JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

BLESSINGS TO EVERYONE! MY NAME IS REV. MOULTRIE AND I AM A "NEWBIE". I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY CALLED SEABROOK IN SOUTH CAROLINA. I AM MARRIED WITH A 14 YR OLD SON AND A 16 YR OLD DAUGHTER. ALSO, I AM ASSISTANT PASTOR AT MY CHURCH WHICH IS A NON-DENOMINATIONAL CHURCH FOR ALL PEOPLE. I HAVE JOINED THIS STUDY GROUP BECAUSE I BELIEVE THAT STUDYING GOD'S WORD WILL BETTER ENABLE ME TO PRESENT IT TO HIS PEOPLE. AND IT IS BY STUDYING GOD'S WORD THAT WE LEARN WHAT HE EXPECTS OF US; IN OTHER WORDS, IT TEACHES US HOW TO LIVE.

I LOOK FORWARD TO SHARING GOD'S WORD WITH ALL OF YOU!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! I'm Rita Futrell, 46, mother of two sons, 16 & 21 and reside in a small community in Western Kentucky. I am a full time homemaker, happily married now 29 years. I spent the first half of my Christian life studying the Bible and trying to "pin the Lord down", now I'm just learning to enjoy him and I am experiencing so much joy as I believe He reveals himself to me. I am particularly drawn toward the edification, exhortation and consolation of the Church. I tripped up on this site doing a search on Ephesians 5:26. I'm not sure how I got in here or how to get out.

Ello,

My name is Rajes. I am from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I am happy to be part of this bible study group. The book of Psalm has always been one of my favourites and I am looking forward to reading and understanding them in depth. (Sorry for joining the class late though.) Thanks again for this opportunity.

Cheers

Rajes

Greetings. I am from Maryland. 27 years old. I am a Christian woman of African descent (African-American specifically). I work as a doctoral student, community organizer and youth worker. I am passionate about social justice issues and God's call for us to walk in love, mercy, justice and humility.

I am reading through the Bible and just completed Job. I am excited to study Psalms with a Joyful Heart Ministry guide and many others around the world. I started the Revelations study, really appreciated it, but never completed it. I am looking forward to going the whole way through Psalms -- even if I don't put all my posts online -- and doing other studies as I proceed through the Bible.

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for Experiencing the Psalms.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Good morning,

I have finally figured out how to post replies in the forum. I thank God for this opportunity to hear from and share with others about the wonders and awesomeness of God through this online study series "Experiencing the Psalms." I am from California and very blessed.

Good Morning! My name is Deb; I live in Montana, but am currently working in Oregon. I am a traveling RN in Labor and Delivery (so I get to see miracles almost every day I go to work!). I am 51 years old, married, with three grown children and eight wonderful grandchildren.

One big disadvantage to frequent traveling is missing my church family, and having regular Bible Study groups. So, I'm quite excited to find this study. I'm looking forward to a closer walk with our Savior through this study. ;)

Good Morning, My name is Carolyn. I am 62 years old and live in Galveston, TX. I am originally from Kansas City Missouri. I am a lay leader in the Methodist Church and have developed a ministry in the two nursing homes in this area. The Psalms are the favorite book of the Bible for most of the mature adults that I visit. They are also some of my favorites. I am looking forward to this study very much.

Hello all! I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Michelle and I currently live in Lexington, Kentucky but will be moving to Ohio as soon as we can sell our house and find a new one ((I saw another Buckeye on this study...God Bucks!). I have 3 children 4 & under so they definitely keep me busy and I am married to an amazing husband of 8 years.

It's seems like such God's timing that I ran across this study, because I was just meeting with a mentor friend and she suggested going through the Psalms. I am excited to learn more about God through this study and to get to know some other Christ followers around the globe.

Have a blessed one!

Michelle

Hello To everyone, Hope I am doing this intro OK as just joined the group. This is my first study with Joyful Heart. I am Gary, 68 and retired most of the time. I live in Sedalia MO "The Gateway to the Ozarks" and married for 46 years with two grown daughters. We travel some to Florida and Virginia to visit our children and their families. We attend local services when in the area. I am looking forward to the challenge of study and sharing with others.

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for Experiencing the Psalms.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

hello My name is charlene from Brunswick, Ga., Golden Isles. I am a Presbyterian (USA) I love the Lord.

My 15 y.o. daughter and I have decided to take this online bible study course. My daughter was diagnosed with a childhood cancer osteosarcoma last April. Kelly has used her faith to keep taking one step at a time. She realizes that while this seems out of our control, out of our human hands and we have givien it to God.

I am married and have 4 kids another girl who is 24 and YEAH she just graduated from pharmacy school. She is Dr. now as she has a doctorate degree in pharmacy. Big sis is followed by 2 boys, ages 22 and 19. Kelly my baby, the baby of the family. We are looking so forward into learning about the remarkable book of Psalms.

Hi everyone! My name is Jun a Filipino currently working here in Saudi Arabia. I am a worker of Christ here thru Jesus Is Lord Global Ministry (JILGM) - Havilah Outreach. I am blessed to be part of this forum and is looking forward to walk hand in hand with the members in each and every lessons.

Hello,

My name is Melisa and this is the first time I've ever done this type of study. I have been married for 21 years and have 3 lovely children that we homeschool. I live in Everson, Washington next to the Canadian border. My heart needs to learn to trust God again as I've had many many blows the last 6 years. (Asked to leave church, family accusations, you name it!). I have been looking to the Psalms lately remembering how David cried out to the Lord and knowing I am in the same boat. I anxiously wait for this study.

Hi All-

My name is Samira and I am a 29 year old mother of three. My husband and I have been married for 12 years, just celebrated in July. I am also a college student, so as you can guess my life is pretty busy.This is the first time I have taken a study like this but I am glad I found it. I have recently recommitted myself to Christ and I am determined to do it right this time so I decided that in order to do this I must be not only willing to live a Christian life but be ready to learn God's word. I just recently found a church I really like which has helped alot so I am ready and willing to learn! I am really looking forward to this study and getting to know you all!

:)

Hi. My name is Leona. I live in Prince Edward Island, Canada. I'm 53, single with one son, a beautiful daughter-in-law and 3 wonderful grandchildren. I have taken Great Prayers of the Bible and learned a lot. I have never been able to "get in to the psalms" so I am hoping this study helps me. God's deepest blessings to all.