New / Special
Way of the Cross
St. Patrick's Day
New Year's Day
Steps to Peace with God
Year of St. Paul
Dr. Wilson's Books
Christian Articles Archive
Christmas Paintings and Artworkcollected by Dr. Ralph F. Wilson
Georges de la Tour (1593-1652), The New-born (1640s), Oil on canvas, 76 x 91 cm, Musée des Beaux-Arts, Rennes. Larger image.
There are thousands of renditions of the Holy Family, the Nativity, the Wise Men (Magi), etc., but I've tried to be selective. I consider the following some of the best I've found. You can also find Christmas stories and articles elsewhere on the site. I've divided out some specialized kinds of pictures:
- General Christmas Paintings and Art (on this page)
- James J. Tissot, Christmas: Birth and Childhood of Jesus paintings
- Paintings of the Annunciation and Angels
- Madonna and Child Paintings and Christmas Postage Stamps
- Other Christian paintings and artwork links
Birth of Jesus pictures Christian computer art site
Georges de la Tour (French painter, 1593-1652), influenced by the dramatic chiarscuro of Caravaggio.
- Christ in the Carpenter's Shop (1645), Oil on canvas, 137 x 101 cm, Musée du Louvre, Paris
- The Dream of St Joseph (c. 1640), Oil on canvas, 93 x 81 cm, Musée des Beaux-Arts, Nantes
- Adoration of the Shepherds (c. 1644), Oil on canvas, 107 x 131 cm, Musée du Louvre, Paris
- The New-born (1640s), Oil on canvas, 76 x 91 cm, Musée des Beaux-Arts, Rennes
James Jacques Joseph Tissot, Christmas, Birth, Childhood of Jesus (French painter and illustrator, 1836-1902).
Pieter Bruegel the Elder
- The Census in Bethlehem (1566), oil on panel, Koninklijk Museum voor Schone Kunsten (Royal Museum of Fine Arts).
Rembrandt, "The Angel Appears to the Shepherds" (c. 1640-42),pen and brush drawing; 17.6 x 20 cm, Hamburg, Kunsthalle. Larger image.
- The Annunciation of the angel Gabriel to Mary (1635). Pen and Ink; 14.4x12.4cm; Besancon, Musee des Beaux-Arts (France)
- The Angel appears to the shepherds (c. 1640-42). Pen and brush drawing; 17.6 x 20 cm; Hamburg, Kunsthalle. Another.
- The Angel Appears to Joseph in a Dream (panel, 1645, Berlin, Gem Idegalerie der Staatlichen Museen)
- The Flight into Egypt (panel, 1627, 26.5 x 24 cm, Tours, Museé des Beaux Arts)
- The Adoration of the Magi (paper on canvas, 1632, Leningrad, Hermitage)
- Adoration of the Shepherds (1646) Canvas, 65.5 x 55 cm, London, National Gallery. Another.
- Adoration of the Shepherds (1646), 97 x 71 cm. Alte Pinekothek, Munich
- The Holy Family (panel, 1640. Paris, The Louvre)
- Flight into Egypt (c. 1654), etching, 9.3 x 14.4 cm; London, British Museum
- Simeon's prophecy to Mary (c. 1628). Oil on panel; 55.5 x 44 cm; Hamburg, Kunsthalle
- Simon in Temple (1669), oil on canvas. 99 x 78.5 cm; Nationalmuseum, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Rembrandt, Life of Christ collection, The Words Online.
- Dream of St. Joseph (warning them to flee to Egypt)
- St. Joseph's Dream (1645). Oil on panel. Gemäldegalerie, Berlin, Germany
Rembrandt, The Adoration of the Shepherds (detail, 1646), The National Gallery, London. Larger image.
Edward Lear (1812-1888), Bethlehem (1860s). Signed with mongram. Oil on canvas: 9 x 18 inches. Fine Art Society, London.
- The Virgin and Child in Egypt (1810) tempera on canvas, Victoria and Albert Museum, London. (in Time Magazine, Dec 13, 2004)
Sandro Botticelli (Florentine painter, 1444-1510)
- The Annunciation (1489-90), tempera on wood 150x156cm, The Uffizi, Florence
- The Mystical Nativity (c. 1500), Tempera on canvas, 108,5 x 75 cm, National Gallery, London. Large.
