JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome to James: Practical Christianity

Pastor Ralph

Hi, my name is Kathy. I am living in Ohio. I have three children and one grandson with another on the way. My husband and I have been married 29 years. This is my first online Bible Study and I am looking forward to it. It was so nice to read about everyone else here and am looking forward to interacting with you all.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I am a newbie to this and it is the first online Bible Study that I have participated in. I am looking forward to veiwing everyones thoughts on the book of James.

I have been saved since 1974 and live in SE Iowa on a farm with my husband for 47 years. Retired with 3 daughters and 9 grandchildren, 4 great grandchildren.

:)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for James: Practical Christianity.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include our e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Are these date rights the latest is 2005? ;) What gives.

Georgina

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
hi my name is bob im from north florida iv'e been married for 53 years to a good christian woman we have three children and many grand and great grand children this is my 2nd study and im looking foward to it have a blessed day

B) Hey, Everyone! I am Traci from a small town in Georgia. I have never been in an on-line Bible Study before, but am really looking forward to experiencing this with you all. I have always loved the Book of James for its practicality for everyday guidance in today's world. I'm sure that this will be an uplifting and growing experience for us all. Looking forward to it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi, my name is Kathy. I am living in Ohio. I have three children and one grandson with another on the way. My husband and I have been married 29 years. This is my first online Bible Study and I am looking forward to it. It was so nice to read about everyone else here and am looking forward to interacting with you all.

Hi, My name is Georgette. I live in Michigan on a farm and have been married for 43 years. I am also a part time Hospice nurse. I have 3 children and 16 grandchildren and 1 great grandchild. My husband and I began raising our 5 year old great niece one week ago due to the death of my sister who was her main caregiver. This is my first bible study group and I am looking forward to it.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, My name is Georgette. I live in Michigan on a farm and have been married for 43 years. I am also a part time Hospice nurse. I have 3 children and 16 grandchildren and 1 great grandchild. My husband and I began raising our 5 year old great niece one week ago due to the death of my sister who was her main caregiver. This is my first bible study group and I am looking forward to it.

+Hello Georgette and everyone who reads this. My name is Jessyca from the UK. This is the first time I have done an online Bible Study. I have 3 adult children and the youngest one Kierri is my full time care giver. I cannot walk due to various health problems but I am excited to be doing James as he has always been one of my favourite books of the bibles. It may take me time to get used to using this system as my brain is a little slower recently but Praise the Lord I still have one :)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone! My name is Denise and I am from Alabama. I homeschool 2 children and this will be my first time doing an online Bible Study. My twin sister is also joining this study. We have done inductive Bible studies before and really enjoy them. Look forward to learning from it! :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everybody!

I'm Busy Lizzie from Gloucestershire UK. It's all new to me here on a forum, and I've not studied James before. I am quite excited about what God is going to do and what I am going to learn. With it just coming up to Christmas it is a good time to look in to the Word and look at my Christian roots.

God bless xx

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, my name is Amy and I live in New Jersey. I am a mom of three and I also teach fulltime. Lots to do. I have been a Christian for 10 years and recently left my church of 10 years. I am struggling with reading and being in the word consistently due to the busyness of my life and the confusion with the modern day "church". I love the book of James and look forward to this kind of flexible bible study.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

My name is Riya and im glad to be a part of this study group....I was born and brought up in Kerala, India and i currently live in California with my wonderful husband....I am looking forward to know my LORD more deeply through which ever way i can...:-)

And I thank God for this great oppurtunity that I have with this forum and i am new to this forum....

• 1 month later...

Hi There

My name is Charles. I'm from South Africa and I'm currently living in London, UK. This is my first Online Bible study and I am very gratefull for the Lord to have brought this bible study and forum accross my path. I take every opportunity to live according to His will and I know that this Bible study and all God's children on this forum will help me to grow more in my faith.

• 1 month later...

Hi my name's Caroline and I'm from England UK this is my first online bible study. I so want to go deeper into the Word that it may reflect in my life through what I do as well as what I say. I was drawn to put Book of James in google and here I am. It is not by chance and I'm excited too see what happens from here. :huh:

Hi my name's Caroline and I'm from England UK this is my first online bible study. I so want to go deeper into the Word that it may reflect in my life through what I do as well as what I say. I was drawn to put Book of James in google and here I am. It is not by chance and I'm excited too see what happens from here. :huh:

Hi Caroline,

I have since finished the study on James. BE PREPARED, it will change you forever! The study has changed me. Studying James was amazing at times and sometimes very challenging. There were times when I felt that God was using my study like a spiritual scrubbing brush to scrub away all the hard and sharp parts of my life that needed to soften. It has made me a more willing servant and has put a new perspective on how I see life with all its ups and downs.

I wish you well,

God bless you

Lizzie xx

Hello everyone,

My name is Laine , I'm from Northern California. This is my first on-line bible study. The book of James is small but packed with the word.

Bless you and thank you Dr. Ralph F. Wilson

Matthew 6:33 :But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

• 3 weeks later...