JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

It such a delight to be able to meet so many followers of Christ and His teachings from all over the world!

Hi! I'm Joy from England. I'm not new to the onlines studies here, but seeing as I haven't introduced myself yet, I thought I would take the time now. B)

Looking forward to getting to share in God's live-giving and live-changing word with you all!

May God bless Pastor Ralph for being such a willing servant in giving of his time and making this possible! :)

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi everyone! I am jeanie and I live in Nebraska.

'I am excited about this study, have never tried one online, nor have I spent much time in forums..but I am about to! I have been serving Christ for 34 yrs and don't plan to ever stop learning so that I can serve Him better. I have not begun my study or met anyone yet, but I am anxious to meet those that God has selected to walk awhile with. Thank you so much Ralph. what a wonderful ministry.

Hi all,

My name is Carla and I live in Tucson Arizona. I am very excited about this Bible study. I have never done one online and the forum part of it is intimidating to me, but I have faith that I will figure it out. I am seeking to know Him better, to be more disciplined in spending time in the word and I have been floundering for a while. Something woke me up in the middle of the night a few days ago and I got on the computer and found this study. Prior to that moment, it had not even occured to me to search on-line for a Bible study. I definetly feel led to be here and am so grateful for the opportunity. I look forward to sharing with others who love the Lord! Thank you pastor Ralph for being there when this wayward child went looking!

• 2 weeks later...

Yebo Everyone,

My name is iAn and I live in South Africa.

It really is great to be able to study God's word with so many different people from all around the world.

I have been a born again practising Christian for 27 years and have a wife, 3 daughters, two grandsons and a grand daughter.

I truly look forward to this new journey in the Lord's word.

Have a wonderful day and God bless you all.

iAn

:D Hello to all..

My name is Joi, retired, currently living in Mississippi, a single mother of 2 grown children and granny to 2 wonderful girls, one on each coast. This is my first time with an online study but I'm trusting God for growth.

I'm just a 'little' late joing but God is always on time.

• 2 weeks later...

:rolleyes:

Hi, My name is Peggy and I live in ILLinois. I am a part-time church secretary and an assistant adult sunday school teacher. I am just getting over lung cancer and trying to get back to doing what I love to do- study God's word. I'm hoping to impove my prayer life because I think It is the most powerful weapon we have. God has truly blessed me and my family during the past months of cancer. He has never left me nor forsaken me for a moment. this is my first online study and I am looking forward to it.

• 3 months later...

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for Great Prayers of the Bible.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include our e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Hello to all in Jesus' precious name. My nam is Kathy and God moved my husband and I from Orlando, where I was born and raised, to Pikeville, TN a couple of years ago. Culture shock! God is soooo good. There are more cows than people here in the valley. Awsome opportunities to get alone with God in His creation.

I am sooooo looking forward to this study on prayer. This is a subject we all can learn from. Thanks for the opportunity to study God's word together.

GOD IS BLESSING!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I'm John in Lapeer, Michigan. I have been studying the Bible now for about 5 years on my own and am going through a really rough spot in my life. I have been feeling more and more lately that God is answering my prayers, but I am looking to learn more about how to pray the way that God wants me to. This is also my first on-line Bible study, so if I don't catch on too quickly, I may need some help.

• 2 months later...

Dear Friend,

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include our e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

My name is Kedir Yasin. I am participating in such a bible study program for the first time. I am from Africa, Sudan. I want to grow in faith and be strong in prayer and i think this forum will help me the best.

Yours in His Service,

Kedir Yasin

• 3 months later...

Hello my name is Denise

I live in upstate New York. I look forward to this bible study and the blessings with it.

I'm also looking forward toward have a stronger prayer life with more boldness and confidence with the aid of this lesson. May God bless all of you involved with this study.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Greetings from soggy United Kingdom!!! :(

I am Glyn, a pastor of an independent evangelical Church in Oswestry,England

I am married with three children- one in university, one in college and one in school

At my ordination I was encouraged to keep watch over my own spiritual life as well as the flock (Acts 20:28) and feel that the former needs fine tuning. I am looking forward to this study as a means of personal refreshment and challenge rather than as sermon preparation!!

This year I need to seek God in regard to my future steps and therefore I have chosen this specific study to help me in my prayer life during this important "season" :)

• 3 weeks later...

:rolleyes: Lift your eyes ~ "Those who look to the Lord are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame." Psalm 34:5 :D

Hi! I'm Allie ~ a Valiant Overcomer from CO. I love studying the WORD and going deeper. I love the rich revelation of Yeshua (Hebrew for Jesus) found in God's appointed times: Yeshua our Passover Lamb; Yeshua our Yom Kippur atonement.....I cry out for fresh revelation and life transformation. I want to know my Savior, Yeshua, intimately, not just know about Him. I seek daily to cultivate that intimate relationship with Him, whereby prayer plays a key part in that. I want Him to invade every area of my life so that He is glorified in and through me. Oh, that the sweet aroma of His presence would flow forth from my being to those around me, that they would be drawn to His loveliness. Looking forward to this study on Great Prayers of the Bible~ may God raise us up as a mighty army of prayer warriors, praying His Kingdom and will on this earth.

Shalom B'shem Yeshua (Peace in the name of Yeshua)

• 3 weeks later...
Hi everyone, I'm John in Lapeer, Michigan. I have been studying the Bible now for about 5 years on my own and am going through a really rough spot in my life. I have been feeling more and more lately that God is answering my prayers, but I am looking to learn more about how to pray the way that God wants me to. This is also my first on-line Bible study, so if I don't catch on too quickly, I may need some help.

Praying that the Lord will continue to answer your prayers in His timing and fill you with His truth and grace during this rough season of your life.

:rolleyes:

Hi, My name is Peggy and I live in ILLinois. I am a part-time church secretary and an assistant adult sunday school teacher. I am just getting over lung cancer and trying to get back to doing what I love to do- study God's word. I'm hoping to impove my prayer life because I think It is the most powerful weapon we have. God has truly blessed me and my family during the past months of cancer. He has never left me nor forsaken me for a moment. this is my first online study and I am looking forward to it.

We are blessed to have your strength and faith with us in this class. May the Lord continue to use you as you shine for Him.

Dear Friend,

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

• 2 months later...

Hi. My name is Leona. I live in Prince Edward Island, Canada. I am a devout Catholic; like everyone, my prayer life always needs a boost. I joined Cursillo in 2006 and am learning to walk the walk as taught by Jesus. I am looking forward to this study on prayers of the Bible. May God Bless us all!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Everyone, This is my first online study and im excited to be here. Im a wife of 26 years we have been blessed with the honor of raising 4 wonderful children. I live in the great state of NC, I love the ocean and the mountains, they continually remind me of the power and awe of my Creator. I am honored to share this study with like minded family :D

In Christ

• 1 month later...

Hello Everyone!

I look forward to studying the Word with you. My name is Katherine and this is my second study. I am also a participant of two Bible studies here in the Atlanta area. I pray that our Father will bless us as we study and learn to know Him and love Him more.

Your Friend,

Katherine.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Dear Friend,

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph