JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, my name is James I got saved while in a drug treatment program about 11 years ago, God has taken the wheel and that was the best decision in my life, still learning and growing, and excited about being part of the advancement of my Saviors Kingdom, God Bless. facebook.com/soulout4jesus

• 1 month later...

Good evening Padre Wilson and other forum brothers and Sisters. I live in Aberdeen Scotland, belong to a very loving and Christ centred church with excellent teaching on how to apply Gods word to our lives and above all be practical Christians. However, I work at sea and often spend months away from family, home and church. Your bible study has been a blessing when working away, thank you. I hope you and the other forum members can help answer the plethora of questions I seem to accumulate when studying Gods word in those quiet hours between watches.

Hello all a warm and sincere greeting to each and everyone. I am new to the forum and would like to introduce myself. My username is Believer an appropriate name I thought because that is exactly who I am. I really don't know how I got over from where I used to be in the world. I say this because I am a back slider and now am reborn, I have come to realise that maturity can spiritually bring out the best in some people. Circumstanaces have brought me back to the Lord through my neighbour who has now passed, and I thank God for opening my spiritual eyes. I have visited the Holy Land twice on a pilgrimage and have been baptized in the river Jordan, swam in the Deadsea, travelled on the sea of Galilee. Whilst doing so I had flash backs of Peter walking on water when he took his eyes of Jesus and began to sank, another visual memory the disciples fishing all night and caught nothing, but when Jesus showed up and asked them to lower their net once more, although the net was reluctantly lowered, the result was awesome. I guess everyone knows the story. It also brings to my rememberance without faith it is impossible to please God. So it is faith that is keeping me. There is so much to say, but for now I will leave each and everyone who reads my few words with peace in every area of their spiritual live.

Hello Tom I am a new member of this forum and have only just singned up with Dr Ralph's Bible Study, I too am hope to learn a great deal, especially having more clarity abot Word. At best I am daily trying to understand aspects of the Word and I am proposing when I come unstuck to write and get Dr Ralp's intrepretation. Let us try to walk in the straight and narrow and don't overcome with the wyles of the devil. May God ever bless you and keep the faith.

Greetings from the mighty Northwest, although I am a transplanted Texan! Raised a Catholic and still practicing. Just finished my first every "Bible Study" class at my church and loved it, although concerned that I was the oldest woman in the group (most were married young moms). . . . This is my first serious attempt to learn anything on the internet, LOL! I do prefer to be an action Christian rather than one who simply talks about Christianity - I'm not a Bible verse quoter and don't really see the point of it at all....just trying to be a good person walking the talk of Jesus.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I an Mechelle and I live in Missouri, this is my first online bible study and I am very excited and looking forward to growing in Gods wonderful word. I am a single mom to a beautiful 9yr old son. Who loves God and the bible, so I'm sure he will join me in this study. May God bless each and everyone of you and guide you through this study.

• 1 month later...

Act 17:1-10

why do you think there was so much strong opposition to Pauls ministry in Thessalonica? Why do you think Paul keeps preaching the gospel, eventhough there is often a violent reaction against him? does a violent reaction to our ministry necessarily mean we should stop?

Because Paul was a killer of christians when he was called saul, but now he is teaching that there is another king, and the jews did not like that, because Cesesar was there king. Paul kept preaching, because it was his purpose throught Jeuse Christ that the gospel be spreaded throughout the nation. A violent reaction should not deter us from doing what God has told us to do. When we are on a journey for God, We have to remember that God has us covered by his blood.

• 1 month later...

My name is Joel. I live in TN and I was recommended to this Bible study by the assistant pastor of my church. I wanted some accountability and solid direction in discovering and reflecting God's Word. So far I am extremely excited and in complete agreement with everything I have seen!

• 1 month later...

Hi all participants! I'm absolutely delighted to be here! I searched long and diligently to find the Revelations Bible study that I wanted to be involved with. I live in Iowa but have been to all 50 states. I can tell you from that experience that God created beauty in each state. Every one always asks me my favorite state and I just am not sure. North Dakota would be my least favorite at this time. I was a Registered Nurse but was injured at the VA. So, am now on disability but thanks to a spinal stimulator I have a new lease on life. As far as my involvement with the Bible, I guess you could almost say I "toothed" on the word of God. However, I was forced in ways that caused me to throw out the baby with the bath water. I rebelled for many years. Mine is a long story but interesting for those who want to lend an ear.However, I have talked enough. It's time for me to put my focus on this study. Again, I'm absolutely delighted to be part of this study! Thank you so very, very much for the opportunity.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody,

My name is Michael. So far I really like the Isaiah study.

I hope to get to know people through this site.

I live in the North Bay above San Francisco. My wife and I have 3 kids, 16, 18 and 27.

2 grandsons, 7 and 2. We live a very exciting and noisy life!

We currently attend a Nazarene Church. We just finished Hosea and are moving right into Matthew.

I personally love to study the Bible and hear what other peoples interpretations of what it says to them.

Hi, my name is Chris. I have just moved back to SC from NC.  I was raised Southern Baptist and converted to Pentecostal in 1997.  I have a 16 year old daughter, who is the last of 5 children. I have 4 grandchildren with another one on the way. I love the Lord with all my heart, mind and soul.  This is the first bible study I have done in this format.  Looking forward to getting started.  Revelation has always interested me, however, because of the symbolism, I have had trouble understanding it.  I'm so glad to be a part of this study.  May God bless each and every one of us throughout this study.

• 2 weeks later...

My name is Dee. I live in New England, the Eastern coast of the US. I have been studying with Dr. Ralph for several years now and I love learning all about Jesus and the Bible. This is the first time I have taken advantage of The Forum and I'm looking forward to connecting with others. I've been retired from the business world for several years and became a widow in 2007; I feel very grateful to my son (lives with me) for bringing me to the Lord. I have a story of 40 years of wandering in the wilderness! I love to write, sew, crochet and tend my flowers and yard in the summer. Thank you for letting me share with you.