JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Hello everyone,

I see that everyone posting on here actually posted quite awhile ago but perhaps there will be some other new people signing on soon. I am looking forward to starting this Bible study. I live in NJ and do not work outside of the home, although I am starting my own online business. It is an online Christian bookstore and I am hoping to also start a ministry site which will be a sort of e-vangelism site, but that part is still in the "thinking" stage. I hope that there will be others starting this study with me so that we can talk about what the Lord is showing us. :)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings, Sisters and Brothers in the Lord!

I am just starting the Lamb of God study and look forward to learning from the Holy Spirit and all of you. I am married to a wonderful man. We are both in our 50s and work in northern NY state. He's a carpenter, I work at a church. May God reveal his heart to us as we look into His word together!

Lamb50

• 1 month later...

Hi,

My name is Margaret. I was raised Catholic, raised my children in the Unitarian Universalist Church and am currently a member of a Lutheran Church. I am interested in the Jesus Seminar. I have been married for 28 years and have two grown children. I am well educated and am self employed. I am looking forward to this Bible Study. I have never tried an online study before. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi. I am a stay-at-home mother of 4 children, married to an amazing Christian man in the Philadelphia, PA area. I lead a growing number of seeker/fairly- new Christian women in a Bible Study that meets in my home (it started as a neighborhood Bible Study). I also mentor to several teenage girls who are struggling with all of the pitfalls of being a teenager in today's culture. I have been looking for a place where I can just grow and refuel. I am greatly moved to see all of your backgrounds and locations...and how God is blessing believers with these big families! The Church is alive and well, to be sure! It is an honor to study the Word with you all.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi - I'm Lorraine of Marysville, Washington. I am really new in my walk with the Lord. I must be a slow learner as it took me 50 years to realize that "He Is The Way". I have two grown children, one granddaughter and one great granddaughter - all unchurched. I have a lot of work to do. I home church with a group at the Temple of God Fellowship and we are a member of the United Christian Ministries. I just started the Lamb of God Study and look forward to growing deeper in His Word.

Hallo Guys!

Am pastor Moses Masaba founder of House Of Prayer Ministries In Kampala Uganda,Africa but currently persuing my Bible studies in England.Am really very excited about great teachings I found at the site and I have told my team at home to always visit this site for the resource.

Am anxiously looking forward to studying these lesson which I know and believe that it will be an exciting time time for me and my team at home.This is my first time but according to how I have seen the order and selection,I'm already convinced that all things will work out well!

Any person interested in saying Hi to me is highly welcome and you do so through my mail:sanyu4christ@yahoo.co.uk and I will give a quicker response.

Thanks folks and God blesses you so much.

I and my team are really very happy about recieving such a wonderful teaching and we are really looking forward eagerly to studing them.Hope God will use us reach other people with the same message in a cheaper way!

Hi everyone I am an undergraduate student at Missouri Baptist University. I am eager to learn about the cross of Christ and long to experience the fullness of all that Jesus has done for us. This study will be exciting, and I pray that the Lord opens the eyes of our heart to receive revelation of His word that we may know Him in a greater way.

:D God Bless everyone

Mike Helbig

• 3 weeks later...

My name is Deborah, I am a stay at home/home school mom of three.

I love in-depth Bible Study and am very excited to be a part of this on line

study. It is very practical for me to have a Bible study everyday on my email.

I am happily married for almost 10 yrs. We live in East Texas and attend church at a non denominational Christian Fellowship church.

My husband, who works in computers, has always said that the internet is the greatest evangelistic tool we have, and that it should be used to glorify God. This study is just one great example of that.

In Christ,

Deborah

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

hi to all.my name is patrick and I am looking forward to this study.I need guidance in discerning the Word ofGod I am bbecoming more sensitive to the Spirit but much Godly help is needed and I believe some will be found here.I am a new creature in Christ 4.5 yrs.I am a carpenter so slow on the keys. Brought to Christ through my families prayers,thanks be to God for them and me. May God bless you all ,your hopefull brother in Christ. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

I'm Angelyn from Singapore. I belong to the Faith Community Baptist Church. This is also my first time participating in an online bible study and I am very excited about it. I havent started as yet because we went away and now I've got so much to catch up on!

May we all learn more God's heart after this study!

Blessing all!

Angelyn

Opps, i am meant to enter this under another lesson. sorry abt it! :P

• 2 weeks later...

Blessings to all who love Our Lord!! My name is Elsie, and I am the Prayer Leader at my Church in Oxford, Michigan, USA.

