 19:8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

How does the bride make herself ready to come before God? She makes herself ready by putting on the righteous garments Christ gave her to put on - the day she was written in the "Book of Life" ------ she also makes herself ready with (Mat 5:16) Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. If we love God, we desire to keep His commandments, love is the key to doing that, and with the power of the Holy Spirit - we can make ourselves ready to live eternally with the Lord, our God, and with the saints washed by the blood of the Lamb.