JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

GOD CAME DOWN IN THE FLESH OF HIS SON TO SHOW US ALL OF OUR SINS AND MANY DID RELIED TBAT HE WAS THE CHRIST THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD. WE HAVE NO EXCUSE TO SIN BECAUSE CHRIST WALK T ::) IS SAME EARTH AND KNOWS THAT WE NEED HIM.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Q2. Why is Jesus' sinlessness important to understanding your salvation? In what way do you think Jesus suffered when your sins were poured into his soul? How could a sinless Man stand this kind of corruption?

THERE IS ONE WAY TO HEAVEN AND SINLESSNESS CRUCIFIED JESUS CHRIST IS IT. JESUS SUFFERED BADLY AND I PRAY FOR HIS GIVENESS EVERYDAY. I FEEL IT SO HARD THAT I CRY BEGGING HIM TO FORGIVE HIM. THERE IS ONLY ONE SINLESS MAN I KNOW WHO CAN STAND ALL THE KIND OF CORRUPTION THAT IS THE

MESSIAH.

• 5 months later...

Q2. Why is Jesus' sinlessness important to understanding your salvation? In what way do you think Jesus suffered when your sins were poured into his soul? How could a sinless Man stand this kind of corruption?

Jesus sinlessness is important in understanding our salvation, he was without sin, his life was spotless, he bore our sins on the cross and by his wounds we were spiritually healed. By his shed blood we are redeemed to become sons of the eternal God and have life ever lasting.

The way Jesus suffered when my or our sins were poured into soul was the great pain and suffering we would have suffered for our transgressions against God. But our suffering would have meant total separation from eternal life with God. As sinners we have been condemned to the lake of fire, Jesus took upon himself our guilt and condemnation, being sinless he has become our mediator between man and God.

Jesus as a sinless man being able to withstand the pain and suffering for the sins of the world had to be a divine person. He was tempted and had trails as mankind does, he never sinned by giving into temptation, thus he defeated death which was the wages for sin.      

• 6 months later...

The sinlessness of Christ stands as a shining example of how all of us should always try to live our lives.  In order to understand salvation, we must first recognize Jesus’ sinlessness as being absolutely essential for salvation.  Had He not been sinless, He certainly couldn’t have taken upon Himself the burden of someone else’s salvation.  In fact if He had sinned then He too would require a savior.  The countless sins that Jesus endured on the cross required a pure, unblemished, perfect sacrifice so His ultimate sacrifice could have only been made by one who was sinless.  Not only was a perfectly sinless Christ Jesus the perfect sacrifice for a sinful mankind, He also lived out His earthly life in perfect obedience and that’s exactly what God required for our salvation.

Jesus had never experienced the pain of sin and now, for the very first time he did.  He also knew full well that His Father can’t abide sin and that He was about to be totally immersed in the sins of all mankind.  When he took all that sin upon Himself, I’m quite sure that (His humanity) was totally overwhelmed by it all.  The humanity of Jesus was experiencing sin for the first time.  His first taste of sin would be the full burden of the world’s sinfulness and He knew that when that happened He would be totally and completely separated from God.  In His anguish, He was experiencing the very same human frailty in the face of death that we do. 

You ask, “How could a sinless Man stand this kind of corruption?”  The only answer I can come up with is; He is Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of The Living God!

• 5 months later...

Jesus' sinlessness was critical to the example he set. If he had been punished justly for crimes he had committed, it would mean nothing. Only by suffering for false accusations could he set a perfect example that would inspire us to follow him. His sinlessness was essential for him to do this, because if he had been a sinner, he would simply have taken the easy way out and denied that he was the son of God and Pilate would have had to release him. Only a sinless man with enormous integrity could have chosen to endure torture and death to make a stand for God's way.

• 6 months later...

Why is Jesus' sinlessness important to understanding your salvation? In what way do you think Jesus suffered when your sins were poured into his soul? How could a sinless Man stand this kind of corruption?

---Because a sinless person can mediate between me and God only.

---Separation from His father.

----Only through obedience.

• 2 weeks later...

Q2.

Q. Why is Jesus' sinlessness important to understanding your salvation?

A. Because it only when we can see how huge God's grace is that a sinless Christ could die for an ugly sinner like me can we appreciate the magnitude of love the Lord had and still have that led Him to sacrifice His Son to save me .

Q. In what way do you think Jesus suffered when your sins were poured into his soul?

A. He suffered terribly through beatings, false accusation, and crucifixion on the cross. Worst of all, being holy, our ugly mess was poured on Him to bear for us. How terrible it was at that moment. But it was all for me and mankind.