While working on my daily Devotional for my Intercessors Group," I found Dr. Wilson's website. I have signed up for both the Study on The "Names and Titles of God," and the Study on

"The Lamb of God."

I began my first Study today after attending Services, and found myself in deep Worship, as I read Dr. Wilson's profound work on "The Names of God."

Recently, I finished a Beth Moore Study entitled, "The Patriarch's," where we diligently studied God's Names, spoken out of the mouths of the early Old Testament Saints.

I feel as though I have uncovered a "pearl of great price:" for any time we draw closer to Our Lord, we are blessed more than words can say."

May we all grow in deeper intimacy with The Lord, Our God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I will be praying for all of you; please pray for me!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone! My name is Gayle - I live in Illinois and am married with 4 children. I was reading the other day in Revelation chapter 5 -- and this verse caught my attention. "Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain..." (vs.6) I began to wonder what would happen in my life if I truly could see this Lamb before me. How would my actions change? My thoughts? My love for others? My willingness to share the gospel?

Just as a brief example -- I eat too much. I am a glutton. But what if, the next time I reached for food that my body didn't need -- what if, I saw with my heart, this "Lamb" who was slain, for me -- to set me free from this sin? And so began my search to find out all about this Lamb that I could. That is when I came across this study. I am looking forward to getting "re-acquatined" with the Lamb who was slain for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I live in Florida. I'm a little confused seeing the dates of some of the posted messages. How many of us are beginning this study around March 3, 2006? A little about myself: I sing for church and help lead the children in music. I have attempted hosting online Bible studies through my church without success. I came across this one and wanted to discover what works and how we might do a smaller online group study with our church members. I also have a thirst for knowledge in the Lord. This, coupled with the Lenten season, brought me to the Lamb study. Thank you for hosting this study.

Hi! I am a member and serving elder at Wimberley Presbyterian Church in Wimberley, TX. I love being outdoors and singing. I sing Alto in our choir and I also do ASL to some of our songs.

I am really looking forward to this bible study.

God Bless & Keep you - Judy

I'm glad you've signed up for the Behold the Lamb of God study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Community Outreach Pastor at Sierra Christian Church in Loomis, California, and have been developing online Bible studies for the past six years.

Hi Everyone, i just joined the forum tonite and don't have any clue as to what i am doing! :)

Never been on a forum yet!

I live in NJ with my husband who will be 80 in May and i am 61!

We have one daughter and 3 granddaughters who live in Pa!

I spend a lot of time online and doing volunteer work for our church!

I attend an AOG church here in NJ and love it!

I like to read, listen to Praise and Worship music, chat, eat and do some PSP (Paint Shop Pro), where i put names on tags for people! I am also a member of the Red Hat Society in our town and the Seniors Group!

Oh i also like to Shop too! LOL! :D

I have been a Christian for about 11 years, got saved originally back in the 80's, but fell away from the Lord and returned in 1994 through a loving MIL, who needed our help taking care of her!

God always calls us back,if we just listen for his voice!

Well I am also disabled and retired as is my husband also!

Don't know what else i can add, but if you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Have a great weekend!

Hugs

In Christ's Love

CountryGirlK

Hello,

My name is Jodi. I am from Virginia Beach, Virginia. I am a 49 year old psychotherapist in private practice and an advisory team member/elder in my church. I also lead a large life group called the Deeper Group. I am interested in missions and will be traveling to Africa in August to work with either families left bereft by AIDS or community/village leaders in Mozambique to help clarify the gospel and prepare them to be its bearers. I am married, have two adult children, and two small grandchildren. I am very excited about this study and how God will use it to deepen my faith, bless my work, and help me to be a better servant.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad you've signed up for the Behold the Lamb of God study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Community Outreach Pastor at Sierra Christian Church in Loomis, California, and have been developing online Bible studies for the past six years.

Blessings,

My name is Tammy and I live in Iowa. I am quite involved in the church that I attend. I have just been certified as a Lay Speaker for the United Methodist Church. Music is my passion. I have a husband and two wonderful children. Amanda is 18 and will graduate from highschool in May. My son, Joshua, is 16 and both of my kids are also very involved in our church.

That's me in a nutshell. I'm very excited to be involved in this study.

Hello everyone,

My name is Jose and I am glad to meet you. I am a Photographer in Dallas Texas, recently relocated here since Katrina. I have done a few studies through Joyful Heart and I can clearly say that you will enjoy and be blessed through them.

I am looking forward to studying with you and learning from His word together. Don't hesitate to send me an email using the forum if you ever want to chat. God bless. :)