JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, I'm a 43 year old homemaker who has recently moved to a rural area in New Albany, MS. I used to live in a close knit military community and had a group of women in my home for Bible study. That is not possible at this time so I have invited them to join me in this Bible study. We still will keep in touch by phone and email. I look forward to studying again with a great group of girls. :)

Hello,

I am Jacob and i am from Sydney. It is my first attempt to participate in an online bible study.

Regards,

Jake

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for Experiencing the Psalms.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

my name is Sandra , i'm 48 and live in Rainham ,Kent. Uk. This is my first time with Joyful Heart Bible Study. I came accoss it look for a study in Psalms. I pray that God will help me to understand more and grow through this study. I am married and have one daughter.

peace and blessings to you all

Sandra :rolleyes:

Hello-

I am Cheryl from Iowa. I have lived in Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia and Kentucky until 5 years ago- so the weather has been quite different for me. My husband is a pastor here, and the ladies of our church are beginning a Bible Study of Psalms, using a chapter from Philip Yancey's The Bible Jesus Read, C.S. Lewis's Reflections on the Psalms and Beth Moore's new study on the Psalms. Another lady and I are team teaching this- and it always helps for the teachers to have more information than the students!! However, we are going to recommend that they do this study also as we are studying the other books. Talk about immersion! :blink: We will also be reading through all the Psalms, since we are reading most of them in lessons anyway!

• 1 month later...

Hi. Everyone, My name is Joanne and am from New Jersey. I am 55 years old. I am a Messianic Jew and actually have loved Jesus my whole life! I am from a reform Jewish background and always felt spiritually empty and that God was so far away from me. I was always seeking the Truth and was in desperate need of a savior. The LORD had his hand on me every since I was born. That is actually why I love Psalm 139! I professed my faith in Jesus Christ April 21, 2001 and have never been the same since! I am so thrilled to be here!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi my name is christi this is my first time doing a bible study on line and i am looking forward to doing this study with all of you here. I leave in the sunny state of Arizona and i am excited to participate in this study of psalms with you all......... God bless

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Am thrilled to be embarking on a psalm study. Am searching to know Christ and the Father. The Psalms thrill me and touch me in a way I am unable to adequately describe. I have an academic background although I currently work in corrections in NY State. I am a single mother, middle aged, and have two teens at home still. Thank you for the opportunity.

Sarah

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

My name is Paula and I am from Florida along the Gulf Coast, a beautiful part of God's creation.

This is my first on line Bible study. I am currently in a Beth Moore Bible study of the Psalms of Ascent which is absolutely rich in the meat of the word. I thought it would be good to do these two studies side by side. I am anticipating what the Lord is going to teach us through this study.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just checking in. I am from New York, and am looking forward to this Psalm study. I am a happily married mom of three teenagers, two in college, on in 11th grade. I am active in my church and have a blog where I post my pastor's sermons and some of my own Bible studies. I love God and learning about His Word.

Heather

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello.

my name is sheba. I am mother of (six)and one grand daughter.AM from THE BAHAMAS,i was born in freeport GRAND BAHAMA, where i now live.I atten the salvation army freeport corps .IN our bible study i learn alittle about psalms bible study .AN now i want to experience more about the psalms . :wub: .

GOD BLESS US ALL>>

YOUR FRINED SHEBA

• 1 month later...

Hi, my name is Rena and I am from Alabama. I am 47 and have been disabled for 7 years. I found the Lord only a few years ago. I love to do Bible studies so that I can learn as much as I can about my Lord. I am married and have one son and just recently had my first grandchild. I am very excited about this study. I am like a sponge. I want to soak up as much knowledge as I can so that my relationship with the Lord can grow closer and closer!

• 4 weeks later...
Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for Experiencing the Psalms.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Hello,

We're a group of 11 or 12 just starting this study. Some of us are new believers and some long-time, but we are really looking forward to the Holy Spirit's work in us. We meet Tuesday nights in the home of one of our LifeGroup members.

Many of us are new to each other as well, which adds some freshness and excitement to the group.

We are located in the beautiful White Mountains of NH - still brilliant white as of yesterday, but turning green down here in the valley floor. How beautiful is the Lord's creation in the Springtime! It could inspire the writing (or singing) of a psalm. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings from New Zealand in the South Pacific. I am Denis (aka kiwidenis) I have recently retired and I live in Auckland in the north - we are blessed with a lovely country and friendly people. I am delighted to join the study group to learn from the Bible and make new friends. God bless you - Denis

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, My name is Cherie. I'm originally from Akron, Ohio, but I lived in Utah several years, due to my dad being transferred. My dad's side of the family is from Kentucky, my mom's is from Virginia. I moved back to Kentucky in 1995. I'm a musician, I'm mostly a bass player. I've been playing the bass since January 1, 1982. I traveled for several years with a bluegrass band as their bass player. I gave my heart to the Lord, November 8, 2000. God has done so much for me since I've been serving Him. My husband, and I play music for the Lord now, and have traveled extensively with different evangelists, and have taken one missionary trip to Mexico. I have a fourteen year old daughter who gave her heart to God, February 14, 2009. God has been so good to me. My biggest regret is that I didn't serve God sooner in life, but I'm so glad that He knocked at my heart one more time. I'm looking forward to these bible studies.

• 1 month later...