JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Hi all,

my name is Tracy and I live in the UK. I stumbled across this study whilst preparing some bits for my Bible Study group and for the Youth Group I help run. I'm really looking forward to getting closer to God through prayer.

I am an Anglican (only just though), I used to be Roman Catholic up until a few weeks ago after finding Christ in a very special way. The last 8 weeks have been amazing, I have been so close to God. But with that has come the attacks of the Devil. He's taken my job from me and has tried to take my family off me but by holding fast in Christ I still have my family even though there is a long way to go before we are back to what we used to be.

I am a mother to two fantastic kids (1 boy and 1 girl), and have a fantastic husband (who at the moment is being held captive by the devil - can you spare a prayer for him?)

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

God Bless

Trace

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello everyone,

i'm a sunday school teacher for 4 years old.

i also sing on the praise team.

i stumble on this bible study while looking for something to just study on and i came across this study that i thought would better my prayer life.

this is my 1st time being in a bible study online.

i'm looking forward to it.

be blessed

• 1 month later...

Hello! I'm Jennifer in Texas, and I'm pleased to "meet" everyone. :) I am *really* looking forward to this study. I have been feeling out of sorts and disconnected of late and I know it's due to letting life's little ups and downs take up much too much of my thoughts and time. I know I need to refocus on my relationship with Jesus and God and what really matters.

• 3 months later...

Good Morning and Be Blessed,

My name is Bob and I am a ministry student at the age of 58, and love it so much. I am looking forward to this "Jesus Walk" study. Prayers are so important! I am looking to learn great things. I am from Springfield, Missouri; originally from Boston.

Brother Bob

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is my first week of "Great Prayers." Angela, I am a few weeks behind you. Are you still in it? This is my first on-line Bible Study after years of the more traditional kind - some very good and some not so good.

Anyway, I am in southeastern North Carolina near the beach, but not on the beach because my life's work didn't produce that kind of fund. My riches are more emotional, spiritual, and in the love of children and grandchildren.

:D Hi all, I am new to this type of Bible Study but have been searching for a good study on prayer. After years of being a preacher's kid and in full time music ministry I am dry from giving out. Now, as I age and pressing retirement, I want to still be effective in the Lord's work. I am looking forward to behind the scenes prayer. I want to enrich my prayer life and to find out how I can make it more effective.

Good Morning and Be Blessed,

My name is Bob and I am a ministry student at the age of 58, and love it so much. I am looking forward to this "Jesus Walk" study. Prayers are so important! I am looking to learn great things. I am from Springfield, Missouri; originally from Boston.

Brother Bob

Hello everyone, I am Beverly ... mother of 4 children and also raising one of my step-children. I ws born and raised in Ohio, but recently moved to Maryland after living 12 years in Delware. I am always looking for ways to better understand God's word and his will for me. I am excited to start this prayer study!

• 1 month later...

Hello, I am Lisa From South Dakota in the USA. I am new in Christ and wanting to learn how to pray. I am a mother of 3, a grandmother of 12 and I love the Lord,

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for Great Prayers of the Bible.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include our e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello. My name is Susan and I'm new to these kinds of Bible studies. I'm looking forward to learning and growing.

Glad to Greet you susan.

Hi from across the pond, Very glad to be sharing in the study with you, as I have enjoyed several other studies, and gained much from those.Many blessings to you and thanks for yours and everyones contribution who also joins the study. God bless :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for Great Prayers of the Bible.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include our e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

• 5 months later...

Hi. My name is Ladena and I live in Stockton MO. I am hoping to become more prayerful in my life and learn to pray as the Lord wants me to. I feel so lost sometimes and feel as though I am begging in my prayers, and I really have no reason to. The Lord has provided for me adequately throughout my life. Thank you.

• 4 months later...

Hello folks

Late last week while hunting the internet for a good Young Believer's Course for my home-schooled grandsons, I found the New Christian Course and the boys' mom found these other courses. She signed up for the Revelation Course then told me about it, and I found this one.

We live in Florida USA and I am very much waiting for Saturday to get here so I can get started on the first lesson, but it is only Monday!

Thank You so very much for your site, Pastor. The boy's have started on their first lesson and are really enjoying it and getting much out of it.

• 1 year later...

Hi, I'm Maureen and I live in Johannesburg, South Africa.

I'm a 2nd year Bible College student and I'm looking forward to study the great prayers of the Bible. I do find it hard to pray and I know that this study will be a blessing.

Thank you