- The Nativity (1475-1480) Florence, 1444-1510, fresco transferred to canvas, Columbia (SC) Museum of Art
Pieter Brueghel the Elder (Flemish painter (1525-69)
- Adoration of the Kings, 1564, 111 x 83.5 cm, Wood panel, National Gallery, London, UK.
Sir Anthony Van Dyck (Flemish painter, 1599-1641), "Madonna della Paglia (Madonna of the Straw)" Galleria Nazionale d'Arte Antica, Rome, Italy. Larger image.
Fra Angelico (Florentine painter, c. 1400-1455)
- Nativity, 1440-41, Fresco, 193 x 164 cm, Convento di San Marco, Florence
- Adoration of the Magi (1433-34), Tempera on wood, Museo Diocesano, Cortona.
- Story of St. Nicholas, Perugia Triptych, 1437, Tempera on wood, 34 x 60 cm, Pinacoteca, Vatican
- The Annunciation (c. 1437), Fresco, Monastery of San Marco, Florence. Fresco, 230 x 321 cm
Caspar David Friedrich, Angels in Adoration, 1826. Sepia. 18,5 x 26,7 cm. Hamburger Kunsthalle. Hamburg. Germany. (in Time Magazine, Dec 13, 2004)
St. Nicholas with Scenes from His Life, Latter half of the 16th century, 135 x 124. Egg tempera on lime wood, From the Church of the Nativity of the Virgin in the village of Liskovate (Poland). Lviv National Museum, # i-1181.
William Hole, R.S.A., R.E. (British artist, 1846-1917). Erma Ferrari (illustrated by William Hole), The Life of Jesus of Nazareth (Simon and Schuster, 1958). also The Life of Jesus of Nazareth Portrayed in Colours. London: Eyre & Spottiswoode, 1908 and later, 8"x10". Or is this William Brassey Hole, RE, RSW, RSA (1867-1917).
- The Angel Gabriel Appears to Mary
- Mary Goes to See Elizabeth
- Wisemen Worshipping Jesus
- Wise Men Com Looking for Jesus
- *The Angels Appear to the Shepherds
- *The Shepherds Come to See the Baby Jesus
- The Shepherds Come to See Jesus
- Simeon Blessing Jesus in the Temple
- The Flight to Egypt
- Jesus Growing Up in Nazareth
- Mary and Joseph Arrive in Bethlehem
Annunciation and Angels
Visitation to See Elizabeth
Piero di Cosimo (Florentine painter, 1462-1521), The Visitation with St. Nicholas and St. Anthony Abbot (c. 1490), oil on panel 184.2 x 188.6, National Gallery of Art, Washington DC. See left corner detail of St. Nicholas with 3 gold balls reading from Proverbs (Wisdom of Solomon).
Shepherds in the Fields, Annunciation to the Shepherds
Annunciation to Shepherds, 1480 stained glass panel (East Harling, Norfolk: East Window, D1),
Arnold Friberg, Shepherds in the Fields (American illustrator, 1913- )
Henry Ossawa Tanner (1859-1937), The Annunciation of the Shepherds (c. 1895), Oil on canvas, 13 x 16 inches, Pensler Galleries.
Taddeo Gaddi (1326-30), Annunciation to the Shepherds (1328-30), fresco, Santa Croce, Florence
Edward Burne-Jones (1833-1898), "Nativity" (1875), William Morris stained glass window, St. Martins in the Bull Ring, Birmingham city center, south window.
Angel appearing to shepherds, stained glass window, Lanercost Priory, Lanercost, Cumbria, UK, William Morris company.
"Nativity" (1875), William Morris stained glass window, St. Martins in the Bull Ring, Birmingham city center, south window.
Benjamin Gerritsz Cuyp Dutch painter)
- Annunciation to the Shepherds, oil on panel 33 x 45 3/8 in.
- Annunciation to the Shepherds, (1612-1652), Hermitage, St. Petersburg, Oil on canvas. 101x99.5 cm.
- The Adoration of The Shepherds, Oil on panel, 98.0 cm x 75.0 cm. Tyne & Wear Museums.
William Blake, Annunciation to the Shepherds, ink and watercolor, Whitworth Art Gallery, University of Manchester, Illustration to Milton's "On the morning of Christ's nativity". The Thomas set.
