JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Q1. Christ Our Passover Lamb

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Q1. (1 Corinthians 5:7; John 1:29; 1 Peter 1:18-19) In what sense is Christ our Passover Lamb? In what sense are we marked with his blood? In what sense does God's judgment pass over us because of Christ's blood?

Answer:

1.In what sense is Christ our Passover Lamb?

Jesus Christ is our Passover Lamb,for He is the ultimate sacrifice that save us all from the judgment of God.

Because of what Jesus has done in the cross the wrath of God was satisfied on Jesus body.

Isaiah 53:10-11- 10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief : when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin he shall see his seed , he shall prolong his days , and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand .11 He shall see of the travail of his soul , and shall be satisfied

2 In what sense are we marked with his blood?

When we accept Him,as our personal Lord and Saviour,we are marked with his blood.

Rev 1:5-And from Jesus Christ , who is the faithful witness , and the first begotten of the dead , and the prince of the kings of the earth . Unto him that loved us , and washed us from our sins in his own blood

3 In what sense does God's judgment pass over us because of Christ's blood?

Exodus 12:13- And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood , I will pass over you,

Q1. (1 Corinthians 5:7; John 1:29; 1 Peter 1:18-19) In what sense is Christ our Passover Lamb? In what sense are we marked with his blood? In what sense does God

Answer to Q>1:Christ,our Passover Lamb, is in the sense of sacrificing Himself to atone for our sins with His Most Precious Blood that all of us be saved.

To all of us, the sense of being marked with HIS Blood, is to plead to our Holy Father to forgive us through HIS most precious Blood for our own blood does not have any value in front of HOLY FATHER's Face at all.

God's judgement passed over us for HIS Precious Blood completely take away all our sins and make all of us HIS inheritance, that all of the angels venerate and realize very well the Omnipotence of the Blood of the Lamb of God.

CHRIST IS OUR PASSOVER. HE IS THE PERFECT SACRIFICE FOR OUR SINS.

WE ARE MARKED WITH HIS BLOOD WHEN WE GIVE OUR LIFE TO HIM AND HE APPLIES HIS BLOOD TO US.

WHEN WE GAVE OUR LIVES TO HIM HE DELIVERED US FROM SIN. PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME.

Christ is our Passover Lamb in the sense that He was a sacriface for our sins.

We are marked with His blood in a sense when we take part in communion and are written in the Book of Life.

When we accept Christ,God sees His blood over us instead of our sins,so His judgment passes over us.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jesus is our Passover Lamb in the spiritual sense that when we accept Him as our sacrifice (required to make atonement for our rebellion and unholiness) then the judgment of God against our sins is passed over us. When Jesus died as our sacrifice, His death produced the redeeming blood that completed the first covenant with its demand of the innocent blood of animal sacrifices. His holy blood instituted a new covenant God was making with mankind (Heb.9:14-15) to make us holy from within. Jesus is the final sacrifice required and acceptable to God (Heb.9:25-28; 10:9-10).

It is also in the spiritual sense that we are marked with His blood. No longer is blood applied to our physical dwelling place for physical protection from God’s wrath; now it is “applied” to our inner dwelling of the heart for spiritual protection, maturing of Christ's holiness within us, and assurance of eternity with Him. As the Father looks on the redeemed human heart, in His eyes He sees that saving blood and passes His judgment over us, not upon us.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Q1. (1 Corinthians 5:7; John 1:29; 1 Peter 1:18-19) In what sense is Christ our Passover Lamb? In what sense are we marked with his blood? In what sense does Gods judgment pass over us because of Christs blood?

lesson3

Q1.He was our living sacifice spotless lamb.

Q2.Because we were blood bought.

Q3.It is the covering of the blood ,his grace,mercy,love,forgiveness so we can have spiritual life thru him and him only no more animal sacifice he was the sacifice for good. And sin can have no hold on us unless we let it . repent washing of the blood will makes us whole again amen.

lesson3

Q1.He was our living sacifice spotless lamb.

Q2.Because we were blood bought.

Q3.It is the covering of the blood ,his grace,mercy,love,forgiveness so we can have spiritual life thru him and him only no more animal sacifice he was the sacifice for good. And sin can have no hold on us unless we let it . repent washing of the blood will makes us whole amen.

• 4 months later...

In what sense is christ our passover lamb? In what sense are we marked with his blood? In what sense does god judgement pass over us?

Christ is our passover lamb who had been sacrificed for us on the cross at calvary, he was the lamb who was to take away the sins of the world. With peter we are redeemed with the precious blood of the lamb, withput blemish and defect. We are participants of christ blood through passover our names are written in the book of life we are not condemned for our sins

• 4 months later...

1a)Jesus is our sacrificial lamb as his blood on the cross atoned for our sins, redeemed us taking away sins of the world, making us blemish free and our relationship with God restored as we believe and trust in Christ.

B)As humans we are led astray by by sinful thoughts,words & deeds as we tempted by evil one, so deserve God’s wrath, but by believing &trusting in Christ we are united with Christ in his death,we are marked with his blood,&our names are written in the book of life Revelation 13:8.

c)Our relationship with God has been broken by the sin entering into the world, but through Christ and believing he died for my sins,turning to follow him, receiving his forgiveness,mercy,grace, I am reborn in Christ a new creation,so God’s judgement passes over me.I am not condemned for my sinRevelation 20:12,15 sin does not have it’s hold over me, and his judgement passes over all believers..1 Peter 1:18-19 we have been redeemed by the blood of Christ John 1:29 took away the sin of the world. 1Corin 5:7 Christ has been sacrificed for us.

