Welcome to James: Practical Christianity

Pastor Ralph

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for James: Practical Christianity.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include our e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Hi Cindy,

I hope you find the James study helpful, I certainly did. I have been doing other books too, and it has built me up in my faith, and I'm stronger in the Lord to cope with and battle through all that life brings along.

Yours in Him

Wifee

• 5 weeks later...

Hello to all, I am Kenya. I am a follower of Christ. Also, I am the mother of two boys and two girls, in that order. I live in North Carolina and my husband is a minister in Virginia. I happened to run across Dr. Ralph's teachings and am looking forward to studying with you all. God Bless.

'

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, my name is Susan and I'm in the US in Ohio. My husband and I lead a small group Bible study and are currently using the Lamb of God leading up to Easter. I wanted to study James perhaps to prepare for our next session with our group. We are grandparents of 6 grandsons ages 4 to 20 and love them all. I'm looking forward to studying James as he's always been a fascination to me. :D

Dear Friend,

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include our e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Hi, I am looking forward to the study but find that 'the forum is confusing.' I am not sure 'how to reply'. I saw a post d'd TODAY, yet when I hit 'reply' it comes to this page dated 2004 (six years ago.)

I live in Ontario, Canada and am excited to start the Moses study which is the latest. Am involved in a 'ministry to Seniors' in two nursing homes and a senior's retirement residence. I am the 'chaplain' as of Feb. 6, 2011 and, while it is 'scary' I am excited. The residents are so very precious.

Bless you.

Dear Friend,

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Hi, I am looking forward to the study but find that 'the forum is confusing.' I am not sure 'how to reply'. I saw a post d'd TODAY, yet when I hit 'reply' it comes to this page dated 2004 (six years ago.)

I live in Ontario, Canada and am excited to start the Moses study which is the latest. Am involved in a 'ministry to Seniors' in two nursing homes and a senior's retirement residence. I am the 'chaplain' as of Feb. 6, 2011 and, while it is 'scary' I am excited. The residents are so very precious.

Bless you.

Dear Friend,

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Bless you.

Dear Friend,

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Bless you.

• 4 months later...

Hi I am an adult student in the UK. I have been a christian for 24 years, since the age of 19. I feel the need for a stronger bond with God and His Word, a deeper need for holiness and James is just the book for me. My sister informed me of this study and I jumped to it. I am currently residing in the UK and researching toward a PhD. I look forward to what this 8 weeks would bring me.

• 1 month later...

This is my first experience in any online Bible Studies. I have been receiving the newsletters for this site for a long time but had a really awful computer that would crash every 15 minutes so I never tried. Thanks be to God, He has provided me with a better computer that I can work on for as long as I please! I am excited to start this study on James as it is a very "meaty" book that I am sure I can get much more out of than I already have. I can't wait to start the 1st lesson tomorrow! :D

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello! To all my friends in Jesus.My name Is Willie. And I'am from Washington State.I'am looking forward to the bible studies.I know it will grow by faith in Christ and make my walk with him much more enjoyable.Have a blessed day!

• 5 months later...

Hi, my name is Theresa and my husband and I are really looking forward to this bible study! We have never participated in any kind of organized bible study

and are really excited about doing this together. We've been married 12 years, have 4 kids and live in Western NY. We struggle with having a child severely affected by Autism and that journey has incited us to really look to the Lord more then ever for strength, guidance and comfort.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi,

My name is Ruth and this is my first internet based Bible Study. I'm looking forward to being challenged in my walk with the Lord while studying James. It's already proved to be of practical value as I faced a bit of a trial this week. God is faithful! :) I live in Ontario Canada and have been married for 20 years and have two children.

Greetings, my name is Robert and I live in Missouri, I am a lifelong Christian and enjoy the study of God's word. I have lead and taught bible classes at church for more than ten years but still there is always more to learn. This will be my first online bible study and am looking forward to getting started.

Hello Everyone, My name is Gena and I live in West Virginia. I'm 44 yrs old and have a wonderful husband and 3 kids. I'm looking forward to this bible study in James it will be my first with this online study and I'm very excited about it. Glad to meet you all.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am Frangena. An African woman from the country called Lesotho, situated in the Southern part of Africa. It is a country that is completely surrounded by the Republic of South Africa.

I am a widow with 4 daughters and 4 grand children. I am a medical doctor by profession. An active Christian. I was born 71 years ago.

This is the first time I find myself involved in this type of Bible study and I am already looking forward to delicious fruits of this exercise.

• 2 years later...