The Annunciation of the Shepherds from the Huntington Manuscript HM1173, a Book of Hours made about 1460-1465. Attributed to Simon Marmion
Horenbout: Annunciation of the Shepherds, Hours of the Virgin, Fol.91r British Museum.
Paul de Limbourg of Limbourg Brothers, Annunciation To the Shepherds (1411-16), Tres Riches Heures du Duc de Berry MS 65 in Musee Conde at Chantilly.
The Hague, Manuscript KB, 74 G 39, Book of Hours (Hours of Catharine de Medici; use of Rome). France; c. 1560
Cornelis de Visscher (1619-1662), The Annunciation to the Shepherds (1655-57), etching. Royal Academy of the Arts, London.
Adoration of the Shepherds
Gerard (Gerrit) van Honthorst (1590–1656), Adoration of the Shepherds (Die Anbetung der Hirten, Adorazione dei Pastori, 1622). 164 x 190 cm, Wallraf-Richartz-Museum, Cologne. Larger image.
Gerard (Gerrit) van Honthorst (1590–1656)
- Adoration of the Shepherds (Die Anbetung der Hirten, Adorazione dei Pastori, 1622). Óleo sobre lienzo.164 x 190 cm, Wallraf-Richartz-Museum, Cologne. Another Another p. 10
- Adorazione del Bambino (Adoration of the Children, 1620) Galería de los Uffizi. Florencia. Italia. I think this is one of the most beautiful paintings of all, with the beautiful faces of children on the left, Mary on the right, overlooked by Joseph, background left.
- L'Adoration des Bergers (1619-1620), Óleo sobre lienzo. 338,5 x 198,5 cm. Corredor de Vasari. Galería de los Uffizi. Florencia. Italia
- Die Anbetung der Hirten. (1632), Öl/Lwd., 121x100 cm, Christie's London
Andrea Mantegna (Italian, Paduan, born no later than 1430, died 1506), The Adoration of the Shepherds (shortly after 1450), Tempera on canvas, transferred from wood; Overall 15 3/4 x 21 7/8 in. (40 x 55.6 cm); painted surface 14 7/8 x 21 in. (37.8 x 53.3 cm). Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York.
Matthias Stom(er) (ca. 1600-1650), The Adoration of the Shepherds (ca. 1640/50), Oil on canvas, 117/166 cm, Liechtenstein Museum Wien
El Greco, Adoration of the Shepherds (1574-75), altarpiece.
Pieter Fransz. de Grebber (Dutch painter, c. 1600-1652), The Adoration of the Shepherds, c. 1625–30. Signed with initials: P.DG. Oil on panel, Private Collection, Madrid; Nicholas M. Acquavella Galleries; BJU, 1962.
Carl Heinrich Bloch (Danish painter, 1834-1890)
- Shepherds Abiding in the Fields, National Historic Museum, Friederiksborg Palace, Hillerød, Denmark.
- Nativity, National Historic Museum, Friederiksborg Palace, Hillerød, Denmark. The Birth of Jesus
- Manger Scene, oil on copper plate.
- Mary and Elisabeth, oil on copper plate.
- The Annunciation, oil on copper plate.
- The Nativity (1881), etching
- The Shedding of Innocents, oil on canvas
Ron DiCianni, Heaven's Loss (angel meditating at manger, contemporary)
Giorgione (Venetian 1477/78-1510), The Adoration of the Shepherds (1505-10), oil on panel 98.8 x 110.5. National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C. Detail on bottom right could be cropped for good composition of smaller picture.
Jusepe de Ribera (1591-1652), Adoration of the Shepherds, Walker Art Gallery, Liverpool
Le Nain. The Le Nain Brothers: Antoine (about 1600-48), Louis (about 1603-48), Mathieu (about 1607-77)
- Louis Le Nain, Adoration of the Shepherds (1630-32), Oil on canvas, Musée du Louvre, Paris.
- Brothers_Adoration of the Shepherds (1640), oil on canvas, National Gallery, London
Dante Gabriel Rosetti (British Pre-Raphaelite painter, 1828-1882), The Adoration (1858-64), watercolor on paper, 406x292 mm, from the Seed of David. Tate Collection.
The Magi or Wise Men
"The Journey of the Magi" (1894) by James Jacques Joseph Tissot (French painter and illustrator, 1836-1902), oil on canvas, Minneapolis Institute of Arts. Larger image.
