JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for the Sermon on the Mount Bible Study.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

:rolleyes: Hi

I hope I have done this right. I am really looking forward to this study that my son has highly recommended. I live in Orewa .

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B) Hi, I'm Patricia from Malta. I have been doing some other Bible studies before of Dr.Ralph Wilson. I have now started the Sermon of the Mount and decided to register myself in the forum. So I'm new to this and still haven't figured out much, how to browse and participate in this forum. Will appreciate some direction to this as I'm a bit silly sometimes. Well, far until now the Sermon of the Mount is very inspiring. I think Dr.Ralph Wilson is very intelligent and knows how to spoon feed us his knowledge into our lives if we want to.

Hi, I'm Teresa from Birmingham, Alabama. This is my first time to participate in an online Bible study, although I have been blessed by this mission's daily devotional for some years. It's inspiring to find myself in the company of seekers from all over the world! I'm running a couple of days behind so I"m off to catch up.

I pray we will all grow in our walk with God in the upcoming weeks, and serve as inspiration and blessings for one another!

:):wub: Hello Everyone! Sorry I'm a little behind with the introduction. I am Lawsy40. I'm a couple days behind with the study and hope to catch up. I am enrolled in a couple of other studies as well and am enjoying them ! Somehow I missed the Introduction e-mail when it arrived in the inbox. Anyway, although I have a very busy schedule I am looking forward to participating in the forums on the studies with everyone.

Hi Everyone. I am Jessie from Ohio...(seems like a lot of us ohiasians here!) This is my third lesson with Dr. Wilson and I can say I am very glad I went with this study. It was one of those G-d things, I had just started studying the Sermon on the Mount and I was in the process of the Hebrew study and out of no where I get an invatation for this study. Of course I signed up :lol:

Looking forward to the study, the knowledge and the friendships along the way.

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for the Sermon on the Mount Bible Study.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Hello everyone!

My name is David and I live in the United States, in the western portion of the state of Tennessee. I am 42, married with a wonderful family, and eager to go deeper in my walk with the Lord. I have read several of Dr. Wilson's studies, but this will be my first time participating in the study on-line for an extended duration.

Sincerely,

David.

:D

Hello everyone

My name is David. I live in Perth, Western Australia. This is the first time that I've registered on line for these Bible Studies by Dr Wilson. I am looking forward to studying afresh these wonderful lifegiving words by the Master. May God enlighten us all to understand what we read and study and the grace to put it into practice in our daily lives. God bless you all![/color]

Hello everyone

My name is David. I live in Perth, Western Australia. This is the first time that I've registered on line for these Bible Studies by Dr Wilson. I am looking forward to studying afresh these wonderful lifegiving words by the Master. May God enlighten us all to understand what we read and study and the grace to put it into practice in our daily lives. God bless you all![/size]

Hello everyone:

My name is Jannell and I am new to this Bible study. I am a long time Christian and looking to grow as a child of God. I'm really excited about this study and looking forward to discussions and answers to my questions. Please be patient with me. Yours in Jesus, Jannell :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: I am excited about joining this study. I've written and taught Bible Studies since I was 20 years old. This year will celebrate 64 years of life. Presently I am also taking and leading the Ephesians study but knew I needed more. Have dug into this portion of scripture many times but know there are still treasures to be found.

What joy to be on this expedition with believers from all over the world. My husband and I live in Missouri. My heart and prayers are with all of you.

Resting In Him,

Mary Ellen

Hello!

I am Lizette from Hartebeespoortdam in sunny South Africa. This is my first online Bible study and I am looking forward to it. We have decided to do it together as a family, that is myself, my husband and 3 daughters. Eldest is finishing her Mechatronics Engineering diploma this year, 2nd one started with Pastoral Counselling and youngest is currently in Grade 9.

Looking forward to interact with everyone and "see" and "hear" how God changes lives.

Have a great day!

Lizette and family