Q. How could a sinless Man stand this kind of corruption?

A. Jesus was a special kind of Man, the Son of God incarnated for the very purpose of redemption of mankind through suffering. Thus God empowered Him to withstand the terrible corruption.

Why is Jesus' sinlessness important to understanding your salvation? In what way do you think Jesus suffered when your sins were poured into his soul? How could a sinless Man stand this kind of corruption?

We need to understand that because Jesus was tempted and sinless, he could interpose himself between us and God as our Mediator.  A sinful man couldn't interpose himself before a holy God on behalf of another sinful person.   I think our sins caused him great hurt and deep suffering.  Jesus withstood because he knew he was doing the will of the Father. 

Jesus does God will, this is how we are to act in salvation. Because Jesus was sinless, He suffered deeply, to the core, a heart-wrenching suffering. I do not believe just any man could, only Jesus.

From the very beginning, God made it clear that only a spotless( with no blemish) lamb could be offered as a sacrifice to cover our sins. Any other sacrifice would not be accepted. Jesus the Son of God was perfect, holy, and sinless.

Jesus and the Father had a perfect union. He was one with the Father. The Father is holy and demands holiness and perfection. When Jesus bore all the sins of the world, His communion with the Father was interrupted, temporarily. Though we can say temporarily, we must understand that Jesus could do nothing without The Father. He felt abandoned, though I don't think that God would abandon His Son ever, but Jesus was becoming that perfect sacrifice at that moment. I believe Jesus was able to go through with this because it was his strongest desire to please the Father. He trusted God that he would be raised from the dead and take his original place at the right hand of the Father. When one considers this wonderful act of Love — dying in order for us to also die to sin and be raised into Eternal Life: that we, like Him would become one with the Father, it should bring us to our knees in all humbleness. Grateful, for this undeserving grace! Praise be to God! 

On 2/25/2004 at 10:12 PM, Pastor Ralph said:

1. The only acceptable sacrifice to atone for my sins had to be perfect. Jesus was without sin or any imperfection.

2. I can't even imagine the horror of it. He who had no sin to suddenly be filled with the filth and degradation of my sins and the sins of the whole world must have been unbearable. The whole crucifixion is beyond my ability to grasp what He suffered. He suffered not only physically, but emotionally and spiritually. He had never been separated from His Father until the moment when God the Father turned away, unable to look upon His beloved Son in the vile condition. That was probably the most heinous...to be suffering so, and then to find Himself alone and abandoned. How I praise and thank Him for every pain, every drop of blood, every lash with the whip, every hammer of the spikes, and for His willingness to endure all of that so that I can be with Him for eternity, and in this life to know that I will never be abandoned or alone because He secured the Holy Spirit's constant Presence with me through every second that I live.

3. The only way He could bear what He suffered, is His heart of love for His Father, and for me. "He, for the JOY of obtaining the prize that was set before Him, endured the cross despising and ignoring the shame and is now seated at the right hand of the throne of God"....and I am seated with Him in Heavenly places (as is each believer in Christ) Heb.12:2b, and Ephesian 2:6.

Q2. 
Why is Jesus' sinlessness important to understanding your salvation? 
In what way do you think Jesus suffered when your sins were poured into His soul? 
How could a sinless Man stand this kind of corruption?

God is light and in Him is no darkness at all (1 John 1:5), meaning that God is absolutely holy, absolutely righteous, and absolutely pure. Therefore, no person tainted with sin can interpose them between us and God - only One who is without sin can approach our Heavenly Father. Jesus was that One; only He, because He was sinless (2 Cor 5:21; Heb 5:21; 1 John 3:5) could approach God on our behalf. My salvation is dependent on the sinlessness of Jesus, since it only through His blood that my sins can be forgiven - all God's forgiveness is based on the blood of His Son that was shed at Calvary (1 John 1:7).

Jesus suffered when my sins were unjustly poured into His soul. I know how I feel when I’ve been unjustly accused of something I did not do. I feel hurt and immediately think of retaliating. Yet my Lord and Saviour had to suffer the humiliation and pain of bearing my sins and the sins of the world.

The only way Jesus could stand this was because of His obedience to His Father and because of His love for us all.

Jesus’ being sinless is important to our salvation because God cannot stand sin. If Jesus had sinned then we would not have an intercessory that would able to speak up for us. Jesus suffered greatly when my sins were poured into his soul because God can’t stand sin so Jesus had to be separated from God for a while. The reason that this sinless Man could stand this kind of corruption is because He was God’s son.

