New / Special
Way of the Cross
St. Patrick's Day
New Year's Day
Steps to Peace with God
Year of St. Paul
Dr. Wilson's Books
You'll find a treasure trove here of hundreds of stories, articles and Bible studies. Why don't you sample it right now with a brief inspirational piece, a touch of humor, and the story behind America's favorite hymn. Feel free to use the articles you find here in your bulletins, newsletters, and sermons -- so long as you don't post them on a website.
Many churches and disciplers are using JesusWalk: Beginning the Journey, discipleship and spiritual formation curriculum, specifically designed for new believers.
Part of our ministry is pioneering the JesusWalk® Internet Bible Study Series. Why don't you sign up for one of our free online Bible studies, but only sign up for one at a time -- they're pretty intensive! Or you can purchase one of our Bible study books or e-books.
Pastor Ralph will be the main speaker at the
East Africa Renewal Pastors and
Church Leaders Conference
Eldoret, Kenya, October 22-26, 2019.
Another feature of this site is links to some of the world's great Christian paintings.
These are just a few of the articles on this site:
- "The Steadfast Love of the Lord," an exposition of Lamentations 3:22-23, God's mercies that never fail, that are new every morning, 'Great Is Thy Faithfulness.'
- Seek His Face Continually (Psalm 105:4). An exposition of David's Psalm 105:4, about seeking God with all one's heart -- always and continually.
- Everlasting Arms. An exposition of the passage, "and underneath are the everlasting arms" (Deuteronomy 33:27) which refers to God's strength and willingness to do battle on our behalf.
- Gym Training for Spiritual Fitness (1 Timothy 4:7-8). Compares regular training in a gym to spiritual exercises in one's devotional life, leading to spiritual fitness and spiritual growth.
- "The Bold Intimacy of Gethsemane," Meditation on why Jesus was so deeply troubled at Gethsemane, and what the cross cost Jesus and the Father.
- "Half-Healing at the Pool of Bethesda," A short story of the account of the invalid healed at the Pool of Bethesda. Audio (9 min)
- What's in Your Hand? The gifts, skills, opportunities, relationships, and resources that God has put in your hands is a clue to what He wants you to do for Him.
- It's Not Your Fight Any More - The David and Goliath Story, A short story account of David's defeat of Goliath, with application for our lives -- trusting in the Lord and not ourselves!
- "Church Is a Team Sport," Contends that church members need to work together as a team, each according to their own assignment, if we're serious about advancing the Kingdom in our communities.
- Coming to Grips with Gossip and Slander (revised), also available in a 4-page folder
- Just What Is the Gospel? A simple answer to a profound question.
- How to Improve Your Personal Bible Study with Bible Study Tool Recommendations
- Essay: Spirit Baptism, the New Birth, and Speaking in Tongues
- A Tiny Portion from the Feast: A Communion Meditation, considering the Lord's Supper as a portion from the Feast at Jesus' Last Supper as well as a portion of the Feast in the Kingdom at Jesus' Return.
- Four Reasons Why I Believe in the Trinity, A careful reading of the New Testament requires a Trinitarian understanding of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Now in booklet form for reprinting.
- Scared to Death of Smiling, On loneliness, fear, and smiling.
- Will You Lead Us In Prayer? How to minister as you pray in public.
- Lord, You Can Use My Boat, A short story of the call of Peter dealing with the stewardship of all we possess.
You can also browse using the categories at the left or by putting keywords into the site search feature at the top left of this page.
Now, sit back and get ready to enjoy a labor of love.
Why don't you check out some of these categories:
- Stories about Jesus -- how he treated people and what he taught
- Christian Maturity -- growth steps
- Encouragement for you--everyone needs an uplifting word
- Pointing people a step closer to Jesus Evangelistic articles.
- Building a stronger congregation for Jesus. Articles for church leaders and workers.
- The Lord's Supper. Meditations on Jesus' Last Supper, communion, the Eucharist.
- Church Planting -- tips and perspectives
- My Scholarly Side -- Beware! These are heavily footnoted
- Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, St. Patrick's Day, and St. Valentine's Day -- winsome stories and articles
- About the Author
- Bible Study online. Questions and expositions are available.
In-depth Bible study books
You can purchase one of Dr. Wilson's complete Bible studies in PDF, Kindle, or paperback format.
- Disciple's Guide to the Holy Spirit
- 1, 2, and 3 John
- 1 Peter
- 2 Peter & Jude
- 1 & 2 Thessalonians
- 1 & 2 Timothy
- 1 Corinthians
- 2 Corinthians
- Abraham, Faith of
- Christ Powered Life (Romans 5-8)
- Christmas Incarnation
- Colossians and Philemon
- David, Life of
- Glorious Kingdom, The
- Great Prayers of the Bible
- Jacob, Life of
- Jesus and the Kingdom of God
- JesusWalk: Beginning the Journey
- John's Gospel
- Lamb of God
- Listening for God's Voice
- Lord's Supper
- Luke's Gospel
- Moses the Reluctant Leader
- Names and Titles of God
- Names and Titles of Jesus
- Rebuild & Renew: Post-Exilic Books
- Resurrection and Easter Faith
- Sermon on the Mount
- Seven Last Words of Christ