Giotto di Bondone (1267-1337), Adoration of the Magi. The Star of Bethlehem is shown as a comet. Giotto had witnessed Halley's Comet in 1301.
Rembrandt, "The Adoration of the Magi" (1632), Oil on paper pasted on canvas, 45x39 cm, Hermitage Museum, St. Petersburg. Notice the tenderness of the wise man kneeling before the baby!
St. Albans Psalter, The Journey of the Kings, Matthew 2:9. Quire 2. Page 24 commentary. created at St. Abans Abbey essentially by Geoffrey de Gorham (or Gorron), Abbot of St. Albans (1119-46)
El Greco, Adoration of the Wisemen ().
Diego Velázquez. The Adoration of the Magi (1619), oil on canvas. Museo del Prado, Madrid, Spain.
Rogier van der Weyden, Adoration of the Magi, central panel, St Columba Altarpiece (c. 1455), oil on oak panel, 138 x 153 cm (central), 138 x 70 cm (each wing), Alte Pinakothek, Munich
Hans Memling. Triptych: The Nativity, The Adoration of the Magi, The Presentation in the Temple. c.1470s. Oil on panel. Museo del Prado, Madrid, Spain.
Antonio Allegri Correggio (1489–1534) Adoration of the Magi (c 1517) Galleria Nazionale, Parma
Bartolomé Esteban Murillo, Adoration of the Magi ()
Jan Bruegel the Elder, Adoration of the Magi (1598-1600), State Hermitage Museum, St. Petersburgh
Bernardo Cavallino, Adoration by the Magi (1640), Kunsthistorisches Museum, Vienna
Cosme Tura (1430-1495), Adoration of the Wisemen (1474), Ferrara.
- Adoration of the Magi (1433-34), Tempera on wood, Museo Diocesano, Cortona.
- Fra Angelico and Fra Filippo Lippi, Adoration of the Magi (c. 1440/1460), National Gallery of Art, Washington DC. Another.
- Fra Angelico and Benozzo Gozzoli. Adoration of the Magi. (1438-1444/45). Fresco. Cell 39. San Marco, Florence, Italy. Another.
- Linaiuoli Tabernacle: Adoration of the Magi. Predella. 1433. Tempera on panel. 39 x 56 cm. Museo di San Marco, Florence, Italy. Another.
Francisco de Zurbarán, Adoration of the Three Kings (1638), Musée des Beaux-Arts, Grenoble.
Hans Holbein, Adoration of the Three Kings (1521-1522), Freiburg im Breisgau, Munich.
Domenico Ghirlandaio, The Adoration of the Magi (1488) Spedale degli Innocenti, Florence.
Adoration of the Magi. Panel from a Roman sarcophagus, 4th century CE. From the cemetary of St. Agnes in Rome; former museum of Benedict XIV. Museo Pio Christiano
Leonardo da Vinci, Adoration of the Magi (c. 1481-82), underpainting on panel, 97 x 96", Uffizi, Florence. Very yellowed in appearance.
Dirk Bouts, Adoration of the Magi (1467-68). 63x62 cm, Alte Pinakothek, Munich.
Leonaert Bramer, Adoration of the Magi (c. 1633-35).
- Three Wise Men or Procession of the Magi (1459-1461), fresco in the Magi Chapel of Palazzo Medici-Riccardi, Florence.
- Fra Angelico and Benozzo Gozzoli. Adoration of the Magi. (1438-1444/45). Fresco. Cell 39. San Marco, Florence, Italy.
Jan Gossaert, Adoration of the Kings (c. 1505), National Gallery, London.
Gentile da Fabriano, Adoration of the Magi (1423), Tempera on panel, 203 × 282 cm, Uffizi Gallery, Florence.
Zanobi Strozzi (Italian, 1412-1468), The Adoration of the Magi (ca. 1435-40), Tempera on panel, Overall, 8 x 9 in.; picture surface, 7 1/2 x 18 5/8 in. The National Gallery, London
Giotto di Bondone, Three Kings (detail). Cappella degli Scrovegni all'Arena, Padua.
Sassetta, Journey of the Magi (c. 1435), Tempera and gold on panel,Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, Originally the upper part of a small "Adoration of the Magi" now in the Palazzo Chigi-Saraceni, Siena.
