Welcome

Pastor Ralph

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

Hello, My name is Andrew Mutsa Chawota, I am a member of the Anglican Church of the province of Central Africa. I am in the Diocese of Harare and am a parishioner at St Mary's in Chitungwiza. I used to do very well in Scripture and Religious Studies when I was at school. I am however amazed every time I listen to a sermon, how ignorant I am of the meanings of the Scriptures. This ignorance also impacts on my spirituality and personality. I think I shall find this exciting. It has taken me a whole week to get on the forum, so bear with me I am kind of slow. 

• 6 months later...

Hi All, my name is Garrett and I'm from High Point, NC, USA. I'm a husband, father to one son living in Oregon, step-father to two beautiful daughters, and a grandparent to two healthy boys. This is my first time around with Pastor Ralph and I am truly looking forward to learning the true meaning of prayer and how to pray for others. I've been given many suggestions from others as to the best way to pray, but one thing was missing - understanding prayer and how it works. I can't wait to dig into this study and God's word to find the truth. Thanks for having me and God Bless you all. 

• 4 months later...

Hello ya'll, I live in the state of Texas and am originally from Kansas. I am a woman who is seeking God's leading and his call in my life. As part of my journey I have felt a strong desire to grow in my prayer life. I know that prayer is powerful and I am looking forward to seeing that power at work in the study of God's word.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello All

This is my first online bible class so I am not sure what to expect but, I am also excited to study and meditate on word that will be taught.  I enjoy studying the word but sometimes I am from one topic to another so, I hope that joining this class will help to keep me focus in one area.  I live in Maryland and I love to travel.

• 3 months later...

Hello Everyone,

My name is Tia and I am very happy to be apart of this forum. I currently live in Grovetown, Ga and I am looking forward to great discussions we are going have in this forum. God bless everyone!

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Gosh, it's 2020 and I suppose I'm the only one participating in this Bible study this year. I was searching for a new Bible study as I am just finishing up a study of Nehemiah by Kelly Minter. I live in Maryland. My husband and I have one adult son. I'm looking forward to learning more about these prayers in the Bible. Of course, with my current study, I've ready and studied Nehemiah's prayer. I say the Lord's Prayer mutiple times a day before I start my prayers. It will be interesting to learn more about these prayers as well as the others included in this study. I hope more people will be joiing. 

• 6 months later...

Hello Brothers and Sisters,

My name is Peter and we (my wife Mirta and I) are disciples of Jesus for about a third of our lives. Saved when we most needed saving, we have experienced the blessing from God our Father since then and continue to look and explore the realm of spiritual life in harmony with our daily, terrestrial life. We send you all greetings from the northern areas of Chile, South America and wish you all peace and joy through the love and knowledge of God.

(previously posted incorrectly in another forum - sorry !)

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello all my wonderful amazing Christian brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus!

I love my Jesus with all my heart soul mind spirit and work everyday at taking up my cross and following hard after my Jesus. Jesus teach me all the wonders of who you are I LOVE IT  and take me deeper and deeper where I am safe in your arms for sure. Jesus teach me to totally completely submit and surrender to your will way desire and the natural and carnal man totally completely surrender and submit to your mighty hand.Jesus thank you for being so faithful, always there and present. Thank you

My name is Mike and from Georgia and loving it here where I am now 😃