Q2. Resurrecton of the Righteousness and Unrighteous

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

question 1

I don;t quiet understand the readings of job 19 25-27

sheol ? could that be the place that the unrighteous spends his time before christ comes again and we all rise to me him. My son says that the jews do not believe christ has been here, that when he arrives this time will be his first time.

As you can see i don,t known much about the old testment. but i do love christ, for without him i would not have suvived as long as i have. and i look forward to seeing him in person or spirit.

As the scriptures read: the lord will come and the righteousness will rise in christ.

this was taught to me by my grandmother, the only answer she would give for the unrighteous was that i did not need to know because i would believe in jesus and live in his light. I have often wandered if that was so. Reading the bible all the time is so educational. But common since tells us that we have to believe in christ and follow in his foot steps to live in his mansions. this means that you have to believe with all your heart and soul. I hope i have not offended anyone.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

According to scripture, both the righteous and unrighteous will experience resurrection? What will be the result of resirrection for the righteous? John 5;28-29 says all will hear his voice who are in the graves and shall come forth those who have done good to the resurrection of life and those who have done evil unto the resurrection of damnation. Acts tell us in verse 15 thatwe are to have hope towards God which they themselves also allow that there shall be a resurrection of the dead both of the just and unjust This shows us thatthe righteous will be raised to everlasting life and live with our heavenly father eternally

• 1 year later...

Q2. (John 5:28-29; Acts 24:15) According to scripture, both the righteous and unrighteous will experience resurrection. What will be the result of resurrection for the righteous?

We all resurrect to be judged.

The righteous won't die the second death but will live with Jesus.

The not righteous do die the second death and will be with Satan.

Q2. (John 5:28-29; Acts 24:15) According to scripture, both the righteous and unrighteous will experience resurrection. What will be the result of resurrection for the righteous?

We all resurrect to be judged.

The righteous won't die the second death but will live with Jesus.

The not righteous do die the second death and will be with Satan.

• 2 months later...

It is referred to as the resurrection of life, and reward. Just to be in Jesus' presence would be reward enough! We will be judged, and given crowns for our victories in Jesus!

They will be given new life, Paul said absent from the body present with the Lord. I believe that when we are raised to new life that means we will be in the presence of the Lord and the Father of us all. We will be raised in the newness of life, we will be given spiritual bodies to worship the king of kings and Lord of Lords.

Q2. (John 5:28-29; Acts 24:15)

According to scripture, both the righteous and unrighteous will experience resurrection.

What will be the result of resurrection for the righteous?

Their bodies will be raised from the dead; they would face judgment, and spend eternity with our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ!

Joh 5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour cometh, in which all that are in the tombs shall hear his voice,

Joh 5:29 and shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of judgment.

Act 24:15 having hope toward God, which these also themselves look for, that there shall be a resurrection both of the just and unjust.

At the resurrection of the righteous those whom have followed our Lord will receive Life and receive the rewards that the Lord has in store for us.

The resurrection for the righteous will be responding to the call of our Lord and rising up with Him to be with Him in Eternal Life. We will be with Him forever.

THE RIGHTEOUS WILL RISE AND LIVE ETERNALLY WITH JESUS CHRIST.

SOME ASK WHO IS RIGHTEOUS? I WILL TELL YOU. THE ONES WHO ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST AS THEIR

SAVIOUR. THE ONES WHO BELIVED HE WENT TO THE CROSS AND DIED FOR OUR SINS. THE ONE WHO

AROSE THREE DAYS LATER FROM THE DEAD AND WALKED AGAIN ON THIS EARTH. THE ONES WHO TRY TO LIVE THEIR LIVES DAILY FOR HIM AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS TO THE BEST OF THEIR ABILITY.

THAT IS RIGHTEOUS.

The righteous will have everlasting life.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

According to the teachings of Jesus, both the righteous and unrighteous will experience resurrection. The righteous will rise to new life of eternal life and they will rise to live forever and ever.

According to scripture at the sound of the trumpet, both the righteous and unrighteous will experience resurrection and the righteous will rise to new life everlasting.

(John 5:28-29; Acts 24:15) According to scripture, both the righteous and unrighteous will experience resurrection. What will be the result of resurrection for the righteous?

Act 24:15 having a hope in God, which these men themselves accept, that there will be a resurrection of both the just and the unjust.

Joh 5:28 Do not marvel at this, for an hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice

Joh 5:29 and come out, those who have done good to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil to the resurrection of judgment.

The result of the resurrection for the righteous is everlasting life with God. This is life with a body which is forever. The result is that Jesus freed us from the penalty of death.[/font ]

John 5:28 "Do not marvel at this, for an hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice and come out, those who have done good to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil to the resurrection of judgment."

Act 24:15 having a hope in God, which these men themselves accept, that there will be a resurrection of both the just and the unjust.

The result of resurrection for the righteous is that God will give us a new everlasting life and a new body when we're dead, and then Jesus will free us from sand/dust death.