Musée national du Moyen Âge — Thermes et Hôtel de Cluny, Paris, France, stained glass window, Three Magi before Herod (early 15th Century)
Miniature of the Magi and of Herod (early 13th Century), Psalter at Oxford, in the British Museum.
Madonna and Child and Christian Postage Stamps
See special page devoted to Madonna and Child Paintings and Christmas Postage Stamps
- Gerard (Gerrit) van Honthorst (1590–1656). The Childhood of Christ (c. 1620), Hermitage, St. Petersburg. De jeugd van Jezus (1620), olie op doek, Hermitage, St. Petersburg.
- Camille Boiry, The Child Jesus in His Workshop (1909), oil on canvas, .38m x .46m, Galerie Madaba.
- William Holman Hunt, The Shadow of Death (1870-73), oil on canvas, 212 x 167.6 cm, Manchester City Art Galleries, Manchester. Realistic painting of adult Jesus in carpenter shop with arms spread as if on cross.
- Sir John Everett Millais. Christ in the House of His Parents (1849), Oil on canvas. Tate Gallery, London, UK. Jesus is a teenager in this picture.
- Edward Stott, The Carpenter's Shop (c. 1913), oil on board. Royal Academy of Arts, London.
- J.J. Tissot
- William James Web, Jesus Grows Up (1894), bw drawing of Jesus in carpenter shop
- Carl Heinrich Bloch, Teaching in the Temple, boy Jesus in temple, oil on copper plate.
Guido Reni, "St. Joseph with Infant Christ in his Arms" (1620s), oil on canvass 126x101 cm, Hermitage Museum, St. Petersburg. Larger image.
- Philippe de Champaigne, The Dream of St. Joseph (1642-43), oil on canvas, National Gallery, London
- Joseph von Fuehrich, The Virgin Mary's Walk Across the Mountains (1841). Time Magazine. St. Joseph picking up a rose behind Mary. OESTERREICHISCHE GALERIE.
- Simone Cantarini, Rest on the Flight to Egypt (c. 17th century)
- St. Joseph and the Christ Child (early 18th Century). Painted by an unknown artist in Cusco, Peru. Denver Art Museum.
- School of Cuzco, St. Joseph and the Christ Child Enthroned with Four Angels (c. 1700-1740), private collection. St. Joseph's University, Philadelphia.
- Piazzetta Giambattista, Death of St. Joseph (c. 1740). Art Museum of Estonia.
- Pietro Perugino, detail of Marriage of the Virgin Mary, detail, (1500-1504), Musee des Beaux-Arts. Full image.
- Raphael, Marriage of the Virgin (1504), after Perugino, Oil on panel. Pinacoteca di Brera, Milan.
- Juan Antonio de Frias Escalante, St. Joseph and the Infant Christ (1660-1665), State Hermitage Museum, St. Petersburg
- Bartolomé Esteban Murillo (Spanish painter, 1617-1682)
- The Holy Family with a Small Bird (c. 1650), Museo del Prado, Madrid. Another.
- St. Joseph leading the Christ child, (1670-1675), Oil on canvas, State Hermitage Museum, St. Petersburg
- Joseph with Infant Christ (1665-1666), oil on canvas. Museum of Fine Arts, Sevilla, Spain.
- The Adoration of the Shepherds (1650-55) , Oil on canvas, 187 x 228 cm, Museo del Prado, Madrid. Another, In Time Magazine, Dec 13, 2004.
- Adoration of the Magi, 1655-60, Oil on canvas, Toledo Museum of Art, Toledo, Ohio
- El Greco, St. Joseph and the Christ Child (1597-99), oil on canvas, Chapel of San José, Toledo, Spain.
- Guido Reni
Georges de la Tour (French painter, 1593-1652), influenced by the dramatic chiarscuro of Caravaggio.
- John Collier, contemporary painter
- Rogier van der Weyden. St. Joseph (c.1445), oil on panel. Fundacao Calouste Gulbenkian, Lisbon, Portugal.
- Francisco de Herrera the Elder,
St. Joseph and the child, oil on canvas, Museo Lázaro
- Edouard Leon Louis Edy-Legrand, Joseph's dreams, bw sketch. From François Amiot's and Robert Tamisier's Bible, edited 1950
- Arcabas, Joseph s dreams, color, abstract
- Master of Flémalle, St. Joseph in his workshop (c. 1427), oil on wood, Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, right wing of the Merode Altarpiece.
