JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

I am a member of Antioch Baptist Church in Houston, TX. I was encouraged and helped by the Gideon Bible study and could not wait to start this one.

I enjoy the study of the Word of God and reading the message that God has g iven to the moderator.

May God continue to bless each of you.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) Hi!!! My name is Diane and I am from Michigan. I came to the Lord through the internet, Jan 1, 2000. God works in mysterious ways!!! Praise God!!! I am looking forward to this study. I am finishing up the Gideon bible study. It was an awesome look at Gideon and how God sees us. I hope to get to know all of you through the responses and feel free to contact me if I can help with anything!!! :D

I am Sandra Wiens, Kelowna BC Canada. I attend a Mennonite conference church. I have been part of several other of Pastor Ralph's studies and look forward to this one; hoping I will have the time to do it justice. I am a wigfe. mother of 5, grandmother of 10. and work full time as a cook/caregiver in an assisted living seniors home.

Hi, my name is JoAnn. I am a stay at home mom to two children (3 and 1) in western WA. My husband and I attend a Christian Missionary and Alliance Church. This is my first online study. I signed up a while ago and forgot about it until I got the reminder. Then I couldn't remember why I had signed up until I read the first days' study. The topic is PERFECTLY timed (of course) for me right now.

:) Hello! After reading the wonderful response's to, todays questions..."How do you know John the Baptist was refering, to sacrifice," & "How was the comprehensiveness of "sin's of the world" so radical a concept?" I will add my thoughts......."There was a man, sent from God....." This tells me, that God prepared John, to be a "voice", who had the spirit of Elijah, who had been shown, by God, that one would come to take away the sin's of the world! John received "Devine Revelation" to this. John, knowing that only the spilling of blood, could cover sin, realized, though maybe only in part, that blood, must be shed "Behold, the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world" As far as "Taking away the sins of the world" being so radical, The children of Israel, being used as an example, to the world, for so many hundred's of years, felt at times, that the One True God, was exclusive to Israel. The thought, that Yeshua, was a God, for all, would have never occured to them! I'm sure my thoughts, on these questions, are not new, but they are what I see, in this. Again, I am so happy to be a part of this study!.....Love, jaunita

:P

Hello there! I am Emy Oliveros, a Filipino who is right now working in Israel. Just came back from an all-night praise and worship gathering of mostly Filipino brethren (abt. 700+) and with a few foreign guests in a hotel at the Mt. of Olives. Praise the Lord! God is doing great and mighty things in our midst.

This is my second study with Ptr. Ralph but I wasn't that active. Hope I will be able to participate more this time. I am an elder of one Filipino church here in Israel and just hunger and thirst for more of God.

Thank you and God bless you!

Hi, my name is Peggy and I live in Manitoba, Canada - and it's not true that we all live in igloos by the way B) I am married, have three married children, 7 2/9ths grandchildren, and work as a legal secretary. My prayer is that I will never be satisfied in my walk with God, that I would bring honour and glory to His name, and that others would see Jesus in me. I attend what I refer to as a "full-gospel" Church; my understanding in that regard is that all scripture is true for today, even if I don't understand it. I am hopeful that this study will meet the need of "spiritual food" that I have been crying out to God for lately.

Guest Bryan

Hi. My name is Bryan and I live near Cincinnati, OH. I'm married to a wonderful lady named Heather. We have a 6 year old mini schnauzer named Zack. I've been interested in learning more about how an Internet Bible study works and am really excited to experience one first hand!

Howdy,

My name is Brian Collins. My wife, 4 year old son Noah, 6 year old nephew James and I live in Plano Texas near Dallas. We are currently attending a great Assemblies of God church in Carrollton Texas. (http://www.clife.org) This is my third on-line Bible study here, with Luke & Gideon being the first two. Take care.

In Christ,

Hi, My name is Kimberly, but more often referred to as "Nana." I came to know Christ in 1973. I had a reawakening to my faith two years ago and have returned to my home church where my grandchildren will be the 6th generation of my family to worship there. Our church here in Maine is very reserved and historically people have considered their faith to be "private," not something to be shared. I spent many an evening on my knees praying for change, and it has been happening! We now have a Thursday evening Bible study at my home with approximately 6-8 attending, and an adult Sunday School class of about the same number. I am struggling with my teaching abilities, but have put this in God's hands. We need prayers! I want my church to resound with the salvation message and my 6 grandchildren and 5 children and their spouses to know Christ. A strong, Bible centered church, and much prayer is my mission! This is my first study, however I have used the Ephesians study in conjunction with a couple of other studies for our evening Bible study. It has been a huge help! God bless you all!

Hello all

I'm Scott from England (Living in Coventry - Midlands near Birmingham)

Live in a christian community - common purse life. Involved in Church planting work in Newcastle - North of England.

Life is hectic and I'm always aware that I need to draw back to rest in God. Hungry for the word especially to store up bread for future work. This looks like its going to be an interesting study.

