JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Dr. Ralph,

Hello, my study name is Godzchild. this is my first time taking part in one of your studies. This bible study has been a great blessing thus far! I am not at all aquainted with message boards and am not sure that I'm doing this right. I am however determined to with God's help master it.

I love to teach and study God's word. I praise Him for the opportunity to do it in this new and exciting way.

God bless,

Godzchild

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, my name is Shenek. I am from Nassau, Bahamas. I am married and a mother of two boys ages nine and three. I am actively involved in ministry and my family requires alot of my time. My days are very hectic at times.

However, I am really looking forward to this bible study and I thank God in advance for what He is about to do. I wait in expectation!

Shenek

On my way to the Forum...

Greetings in Jesus' Name,

My husband and I were saved in the early 1970's. We are, definitely, new creatures in Christ. We have trained up two children (a boy and a girl) in the way they should go. We have been blessed with three grandsons, two grandcats, and two grandpups.

Years ago, I completed an extensive two-year Bible study course. I was told the training would be acceptable to Mission to the World. My husband and I have been trained in Evangelism. I, currently, co-lead a Bible study. We, also, plan on studying prayer at that study.

May the Lord bless this study and all who participate.

In Christ,

SAM

Proverbs 27:17 "A friendly discussion is as stimulating as the sparks that fly when iron strikes iron." (LAB)

p.s. Oh, by the way, I'm one of those rare creatures - a Florida native!

Hello,

I am in Harker Heights, TX. I work in a middle school and an elementary school. I am attending the University of Phoenix online. I have a very busy schedule and I miss the time that I was had to study. I try to read my Bible daily and I am constantly seeking to do all that God has designed and purposed me to do. I am looking forward to this study.

Hello Brothers and Sisters;

My name is Celia and I live in Northeast Ohio. I am so happy to once again come back for another wonderful, inspirational, and uplifting bible study here. Welcome to all new comers :)

My name is Jill, and I am a week late getting started to this bible study on the great prayers of the bible. My son had an emergency appendectomy last Saturday, and then had to go back into the hospital on Monday night due to some complications. Anyway, I am very happy to be here, I am a new Christian, and struggling in the area of dedicating time and sincere interest in knowing my heavenly Father. I want this relationship with Him, but I don't invest in spending any time getting to know him. I am in church every week, and bible reading, but I know my heart is just not right with Him. It is my desire to get to know him more through in depth studies, and just asking for prayer, and being sincere. I know after all, He knows exactly where my head is at.

Thank you,

Jill

Hi ...I am Victoria....We live here in San Antonio.....my husband and I are originally from Walnut Creek California but came here 20 years ago! So we ARE Texans...I am a Children's writer thank you LORD! .. I have known the LORD for 30 years....anniversary just came...June 21! I am blessed beyond my wildest imaginations....Jesus Christ came to set us captives free and so I am looking forward to today, tomorrow and this super Bible Study!

I am Cheni and I just finished the Bible study on Revelations and ready to do more studies. I love Bible studies. I am a full-time student at Capella University Online majoring in Management and Leadership, a life-long learner, and apostle of God.

Hi I am Deirdre Inamdar and I live in Bangalore India.This is the first time I am doing a Bible study on line and am very excited.I am married to a very busy husband who travels alot and I have two children Aaron studying at the University Of Georgia at Athens Georgiaa Atlanta and my daughter Rumela who has anothe two years at school here in India before she decide what she would like to do. :D

Hi all,

Checking in a little late but am really looking forward to this Bible study.

A single mom with 2 daughters (12 and 15) and a high school teacher in Toronto, Ontario, trying to start an on-line business, life often seems overwhelming. Prayer is much needed and this Bible study might just refresh my soul.

Martha

Shalom everyone!

I'm Tess, age 54, wife and mother of three grown up wonderful kids.

I am one month late in this Bible study and this is my first time to join this kind of study. I find all the topics in your bible study series all interesting and I really want to be involved in everything, but I want to focus first on "prayers" as I know my prayer life needs a lot of improvement. Please include me in your prayers that the Holy Spirit will enkindle the fire in me to lead a prayerful life.

By the way I live here in Bulacan (one of the provinces in Luzon), Philippines.

Thank you, and God bless you all.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

Samantha here. I am the mother of 3 grown childre and two boys call me Granny.

I teach the 6th-8th grade class in my church here in West Virginia . I have been deeply disturbed with their attitude toward prayer. I found this Bible study while searching for resources to use in developing a series on prayer.

I'm looking forward to this study and am excited to read your comments.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello All and GBU

My name is Jonathan I am from Southern Illinois near St Louis, Mo. This is my first time doing an online Bible study. I am looking forward to all the input and conversations towards this study with you all. I have done many Bible studies at my church and at other sister churches. Currently studying Gospel of St Luke, Romans and Revelation, hope I do not get over loaded with them and being here.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, my name is Mary L, and I live in Colorado. I was saved by Gods grace and mercy in 2002, after a long and hard fight with addiction. I have been serving and loving the lord ever since. I am excited to be apart of this bible study and new family of believers. I am always seeking the truth of the word, and in that search I have found this group. So God bless all of us, for walking in His light and living in His way. Thank you MARY