On 2/26/2004 at 1:12 AM, Pastor Ralph said:

This is unbearable to think about. Jesus was spotless, blemish free, and he literally absorbed ALL sin. This is unfathomable. I shudder thinking of the immense amount of pain He was in. Knowing that He had to suffer like this. Knowing that He was the sacrificial lamb. He never knew sin and then all of a sudden He had to become sin. When I carry around something for a couple minutes I am in pain. But what Jesus did, now that is real pain. Those are heavy burdens. He did this for mankind so we can be free and experience life in eternity when we believed wholeheartedly and followed Him. The only way He could stand this type of corruption is in knowing that the Father was there and walked with Him always.

Jesus’ sinlessness is important because Jesus, as our bridge between us and God, could have only possessed this mediator status being without sin.  How can a person with sin intercede with God on behalf of our sins?  God does not like sin.  Jesus had no sin in his life neither did He commit any.  He suffered on the cross for our redemption by taking on the burden of all our sins. That is why we can be forgiven our sins if we confess them. It was only through the cross, the body and blood of Jesus  that we can be forgiven our sins.

God sent His Son to redeem our sins.  Jesus loves us, He is merciful and forgiving.  He wants us more like Him so He willing suffered to take our sins on Himself.

Q2.  Why is Jesus' sinlessness important to understanding your salvation? In what way do you think Jesus suffered when your sins were poured into his soul? How could a sinless Man stand this kind of corruption?

1.  It is good to know he entrusted himself to God who judges justly.We will miss one of the main truths of the Christian faith -- that Jesus became a man (called the "incarnation"), that he was subject to temptation, but that he never sinned. He always did what the Father wanted him to (John 5:19).

A sinful man couldn't interpose himself before a holy God on behalf of another sinful person. He was without sin and therefore, he could interpose himself before a holy God.

2.  When my sins were poured into his soul it caused him deep suffering. He suffered going to the cross and on the cross for our sins. He was beaten, spit on, wiped, talked about, and mistreated awful, but he did not retaliate.

3.   He thought about us and the only way that things could be better for us was through him shedding his blood that was powerful. He knew he had to be an example for us. He was being obedient to God. 

Only because Jesus was sinless could I be saved. This fact set Him aside to bring salvation to me. The sheer weight of all sin and the darkness Jesus felt caused Him even more pain than the lashes, humiliation and crucifixion. Even though I believe, I know I cannot begin to fathom how much He loves us to submit Himself to His Father so we can believe and be saved. 

On 2/26/2004 at 6:12 AM, Pastor Ralph said:

Jesus Christ sinlessness in very important because sinful mortar cannot save sinners. Father require sinless body to redeem us. Jesus sufferness on the cross cannot be quantified, the pains was too much to behold. Jesus Christ did that because of His love for the people His created, it is not what an ordinary man can do,it is spiritual and divine.

On 2/26/2004 at 6:12 AM, Pastor Ralph said:

Jesus Christ sinlessness in very important because sinful mortar cannot save sinners. Father require sinless body to redeem us. Jesus sufferness on the cross cannot be quantified, the pains was too much to behold. Jesus Christ did that because of His love for the people His created, it is not what an ordinary man can do,it is spiritual and divine.

On 2/26/2004 at 0:12 AM, Pastor Ralph said:

It is an important that we realize Jesus was a sinless person so he could interpose himself between us and the Father.

Jesus suffered for our sins because he was a sinless person. He suffered for our guilt and punishment that we should have received.

A sinless man, Christ could stand this kind corruption (suffering) because he obeyed the Father even unto death.     

• 2 weeks later...

The bible is my orientation as Christian.

Because  Jesus love me, He gives me time to learn Bible and understand my salvation.

we have learned and understand that Jesus has died for us, for our sins. Jesus bore our sins, is bearing our sins and will bear our sins. Dr Wilson  writes "A sinful man couldn't interpose himself before a holy God on behalf of another sinful person. But because Jesus was tempted and sinless, he could interpose himself between us and God as our Mediator (1 Timothy 2:5)."

As was suggested in the last question the very thought of Jesus suffering for my sins, as that my sins were poured into him makes me cringe and I and unable to understand how much the Lord God through Jesus Christ loves me!!

a sinless person could not stand the suffering and the pain all less he were God himself!

He took our sins on himself & died on a cross--the wages of sin is death--paying the price we owed. He suffered greatly.  With my sin on Him He had to deal with all the garbage related to each sin, had to suffer being separated from His Father for a time, suffered cruel punishment in front of his disciples, friends, family.  He was God and sinless--He obeyed His Father & laid down His life for us!

• 4 weeks later...

Jesus' sinlessness is important to understanding for our salvation because as a man he live in a state of sinlessness having the same temptations as we have, yet he lived a holy and righteous life.  Jesus suffered when our sins were poured into his soul as He saw our rebellion against righteous living. He stood this kind of suffering because He loves us.