- Edward Burne-Jones, Study of Joseph for the Adoration (the Star of Bethlehem, 1887)
- Louis S Glanzman (1922- ), Joseph with Baby Jesus, Joseph with tools, Jesus asleep in hammock, contemporary, mixed medium on art board, 20x15-1/2". Men of the Bible series.
Flight to Egypt
- Flight to Egypt, Crossing a Brook, etching and drypoint, 97x145 mm, Open Eye Gallery, Edinburgh.
- Landscape with the Rest on the Flight into Egypt, (1647)
- The Rest on the Flight into Egypt, Panel, 1647. Dublin, National Gallery of Ireland
- Flight into Egypt (1625), 26x24 cm, Musée des Beaux-Arts, Tours
- Henry Ossawa Tanner, Flight into Egypt (n.d.), Smithsonian American Art Museum
- Albrecht Dürer, Flight into Egypt (c. 1494-1497), Nürnberg, Augsburg, Venedig, Niederlande
- Wolf Huber, Flight into Egypt (1525-30), 56x57 cm, Gemäldegalerie, Berlin. Colorful!
- Fra Angelico, Flight into Egypt (1450), 38.5 × 37 cm, Museo di San Marco, Florence.
- George Hitchcock, Flight into Egypt, contemporary
- Carl Heinrich Block, Flight into Egypt, oil on copper plate.
Links to images of the Flight Into Egypt, Textweek.com
Wikipedia: Flight into Egypt paintings
Flight to Egypt painting, Cathedral of Spilled Blood, St. Petersburg. Excellent!
- Time Magazine
- Covenant News, Christmas
- Links to images of St. Joseph, TextWeek
- The Christmas Story in Art (Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York)
- Christmas Postcards of masterworks
- Links to images of the Nativity, Textweek.com
- You can also find Christmas stories and articles elsewhere on the site.
Christian Art and Paintings:
Abraham Art | Agnus Dei Art | Angel Art | Annunciation Art |
Celtic Stone Cross Art |
Christian Symbols and Art |
Christmas Art |
Easter Art |
Passion of Christ
by Tissot |
Hebrew-Jewish Art | Holy Week Art | Jacob | Jesus' Ministry Art | Jesus' Teaching Art |
Jesus Portraits and Art | John the Baptist
| John the Apostle
| Lamb of God Art | Last Supper Art | Madonna & Child Art |
Moses and the
Exodus | Names of God Art | OT Misc Art | Psalms Art | Palm Sunday Art | Paul Art and Paintings | Day of Pentecost Art | Peter Art and Paintings |
Prayer Art | Resurrection Art | Revelation Art |
Thanksgiving and Pilgrims Art |
Timothy Art and Paintings
Copyright of artwork. Much, but not all, of the artwork linked to on this site is in the public domain worldwide due to the date of death of its author (if it is was published outside of the U.S. and the author has been dead for over 70 years), or due to its date of publication (if it was first made public in the U.S. before 1923), at least in the United States (see Bridgeman Art Library v. Corel Corp.), in Germany, and in many other countries.
Copyright © 1985-2016, Ralph F. Wilson. <pastorjoyfulheart.com> All rights reserved. A single copy of this article is free. Do not put this on a website. See legal, copyright, and reprint information.
In-depth Bible study books
You can purchase one of Dr. Wilson's complete Bible studies in PDF, Kindle, or paperback format.
- 1, 2, and 3 John
- 1 Peter
- 2 Peter & Jude
- 1 & 2 Thessalonians
- 1 & 2 Timothy
- 1 Corinthians
- 2 Corinthians
- Abraham, Faith of
- Christ Powered Life (Romans 5-8)
- Christmas Incarnation
- Colossians and Philemon
- David, Life of
- Great Prayers of the Bible
- Jacob, Life of
- Jesus and the Kingdom of God
- JesusWalk: Beginning the Journey
- John's Gospel
- Lamb of God
- Lord's Supper
- Luke's Gospel
- Moses the Reluctant Leader
- Names and Titles of God
- Names and Titles of Jesus
- Resurrection and Easter Faith
- Sermon on the Mount
- Seven Last Words of Christ