JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Hi everyone! My name is Kristin and I'm a student at the University of California, San Diego. I'm attending a Baptist church but grew up in an Evangelical free church. I'm doing several other Bible studies right now but have never participated in an online Bible study. I'm excited about learning more about God and hearing from other believers.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, everyone. I am Melatiah (Yahweh has set free) and I am so excited about the "Behold, the Lamb of God" study. I'm a "Martha" at heart...I love Jesus so I serve Him but I lack understanding of His love for me -- so I forget to just sit at His feet and be intimate with Him. I'm looking forward to gaining a deeper understanding of His heart. I'm 28...currently living in southwest Georgia...and the proud mama of a cat and dog. :) God bless you, Pastor Ralph, for bringing God's Word to the internet. Look forward to learning from you all.

Hello everyone,

I must apologize for not being able to follow instructions. I did try.

My name is Annetta Mitchell, I am 43 years young and will be 44 next month. For all of my life, or as much as I can remember, I was always the curious one in my family, always reading... (7 of us).

I am the mother of one, my son Courtney is a licenced minister, was called at the age of 14, and the Spirit of God is all over him. (Hallelujah)

I love reading and hearing about the word of God...nothing compares to it. When I first signed up for the study, I went home and studied the questions, wrote my thought(s), and was ready to post...not!!! <_<

I am excited about learning and sharing and hearing others opinion.

Anyway, I am a few questions behind but I'll get on track in a few days.

Always, In Love

Annetta

• 2 weeks later...

Hello from beautiful Prince Edward Island my name is Louise and I'm a first-time participant in Joyful Heart Ministries Bible Study and Bible Study Forum :unsure:.

I have a wonderful husband and in about three weeks I will be a grandmother again for the fourth time :D .

I'm looking forward to what God has to teach me through this study 'Behold the Lamb of God' and to the participation in this Forum.

To find out a little about my church, web site is as follows: My Church Webpage.

May God pour out His blessing on you today,

Louise.

Hello. My name is Debbie. I completed the Gideon online bible study and enjoyed it immensely so here I am .. Back for more! I have known Jesus all my life but did not get saved until eleven years ago. Getting to know the Word has been a lifesaver. I hope to understand things about Jesus even more .. in this study.

Hi, I'm Danny, and I worship and fellowship at Calvary Chapel Redlands, CA. We are just finishing the Mens Bible Fellowship for the year, and will be taking a summer break. I've wanted to get into a study like this for some time, and am looking forward to a disciplined online study that stays on topic. I love the idea of this format. I am hoping to get my wife involved also. God Bless.

Hi I'm Renee' and this is my first online Bible study. I currently attend an awesome non-denominational church in Ome Japan (working on Calvary Chapel affiliation, if the Lord wills)... just west of Tokyo. I volunteer at the church, doing office work and doing a few things to keep the website up to date. If you have time, check it out Grace Christian Fellowship Ome Japan. May God bless you and me as we study His word! :P

• 2 weeks later...
:D My name is Michelle. I'm a married mother of one terrific kid. I work every other week at my job as a Pharmacist. But my real job is to be a warrier for Jesus! I can't wait to see the observations of others as they relate to THE LAMB OF GOD. God bless our seeking Him! Michelle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello!

My name is John, I attend a Covenant Church in Santa Barbara, CA.

I am married and the father of two beautiful kids.

I have been in children's ministry and an adult cell group leader. This is my first study and I am looking forward to learning what God has to see to us.

• 2 weeks later...
:D Hello everyone. I attend an Assembly of God church. I have 5 children whom all still live home. What a blessing God has given me. I hope to learn a lot and be touched by this Bible study. May we all grow through this and be a blessing to others because of it. May you all continue to grow in the Lord.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

My name is Jacque, I am a single mother and go to a non-demonminational evangelical church. I love studying the Bible, that does not mean I know a lot, but I do my best.

But please be patient with me, because this is the first time that I have ever used one of these message board things. So, I will not be using those fancy little things called smilies, I don't even know what they mean.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Everybody,

My name is Jonathan, we're from Hawaii and live on the island of Kauai. My wife, Michelle and I attend The Aloha Church, and Our Pastor is Vill Galiza. We are born again Christians and this is our first on-line Bible Study.

We look foward to learning About the Word of God and using the Word on a daily basis to bring ourselves and our children Closer to God. Amen

So, it's Aloha for now and Jesus Loves Everyone.

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone, I just finished the Revelation study 8 week class. I loved the study notes and forum questions that I wanted to continue. I am hoping that this class will let me see Jesus in a different way.

I am just recently married. My husband and I are in training to be in the ministry. We go to church of non-denomition. It will be great to read what everyone has to say.

God Bless. B)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

My name is Amy. I am a mother of two small children and the wife of an American soldier deployed to Iraq. I am an RN by trade. I played an active part in Christian education at my church in my late teens and early twenties. After marriage and children I fell away from the church but continue to nurture my relationship with God through prayer and bible study. I am looking forward to growing in my understanding of God's word as he opens my heart and mind through these studies.

• 1 month later...
Guest kathy.cooper

Hi everyone. The title of the study intrigued me and it is one I definitley want to know more about. Right now, I am currently reading the One Year Bible. This study should also give me insight to my daily reading. I am from the very cold state of Indiana and attend Mt. Pleasant Methodist Church. Kathy Cooper

• 1 month later...

HI All,

I am new to this bible study, but not new in knowing Christ at all. I am so glad that I found this study on line as I have been unable to find any sort of lunch time study group. I live near near Sacramento, Ca and go to a non-denominational chuch near by.

I am a mother of 3 and a wife of almost 19 years.

I look forward to studing and increasing my knowledge; as well as continuing to spread the good news of Christ to all that will listen!

• 1 month later...

Greetings from the South of Germany. My name is Werner. I am a born-again believer and belong to the Lutheran Church. I am very pleased to join an online-bible-study, because I like studying the bible. :) In my leisure time I also do some sports as jogging (marathon in Berlin) May we all grow spiritually and have a good fellowship!

• 4 months later...

;) hello.... i'm Mei Mei from Malaysia... it's my first time to join in online bible study as I want to learn more and prepare myself. I will be a missionary the next year, my dream comes true!

I want to know more about the Words of God... Thank you that I surf this website. TTL!

I will do it well with our Abba Father.

• 3 weeks later...