JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

I'm glad you've signed up for the Behold the Lamb of God study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Community Outreach Pastor at Sierra Christian Church in Loomis, California, and have been developing online Bible studies for the past six years.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

Hello everyone! My name is Chris and I'm a junior undergraduate at Lehigh University. My major is computer science and possibly a minor in psychology. I'm an active member of Reformed University Fellowship on campus. My screen name is "jervis man" on AOL instant messanger, feel free to talk to me. (: Have a blessed week!

With Love in Jesus,

Chris

I'm glad you've signed up for the Behold the Lamb of God study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Community Outreach Pastor at Sierra Christian Church in Loomis, California, and have been developing online Bible studies for the past six years.

Hi!

My name is Tony Mixer. This is my first opportunity to subscribe to an on-line Bible study. My family attends a non-denominational somewhat evangelical church in El Paso, Texas. We have no regular Bible study at our church, so I eagerly seek opportunities to learn more of the word of God. Thank you for offering me this opportunity. I want to learn more.

God bless you all. :D

Hi Everyone-

I participated in the Luke Bible Study. Some great thoughts shared. I am looking forward to this study. I am a follower of Jesus, and attend the Church of Christ in Winsted, CT. Check out http://nwac.freeservers.com - God is doing some great things in Litchfield County Also checkout http://www.revivalinbethlehem.org - a great coming together of the bride of Christ in southern New England.

Bob :blink:

Guest Betty V. Jarmon

Good morning and may God continue to bless you all. My name is Betty Jarmon, and I am so excited to be a first-time participant of "Behold the Lamb of God" Bible study. Your study was referred to me by one of my church members and friends. I do look forward to participating. I am a member of the Antioch Missionary Baptist Church in Christ, Houston, Texas, where we experience Christ daily.

Hi everyone! Im a non-denominational lover of the Lord and a married mother of three. I am currently participating in a bible study at our church and Im looking forward to sharing in this one with all of you. Im new to Joyfulheart and I know that the Lord has a reason for leading me hear. This should be loads of fun and learning! :D

God Bless

Diane

Hello brothers and sisters - I am Amy, a stay at home mom of 5 (only 3 at home, though) in Alabama. The Lord led me to get on this email list quite some time ago and prompted me to sign up for this Bible study. I am really excited to see what He has in store for us. Hasn't He done tremendous things using the Internet? Thanks, Pastor Ralph, for all the work it took to learn how to do this and for sharing what He is teaching you about the Word.

In Him, Amy :D

I am a single mom of a seventeen-year-old son, living in California. Both of us know and love our Lord Jesus and serve and worship at First Presbyterian Church. I came across this ministry while searching for just such a thing one day last year. I downloaded a few of Pastor Ralph's studies, and found them to be useful and insightful. Now, I am excited to have the strength to begin this online study. For me, Lent is always a season that brings about personal growth, the gift of walking and praying through the Labyrinth at St. Phillips, and my favorite day...Palm Sunday. How I would love to lay down my coat for Jesus to walk on!

I am recovering from an illness that kept me bedridden for a year.

May You feel His touch today,

Suzette (Suzy) Rowland

Hi all:

My name is David Maher. I live in Cookeville, TN. I am married to Gail and have three wonderful kids at home. I am a computer consultant by trade. I am currently very active at The River Community Church. I love the Lord and thank Him for the many blessings he has brought into my life. I look forward to this study. The Gideon study was awesome. I look forward to getting to know everybody as we work through the study.

Hi, my name is Deb. I want to welcome all of you who are new--you are in for a real treat. Pastor Ralph is a very insightful teacher. I just finished the Gideon study and I also participated in the Jesuswalk (Luke) study. I am excited about the topic of this new study--I've been wanting to get to know Jesus better and this topic looks really good.

I am deeply involved in singles ministry in my community and I attend a Christian church. I'm looking forward to hearing from all of you! :D

Guest Adrian de Bruyn

G'day from down under, I am a retired pastor of the Christian Reformed Church. My wife Jan, and I live in Brisbane, Queensland where the sun shines and the weather is great.

We have three married children and 2 grandchildren with a third due this week.

I would like to share the prayer of Dostoyevsky with you:

"I have besought God often and long to make me pure in heart

and pure of lips; without sin or envy, and incapable of wounding.

Hello! I am Irene Hendricks in Birmingham, Alabama. I am a retired school teacher, living with my husband in the house we bought 53 years ago. We are members of a local Baptist church and enjoy being a part of the family of God. I am looking forward to this study.