Blessyaall

www.jesus.org.uk

My name is Lois I am from Peterborough Ontario Canada.

I hope I am doing this correctly. I am enjoying the Lamb of God study. Today as I was reading about the sacrifices I felt that God was telling me that the fat that was burned off first is like the dross he is Burning off us so that we can be His spotless bride. I hope to add more posts later as i learn how to use this. LOIS

Hello Everyone,

I'm Peg and live in S. Arkansas. I've belonged to a wonderful non-denominational church for over 20 years.

This is my second online Bible study here at Joyful Heart and I'm looking forward greatly to it :)

I would like to thank Pastor Ralph for having these great online studies for all of us to learn, share and grow in Christ.

Hello,

I am Brigitte, wife to Bert and Mom to 3 boys and one girl. We are a homeschool family here in Newark, OH and are helping to start a Vinyard Fellowship which has been very exciting. I did some of the Luke study before but couldn't keep up; I really hope I can keep up with this for the next 5 weeks. Blessings in Christ

hi, i was happy to find this bible study on the net. I currently am living in Shanghai China. Been here 4 years, will be moving back home to Arkansas this summer. It will be nice to be back home, living a normal southern life. I am mom of 3 daughters. I currently am involved in Bible Study fellowship the study of john, and also a bible study on Mark. I hope this study will bring me closer to the Lord

your sister in Christ

GInger

Hi! My name is Debbie Geer. I am a general surgeon in a small town in sourthern PA. I have just finished four years of clinical pastoral education to use someday on the mission field. I have a wonderful husband and two great teenagers. I look forward to this study and interacting with people around the world.

Hi my name is Doreen and Ilive in Australia with my 2 daughters and am a single mom. I am looking forward to this study and to learning more about Jesus. I have been a Christian for about 15 yrs. :rolleyes:

Hello all.

I'm a thirty-something who is extremely excited about this bible study and learning more about God and his will. I've tried reading and thinking on my own, but feel I miss the insight and direction a group Bible study has to offer. My husband is very support of my efforts, though he himself isn't participating. The rest of my family . . . well, let's just say I'm a closet Christian. About the best I can hope for from them is chastisement and beratement for succumbing to the drugs of the masses. To be fair, I believe my father is seeking God too. He's at least been open to Christian reading material and has even had deep discussions with me about his belief in God. I keep praying that he will continue to seek God . . . and that quiet persistance in resistance to family pressure will eventually help others in the family decide to seek God.

Bless you all!

Hello Everyone,

My name is Dennis. I am the Pastor of a small Baptist Church in Kentucky, it is my first pastorate, and I am very thankful to God for the opportunity to serve him. This is also my first online study and my first experience with Joyful Heart. I am looking forward to the study and sharing with you all.

May God Bless you all,

Dennis :rolleyes:

Hi I am Donna Vargulish from Uvalde, Texas. My husband has been a pastor here for 30 years. We originated from Ligonier, Pennsylvania, but now Texas is our home. We have a 19 year old handicapped daughter named Tiffany Dawn. We have and still are believing for her healing.

if you will agree with us for her healing please e-mail us at eaglemt@hilconet.com.

God bless you

Donna Vargulish

blondesmiley.gif Hi, Everyone! I'm Vickie, from New Mexico, and happy to be back with another of Pastor Ralph's studies. My husband and I, along with our 4 children, are active in a First Baptist Church near our home. I am in charge of the church newsletter, am developing a website for the church and have just started a homeless sleeping bag ministry ("My Brother's Keeper"). My husband teaches the RA's (Royal Ambassadors...young boys 6-12 years) at our church and is a Yokefellow. We have a home internet business selling toys and my husband is finishing his 25-year career with the Army.

Thanks for sharing your interests and I look forward to "hearing" what all of you have to say about our Lord and His Word!

Hello to everyone,

My name is Rose. I'm from Germany; now living in Florida with my husband and 2 teens. I'm attending Calvary Chapel for church services and ladies Bible study.

I'm looking forward to this study, but may not be able to participate in answering all question on-line.

My prayer is, that all of us, learn more about our Lord and Savior and to experience a close walk with Him.

God bless,

Rose

:rolleyes: Hello, my name is Vicki and I live in northern California. This is my first bible study with Pastor Ralph. Actually this is my first bible study period. I do pray many times daily asking for the Lord's guidance and patience with me. I want to make him even more a part of my daily life and I hope this bible study will be a first step in doing that. I have been a Christian all my life and most recently attended Jubliee Christian Center in San Jose, California but have moved now and am looking for a new church in the Valley. I pray for the Lord to do His will in my life and to make me the kind of person He wants me to be. Thank you Pastor Ralph for your dedication in helping me do that. God Bless all of us in this time of war and always.

Vicki V.

christian_reli0094_NVTech.com.gif

Hi,

I'm excited to begin this study with such a diverse group. This is my first online bible study, and I'm already looking forward to many more.

"Call unto me and I will answer thee and shew thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not." Jer. 33:3