JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Romans 12:3, "For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the measure of faith God has given you"

Hi and Welcome dochi's friend and all other net-mates!

Praise the Lord for the freedom for the two cancer free participants here! Praise the Lord for this Pastors dedication of spreading the gospel and all the people showing up to get a better understanding! Praise the Lord for forgiveness! Praise the Lord for sobriety in judgment and sobriety from addiction! Praise God for revealing the truth - one day at a time! Praise God that we are all healed by the blood of the Lamb!

Im truly thankful for being cancer free as well. I live in one of the highest cancer ranking states in the country- Louisiana. Last I heard, over 50% of St Judes hospital's children are from this state. Although Ive never had it, I rebuke it frequently from ever entering these bones, in the name of Jesus. I thank God all the time for freeing me from it and all other illnesses. He is our healer - halleluiah!

As with any sickness or problem that tries to rob me, I always revert to the persistant woman who pushed her way through the crowd. Scripture reads that no one could heal her! But when she got close enough, when she reached out, when she had the faith to take to those steps, she touched Jesus. I mean really! Scripture says that the crowds almost crushed Jesus! Cant you imagine today, pressing through a crowd? Im sure it took courage, im sure it took boldness, and it takes faith. And it was that faith that gave her the will to overcome. Luke 8:40-47

Peace to you today and the will to overcome.

Thank you all for your posts on the lesson. It is a renewing of the mind to read God work through you.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes: Hello everyone, I live in Akron, OH, and I'm a grandmother of 10. I am also a minister at my church (licensed and ordained). I'm very excited to be in this study of Hebrews. Anytime I study the Word I learn more things that I didn't know before and to be in a group study, I'm sure I'm going to learn a lot. God bless! ..oh, sorry I'm so late introducing myself. I've had a difficult week. My Dad had a heart attack last week and is fine now and at home. He is 84 years young and still going. Pray for me and my family as you call out names. God bless!

Hello all,

just like the last post I am a bit late in posting or starting in this group. I tried to participate in the Ephesians study but that did not work life got in the way although I am now listening to all the audios and am very impressed with Pastor Ralph"s study.

The Lord is using him wisely, he is gentle thoughful and in my opianion very scriptural. One of my biggest problems these days is how the word of God is watered down to fit the worlds sensibilities, Heaven forbid if we offend somebody. I am so looking forward to this study and God willing participating in the forum

Peace it is nice to read your post my husband, daughter and I lived in Pakistan for 8 years and we have a great fondness for the people we knew and their genersosity to us. I am a middle aged woman with the most wonderful Godfearing husband in the world and we have a 26 year daughter who loves the Lord what more could I ask for.

: :)

Hi Everyone,

It is wonderful to meet you all here. I love seeing all the different places we are from both in geography and background, yet all part of the one body of Christ.

I live in Southaven, Mississippi which is really a suburb of Memphis, Tennessee. I am divorced and have a 25 year old son who is married and lives in Alabama. I help teach 2nd grade Sunday school. I am no longer able to work due to physical disability but I can still tell a Bible story.

I've done several of the Bible studies with Pastor Ralph and each has been a great blessing.

Hello everyone. I'm from Fort Worth, TX, married to a wonderful woman and blessed with two beautiful children. I'm active in church and just want more of the Word to grow closer to Him. I've used some of the materials from this web site in my teaching Sunday School and have felt led to study the book of Hebrews. I was overjoyed to see the bible study beginning and the opportunity to learn with others in the Faith on the Internet.

God Bless

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for Resurrection and Easter Faith.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Hi my name is Thea, I am so excited about doing this bible study. I love the book of hebrews and I am looking forward to digging further into the scriptures. I live in the United States in the State of North Carolina. Looking forward to learning from you all. Be well.

Thea

Hi all,

My name is Ian from Sydney Australia. First timer for online bible study - my bible study always seems to run in fits and starts because of work - 15 mins one day, none the next, maybe an hour or more on the weekend, maybe none for several days then every day for a week, miss one - get the picture. But email always gets looked at daily so Pastor Ralph's approach here looks the go for me. l pray we all are blessed by regular study of God's word.

God bless.