:rolleyes: Hi all, I am a 37 yr. old mother of 4 boys under the age of 6. (My last two are twins, now 1 year old). I don't know how far I will get with the study, but I am looking forward to it as I have been looking to get involved in a study for a while now but just can't seem to find the time. I am a member at Vineyard in Columbus, Ohio a non-denominational church.

Hi, my name is Kimberly! I'm the mother of 5 children and married to the same wonderful man for almost 20 years! We are very involved in the music ministry at our church, Washington Christian Life Centre, a pentecostal church. I love reading the Bible every day and being a student of the Holy Spirit. What revelation of the Scriptures He has given to me and my family in our every day life! We have learned that every moment, of each and every day should be lived to the glory of God, the wonder of Him! In ALL that we do, we should do it joyfully unto our Lord, as our worship and praise to Him! Praise the Lord!

I am looking forward to this study of the Lamb of God, Jesus Christ, my Lord, Savior, Redeemer, and Friend! God bless all of you and may the Lord reveal to each of us His wisdom and Word through Dr. Wilson's study. May God anoint him as we look at the "once and for all" Sacrifice for the world!

Hello All!

I am James, a pastor of a local Church of the Brethren congregation in Southern Ohio. Church of the Brethren is a small, Anabaptist denomination similar to the Mennonites. My wife and I have three children, and

although I have been receiving Joyful Heart posts for some time, this is the first time I have participated in a Bible Study. I am looking forward to seeing how an online study works - espescially as our church looks to provide such studies in the future! I am also grateful that the snow, which has been on the ground since Christmas finally began to melt today! Could the Australia participants send some of that sunshine over here?

Pax Christi!

Hi everyone!

My name is Debbie. I am the mother of a grown daughter and son and the very proud grandmother of 3 wonderful young grandsons. My husband and I have been married for 31 years.

I attend St. Peter's Anglican Church in Scarborough (Toronto) Ontario, Canada, where I am involved with the Primary Church School.

I feel drawn to this study as the image of "The Lamb" has always been very important to me.

God Bless each of you.

Debbie

My name is Richard, I enjoy being just me, I am 43 years old, live in Houston Texas, my likes are studding God's word, spending as much time with my family, I cycle as many bike tours in Texas I can, like the ms150 (180 miles) for the MS Society, or the Alamo Challenge (200 miles) for the American Lung Association. After 180 miles of peddling, believe me, you'll start talking to God, "Please God, ease the pain in my legs and gluteus, please, help me PLEASESSS, give me the strength to finish!!!!!". :rolleyes: During the winter months when it is too cold to put on skin tight cyclist clothes and go riding, I put on the more warmer camouflage clothing and go archery hunting white-tail deer and turkey! It is rare but it is nice to just fall asleep leaning up against a tree at a pond with a fishing pole in my hands!! I love the outdoors, especially in the remote places, where I can see God's creations!! :lol: All that aside, I am happy to be here and am ready to study the word!!

Hello Everyone,

It is great to be here and participate in this bible study. My name is Dick, I am married en we have tree children. We are living in The Netherlands and belong to the Dutch Reformed Church. Reading English is no problem; writing in the right grammar is not always easy.

So I hope that I can make myself clear-:)

I look forward to study the Word of God together!

God Bless

Dick

Hello, everyone! My name is Jan and I live in Northeastern Wyoming near Devils Tower. I'm excited about this Bible study--the first one I've done with Joyful Heart. I live about 50 miles away from the church we attend so it's nice to be able to have something with this much depth and interaction but not have to drive. I am a writer, a teacher, and also coordinate a ministry to orphans in Nepal. It is a joy to serve the Lord!

Hi everyone and welcome to all the first students!! You are in for a real treat as Pastor Ralph, well, he is the best. Don't be intimidated-a new voice can be like a breath of fresh air.

My name is susan and this is my third study with Pastor Ralph. I live in Florida with my husband and two kids. We belong to the Pine Island United Methodist Church where I teach two classes and attend Discipleship III. By the way, Pastor Ralph - I have to teach on Gideon this week and I feel mightly prepared !!!

God's blessings to all

susan

Greetings and Blessings to you all. My Name is Vila. Jesus has been my Lord and Savior for fifty years. I really enjoy digging in God's Holy Word. I went through the study of Luke and Gideon with Pastor Ralph and am looking forword to his breaking of bread in the LAMB series. The Bible tells us if we hunger and thurst after righteousness we shall be filled! My plate and cup is ready! Fill 'er up Lord. Amen!