JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone! My name is Victoria and I love the in-depth nature of the bible studies. I am from the Eastern United States, currently living within a metro ride of D.C. I am hoping to grow in the Lord along with you all!

• 5 months later...

Shalom to all, My name is Mark Nolan saved by the mercy and incredible grace of the living savior Yahoshua. 

Appointed to be an evangelist and writer of Christian teaching books entitled A seed is all you need to be healed,http://aseedisallyouneedtobehealed.com/ and on the road with Jesus.

https://www.amazon.com/ROAD-JESUS-JOURNEY-FAITH-ebook/dp/B073SY2QM2

I am currently working on a book to be called Unworthy Manna. 

Yours In Mashiach Yahoshua

Mark G Nolan

• 7 months later...
On 3/7/2003 at 10:06 AM, Pastor Ralph said:

I'm glad you've signed up for the Behold the Lamb of God study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Community Outreach Pastor at Sierra Christian Church in Loomis, California, and have been developing online Bible studies for the past six years.

Hi I’m Paul and I’ve been a Christian for most of my life, even though I wasn’t brought up going to Church I always believed in God.  My parents didn’t have me Baptized so when I was 33yrs old I was Baptized into the Presbyterian Church in the name of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost.  I realize that Jesus Christ is the only way to heaven.  We have all sinned and fall short of the Glory of God and that Jesus’ death on the cross was the perfect sacrifice, for he had no sin in him!!  

On 12/6/2015 at 7:05 AM, kings_kid said:

@kings_kid  Jim, I so agree with you.  started Bible College at age 60, graduated and have since earned BOTH a Master in Theology and a Doctor in Theology degree.  I have had two books published and am SO HUNGRY FOR GOD and His Word.  I also have been baptised by sprinkling and by immersion (twice)  Once ion my church and then when In Israel at the River Jordan.  What a blessed event  Baptism is!!! 

Are you a pastor in Church??  I was just interested in what you did with your Masters in Theology and doctorate in Theology as well??  

On 5/15/2017 at 2:50 PM, vl1157 said:

Hi everyone! My name is Victoria and I love the in-depth nature of the bible studies. I am from the Eastern United States, currently living within a metro ride of D.C. I am hoping to grow in the Lord along with you all!

Hi Victoria,

Nice to see someone else who has zest for the Word of God!!  You can always contact me about anything about God, and I’m your brother in Christ.  I live in Chicagoland a in the suburbs.  Peace ?

Hi fellow Christians, 

My name is Paul and I live in Chicagoland, I’ve been a believer for most of my life.  God has done many great things for me, I’ve had many years of perfect health thanks to Him!!   I was Baptized when I was 33 years old in the Presbyterian Church.  I currently go to Yorkfield Presbyterian Church, I attend regularly but I’m not a member yet.  I used to go to Elmhurst Presbyterian Church until they married two men!!  So I stopped going to Church for about a year, now I am trying to get more involved with the Church.  I might have to change denominations because the Presbyterian Church USA has decided to allow same sex marriages.  So far there’s none at Yorkfield Presbyterian Church.  

On 4/11/2003 at 12:35 AM, pdevito said:

:D Hi my name is Paul from Carlsbad, NM

I studying to be a deacon in the Catholic Church and would like to study the bible online.

Glad to meeting all of you.

Hi Paul,

I’m Paul as well I’ve just joined this online Bible study.  Good luck with being a deacon in the Catholic Church.  Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have, even though you have been on here longer than me sometimes it’s good to get other perspectives on subjects.  I am your brother in Jesus Christ.  Peace be unto you ?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Good morning everyone, I am from Knysna in South Africa, and am a retired Revenue Manager from Government Services. Nowadays I am our Housekeeper while my wife is still employed and I spend a lot of time reading the News, the Bible and the Quran. I am also born again(1972), like Linda Shay (Hallo Linda)... and am I also curious about the Quran... I am looking forward to the course regarding the Holy Spirit starting today, to brush up on my knowledge, and perspectives, because I am also studying the references to the Holy Spirit in the Quran and how it is viewed by Muslims, especially in view of the fact that we believe the Holy Spirit to be our daily Guide... very interesting for me. Nevertheless, that is just a note about my personal interests.

• 4 months later...
On 3/7/2003 at 11:06 AM, Pastor Ralph said:

I'm glad you've signed up for the Behold the Lamb of God study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Community Outreach Pastor at Sierra Christian Church in Loomis, California, and have been developing online Bible studies for the past six years.

Hello I’m a mother of two, grandmother of two and a wife of a Pastor. I’m retired from working at a community college. Most importantly I love the Lord and I’m always eager to learn more of Him and His goodness. I currently live in North Carolina. I look forward to this learning process.

• 1 month later...

Greetings,

I am Pat from Springfield, IL. I was very excited to see the posting.  I thought I was alone in feeling as I do about the Lenten season.

This time of year is sad but yet rejoiceful.  I have been in the church all my life and studied scripture for the last thirty years.  The more

I read, I grow, I learn something new each and everyday.  I need a closer relationship with God, and it's this season that draws me to him. So maybe this lesson will further ignite my spiritual fire. Pat

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/8/2003 at 2:06 AM, Pastor Ralph said:

I am very pleased to be on board. and looking forward to interaction with other forum members.  My screen name is "gjskerman", I am from Queensland , Australia and attend Hillsong church where I am a volunteer and small group leader. I am very passionate about spending quality time in the Lord's presence in prayer and studying and meditating in His Word.

What an absolutely Glorious God we serve.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi! My name is Jessie,

I am a wife, mother, grandmother and GREAT grandmother.

i have four sons with my youngest basking in the presence of Jesus since 1999. I love spending time in the Word , researching and studying. always listening for God’s gentle whisper as he speaks to me.

I am anxious to learn more as I begin studying. Each morning I check in at 5, read God’s Word then jump to Jesus Walk. It is so informative and I have already share with others what I learn.  

blessings to you pastor for sharing what God has given you for me and your servants spirit.

• 4 months later...

Good day My name is Maralyn Bunting  l am 67yrs old l am from  South Africa I have not read the  Bible in ages but l am now trying to read and understand my way through l have started with Isaiah I want to get closer to God Hopefully l can achieve my goals I did enrol for the bible study but to be honest l have not given myself time to read through the lessons  but l feel it is never too late to start so here l am 

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone!   I live here in Staten Island.  I have known the Lord Jesus Christ since I was a child.  By the grace of God, I was brought up in a Christain home.  Never was in the wrong crowd.  Went to a Catholic parochial school in Queens NYC.  Rev Billy Graham made a deep impact on me back in summer of 1967, via summer telecast.  From then, listened avidly to his telecasts and radio programs. JUNE 1970..I went to the altar at Shea Stadium.   My father drove me to many prayer meetings !  In high school, I was diligent in Bible study and prayer meeting attendance.  Attended college --majored in Philosophy.  Have had paralegal training and hosts of telecommunications courses during my career as a fraud analyst with a major phone carrier.  Now "retired" from private sector.   For many years been involved and still involved 

with open air preaching and ministry.  Currently I hold my ordination credentials with UNITED CHRISTAIN CHURCH, CLEVELAND TN.   Enjoy biking, cooking and my beloved cat !

• 10 months later...
On 3/8/2003 at 5:06 AM, Pastor Ralph said:

I live in New Zealand. In a small place in the Waikato called Te Aroha. There's a Mountain nearby called Mt Te Aroha. I live with my husband of 31 years on an acre and we have our own business. We live amongst lots of redwood trees that are very  old in an old Villa built 1905 that we are restoring. We love Jesus and trust in His Word.