Good morning, people. My name is Michael. I'm from Upstate NY and I am thrilled to have been able to find on the net a Bible Study that is free and enriching. I was completely taken in by the Introduction of Hebrews. I look forward to studying it. I want to thank the creators of the JesusWalk site for this opportunity. I'm not sure exactly how this works yet, but will learn in time. The set up in these forums is awesome. Thank you for providing this, Pastor.

In His Grip, MichaelB

Dear Friend,

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

hi

my name is kelly

i'm from enid, oklahoma

have just joined but really looking forward to the Bible studies.

Hi Everyone,

It is wonderful to meet you all here. I love seeing all the different places we are from both in geography and background, yet all part of the one body of Christ.

I live in Southaven, Mississippi which is really a suburb of Memphis, Tennessee. I am divorced and have a 25 year old son who is married and lives in Alabama. I help teach 2nd grade Sunday school. I am no longer able to work due to physical disability but I can still tell a Bible story.

I've done several of the Bible studies with Pastor Ralph and each has been a great blessing.

i too have a physical disability, my back, which is quite limiting so i understand. enjoyed ur comment, sounds like u have a great spirit. hang in there girl :P

Hello everyone, my name is Delia and this is my first time ever doing an online bible study. I am very excited about studying the book of HEBREWS. I am a mother of two great kids and I have five grandkids. Four boys and one beautiful little girl. I became a Christian one year ago in March. I was baptized Easter Sunday of that year. I have ben married for 15 yrs to a great guy. AND I LOVE JESUS.

I look forward to our study together BYE BYE

Dear Friend,

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Hi, I look forward to the Hebrews Biblestudy. This is the first time for online Biblestudy for me. I live in Pretoria, South Africa and I love the Lord with all my heart.

Yours in Jesus

Kozette

Hello to all! Teresa from Missoula MT here. I'm married with two children one is 20 and the other 17. I'm involved with youth ministry at my church and need to keep getting filled with God's truth so it can work in and through me into the lives of the people around me. Thank you Pastor for offering this online study! I'm really excited to dig into Hebrews!

Just came on board!! Looking for the Holy Spirit to give me the same sense of urgency that the writer of Hebrews exhibits in the Letter. My prayer is for obedience to the truth and that this obedience will be a light to the world of the love of our Father through His Son by His Holy Spirit.

Hello all,

I am new to the on-line bible study. I don't know much about different books of the bible but am excited to learn more.

Tamcat

Dear Friend,

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Hello,

I'm really looking forward to this bible study. This is my first online study.It's great indeed to be able to share some thoughts about His words, but best of all I really humbly thank Pastor Wilson and everybody for your imparted wisdom and knowledge.

Currently I'm still looking for a bible study to attend here at home (Malaysia) and in the meantime I'm so glad to participate in this online bible study. I pray that the Lord will bless each and everyone of us to grow more and more like Him as we seek Him daily.. :)

Regards,

jjcia

• 1 month later...

I have read quite a few of the introductions and I find myself thinking what a great blessing this on-line study will be. I am Kim from Florida and I am thrilled to be a part of this class with people that are so enthusiatic about being in God's Word. I have invested a lot of time in making sure my children (twin teenage boys (almost 16) and a pre-teen girl (almost 12)) are well grounded in their faith and have a firm foundation. I have not spent enough time on my own walk and feel this will definitely help me to get it right with God.

I can't wait to get into the Word and start feeling closer to my Lord and Savior.

Blessing to all.

Kim

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm Sherron, from MS. Married 41 yrs July 31, 4 children, 11 grand kids. I have not been doing a regular bible Study and I really feel the need to start as i want to get back to a closer relationship with God and His son Jesus. I am looking forward to this study and learning all I can from it

[/color]

Hello one and all,

I am Jessie from Ohio. I am looking forward to the opportunity to study the Book of Hebrews! G-d's Word is so good. I am blessed in that I desire to know G-d, His Word, that I may gain Christ, and be found in him, not because I have my own righteousness derived from the law, but because I have the righteousness that comes by way of Christ

Hi, I am new to this sort of study. I have done studies within our church, but online is something new. I am looking forward to learning many new things.

Laura

PS. I am married with three children at home(17, 15, 11). We live on a farm in rural SW Iowa. I substitute teach in our local school district.