• 1 month later...

Q1. (1 Corinthians 5:7; John 1:29; 1 Peter 1:18-19) In what sense is Christ our Passover Lamb? LIKE THE LAMB, HE DIED FOR OUR SINS THOUGH HE WAS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.

In what sense are we marked with his blood? JOHN 3:16 SO THAT NONE MAY PERISH--WE BELIEVE

In what sense does God's judgment pass over us because of Christ's blood? JOHN 3:16 FOR ALL WHO BELIEVE IN HIM WILL HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE. SO THAT NONE MAY PERISH

• 1 year later...

Jesus Christ is our Paschal Lamb in the sense that He was God's sacrificial lamb for the universal atonement of human sin.  Whoever calls upon the name of the Lord will be saved.  By calling upon Jesus for the forgiveness of sin and salvation, He makes us a child of God and we are sealed by the Holy Spirit.  See Romans 5 and 8.  Thus death passes over us and God has given us life on many levels in Jesus Christ.  The Christian is saved from judgment, punishment, death, and eternal separation from God.  In Jesus there is life.

• 9 months later...

Q1. (1 Corinthians 5:7; John 1:29; 1 Peter 1:18-19) In what sense is Christ our Passover Lamb? In what sense are we marked with his blood? In what sense does God's judgment pass over us because of Christ's blood? 

Christ is our Passover Lamb in the sense that He is perfect and without blemish. Accepted and planned by the Father to be the perfect sacrifice for us on earth. In this we need only to confess and repent from our sins and judgment will pass over us because of Christ's blood covering on our sins. One sacrifice was all that was needed with Him and it covered everything God's people needed. 

• 3 months later...

Q1. (1 Corinthians 5:7; John 1:29; 1 Peter 1:18-19) In what sense is Christ our Passover Lamb? In what sense are we marked with his blood? In what sense does God�s judgment pass over us because of Christ�s blood? 

For Christ our Passover also has been sacrificed. 8Therefore let us celebrate the feast, not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.  Jesus' blood made a way for us to be reconciled back to the Father and saved from eternal damnation.  If we confess with our mouth that we were sinners and that God's Son, Jesus, died for ours sins and we believe this then God's judgment would pass over us because of Christ's blood. Christ, our passive over lamb, died for us and His blood protected us and made a way for us have the greatest gift where He left off.

• 1 month later...

Q1. (1 Corinthians 5:7; John 1:29; 1 Peter 1:18-19) In what sense is Christ our Passover Lamb? In what sense are we marked with his blood? In what sense does God�s judgment pass over us because of Christ�s blood? 

Christ is our Passover Lamb in the sense that He was the "lamb" that was slain and His blood shed and now we are covered by the Blood of Jesus.  His blood has done so much for us!!! By His blood we not only have protection, but His mercy as well!!!

• 2 years later...

Q1. Answer: We are partakers of Christ blood through the holy communion

2. We are marked with his blood because our names is written in the lamb book of life.

3. Gods judgment pass over us because we are not condemned for out sins, God's wrath passes over us.

• 1 year later...

Jesus is our Passover lamb ,chosen  by God to die for our sins so that we may be redeemed back to him..  There needed to be a way for man to be forgiven of sins and that way is Jesus.  God did not mean for us to die for he created us in his own image to worship and glorify him.  Since man disobeyed God in the garden, he was lost in sin.  But God, being forgiving and loving and merciful made a way for us to be forgiven and Jesus is the way, he is our Passover Lamb, the sacrifice for our sins.  We are marked with his blood when we believe, confess, repent and are baptized.. When we call upon his name and ask for forgiveness and turn from sin and walk in his word, he adds us to his church and we are saved, therefor we are marked with his blood and death passes over us.  We Christians are participants in Christ's blood through the Lord's Supper, therefor our names are written in the lamb's book of life.  We are not condemned for our sins,  we have been forgiven and the wrath of God will pass over us."  Hallelujah to the Lamb that was slain!   "HE THOUGHT I WAS WORTH LIVING. SO HE CAME AND SAVED MY LIFE, HE THOUGHT I WAS WORTH KEEPING, SO HE CLEANED ME UP INSIDE, HE THOUGHT I WAS TO DIE FOR, SO HE SACRIFACT HIS LIFE, SO THAT I COULD FREE, SO THAT I COULD BE WHOLE........AND I WILL TELL EVERYONE I KNOW........WE DON'T HAVE TO SLAY THE LAMB ANYMORE..... WE DON'T HAVE TO BUT NO MORE BLOOD OVER THE DOOR.....SOMEONE HAS TAKEN THE PLACE OF THE LAMB,....HIS NAME IS  "JESUS " THE GREAT  I AM.

• 4 years later...

Q1. (1 Corinthians 5:7; John 1:29; 1 Peter 1:18-19)

In what sense is Christ our Passover Lamb?

In what sense are we marked with his blood?

In what sense does God's judgment pass over us because of Christ's blood?

As sinners we are guilty and deserving of death. An innocent life was to be shed as substitute for the guilty. Christ shed His blood on the cross for us. He died as the  Innocent Passover Lamb, so "death" would pass us over.   His blood is seen and not our sins.  (Oh Jeshuah, thank You.)  

As the Angel struck in each place where there was no blood stopping him, so if we do not have the covering of the Blood Sacrifice, we too will be smitten.  It is Christ's Blood that is staying the Hand of God and setting us free.